Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

i m a student of 11th class and have joined bansal claases in korta .i m going there on 18th .i want to crack iitjee 2010 but i confused about how much hard work i have to do.kindly help me regarding it.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ravi,
I am glad you are relocating to Kota. Because on an average 5 out of 10 iitians in my time used to be from Kota.. :) :)So this will give you an idea that you have taken an imortant and a very good decision.
The quality of education is what you require to be an iitian inside out...I wish you all the very best to dedicate yourself to PCM for the next 2 years..to get a feeling of being an iitian.. take my words..!! its is more worth than what you can think of right now.. :)

The only thing is that, there is no quantum of hard work.. that i tell you .. that if you put3 kilos of hard work every day till JEE 2012 .. and I will guarantee success..
I would say.. you got to analyse yourself well and keep analyzing your efforts every day.. or on a regular basis...This will help you to be on track of hard work... If at the end of a week.. you feel.. you have not absorbed enough out of yourstudy that you have been doing or planned to .. take a pause.. of an hour or so.. go through the whole of your week.. andanalyze how could you have done better...
Never keep yourself close.. keep in touch with every source of education.. like ours.. and your frinds.. who will be preparing back in your home town..so that you do not miss any chance of learning..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. 

All the best STUDENT NAME !!!

Regards,
Askiitians ExpertsCharu Nigam

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hello Sir, how can i preapare for Jee mains 2016 to score max. marks as i have wasted my whole 11 th class as well as summer vacation and now i m getting frustated... please help me as i...

beta tum ye batao ki tum kya koi coaching jaate ho agar haan to wahan us course ko jion karo jo 11 aur 12 ka syllabus ek saal mein karate ho jahaan tak books ka sawal hai jee main ke liye...

rohan 9 months ago

FIRST YOU SOLVE ALL BASIC CONCEPT QUESTIONS AND THEN YOU SOLVE HIGHER LEVEL QUESTIONS FOR EXAMPLE FIRST YOU PREFER USS-1 AND USS-2 BOOKS AND THEN SOLVE DC PANDEY,ANURAG MISHRA,CENGAGE...

Mitesh Rathi Classes 9 months ago

@rohan Sir me aisi koi coaching nhi jta...Only self-study pe dependent hun....And R.D. sharma objective or sirf board vaali....

Sankalp Tiwari 8 months ago
Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??

NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
i am in 11 how i prepare for jee in 2018 how many iit college is there how is possible to get iit delhi nowhow i am 11 th how to prepare jee mains &advance

Dear student, If you want to study for IIT JEE than you may want to join our coaching institute askIITians.com’s online classroom program. For free demo class by IITian, visit...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear student You should work hard from beginning by regular self practising each subject’s theory as well as mcq.
  img
Bhavya one month ago

hello, first you must learn basics of all subjets.and learn concepts wise all the topics.you must remember formulas in maths.and do maditation in the morning time.all the best.

raj kumar one month ago
in maths which topics can take less time and give good marks in jee

Dear Student, You must target -Probability,Permutation and Combination,Statistics,Circles,Straight Lines,Pairs of Straight Lines, Trigonometry as well. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago
Tell me DVD, the new technology that looks like a CD-ROM but holds over 4.7 Gb of data (can hold a full length movie) stands for?

DVD stands for Digital Versatile Disc. DVD is the new generation of optical disc storage technology. DVD is essentially a bigger, faster CD that can hold cinema-like video, better-than-CD...

ritu goyal 7 years ago
i am in a dilemma ,i want to get into iits and ,if will get vit should i go for it, or drop a year.taking into consideration pattern most probably be changing this year

If you feel condident that next time you can clear than you shuld take a drop orelse not
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off