FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   is it better to join in new iit's or NIT's

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear prasad,

IITs are always preferred over NITs doesnt matter old or new..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
please help me ,, i need your suggestions.. I want to take drop and want to go kota... but my problem is all coaching classes will run 5 hrs daily for 12th pass and their assignment needs...

its good that u have good concepts but organic and algebra had a lot of weightage in jee exams in my opinion u must prefer allen or vmc , these are the best institutes, as u need a lot of...

ng29 25 days ago

yes vidyamandir classes is good one of my friends last year got 125 in jee mains and he drop and went to vmc now this year his score in jee main is 210 but it does not matter as it depends...

ng29 25 days ago

thnxx , but Vidyamandir Classes is in Delhi ,Is it good?

Sumit 25 days ago
Hello I am in grade 11 th . I’m sorry if you find my question a little erratic. I am planning for engineering. What do you deem to be better, doing engineering from IIT or some foreign...

As you know IIT's are premier institute for engineering, so there is no doubt about that. But both options have their own pros and cons. At IIT's, the competition you will find is...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
How I can increase my problem solving speed?.....

approaching any problematic subject: Dont try to complete all theory part … generally students think to finish inch by inch of theory and derivations before starting problems but they fed up...

buddha one month ago

u must do large amount of questions while keeping timer set for each bunch of questions depends on subject and level of questions dont spend more time on questions that creeates problem to u...

ng29 one month ago

by practising large amount of good que in sufficient time

ng29 one month ago
i am expecting 93% in boards but i have got only 90 marks in jee mains . which college i can get for civil engineering ?

the genaral cut off will be aroud 115.it would be difficult to crack the exam

manasa gorthy one month ago

if general category then not possible because CUT OFF WILL BE ABOVE 100

ng29 one month ago
is hc verma enough ..for iit jee practice

Hii Yes if done properly it is possible and sufficient to sail you through IIT. best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
View all Questions »