• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

is it better to join in new iit's or NIT's

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear prasad,

IITs are always preferred over NITs doesnt matter old or new..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 11 months ago

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

RIYAZSHAIK 2 months ago
is there a paper 1 paper2 cut off for each subject in jee advanced2016

Your overall performance will be considered, make sure you leave no stone unturned while preparation for the test and thereafter carry out a survey to locate a reputed and esteemed...

Aneesh Sehgal 4 days ago

actually no …...all that depends on is your rank .my brother got 8 in maths but due to his brilliant marks in physics and chemistry he could get into iit roorkee

souvik roy 5 days ago
i want to opt for jee main online computer based exam in 2017 at surat. i want to know EXACT address of Surat [ Gujarat ] centre which will conduct jee main 2016 online computer based exam...

Dear student The exact address of any online centre of Surat will be posted to you once you will fill your code.Before that they don’t release centre names in order to prevent any...
  img
Bhavya one month ago

If you have opted for online test for JEE MAIN 16, it would be mentioned on your hall ticket which you will download from JEEMAIN weblink.. All the best..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

hello, in the hallticket exact address is there about exam center.but you dont know the address then take some one help. ….….….….…..ALL THE BEST.........................................

raj kumar one month ago
sir i secured 2778 rank in iit jee 2015 and i want to go for cse . as per my rank i can get cs in 1. indore 2. mandi 3.jodhpur.4 patna.5. bubeneshvar bbs 6. ism dhanbad as per my research i ...

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html IIT HYDERABAD » IIT INDORE>> IIT PATNA>> IIT JODHPUR » ISM DHANBAD » IIT BHUBHNESWAR..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html Try to follow IIT Hyderabad » IIT Indore » IIT Patna..>> ISM Dhanbad...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

Dear Abhijeet, As per your given information the prefernce order can be, 1.)IIT Hyderabad 2.)IITindore 3.) IIT PATNA 4.)ISM DHANBAD 5.)IIT JODHPUR 6.)IIT BHUBHNESWAR. I hope you this will...

erra akhil 11 months ago
is there any course that u r providing for XII passed students online? i have passed XII this year only.

Dear Alpana, Askiitians also offer the course for 10+2 pass out students to groom n prepare them to crack IIT-JEE. For more details you can refer the link given below:...

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 6 years ago

Alpana Singhal 6 years ago
how to crack bitsat in 5days

Go through the syllabus and format of the paper . English can be prepared by just reading articles from Hindustan Times and questions from the mock papers.Logical reasoning is one thing you...
  img
Komal one year ago

Your best bet would be to do previous years question papers.

shubham sharda one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off