ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i m a student of 11th class and have joined bansal claases in korta .i m going there on 18th .i want to crack iitjee 2010 but i confused about how much hard work i have to do.kindly help me regarding it.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ravi,
I am glad you are relocating to Kota. Because on an average 5 out of 10 iitians in my time used to be from Kota.. :) :)So this will give you an idea that you have taken an imortant and a very good decision.
The quality of education is what you require to be an iitian inside out...I wish you all the very best to dedicate yourself to PCM for the next 2 years..to get a feeling of being an iitian.. take my words..!! its is more worth than what you can think of right now.. :)

The only thing is that, there is no quantum of hard work.. that i tell you .. that if you put3 kilos of hard work every day till JEE 2012 .. and I will guarantee success..
I would say.. you got to analyse yourself well and keep analyzing your efforts every day.. or on a regular basis...This will help you to be on track of hard work... If at the end of a week.. you feel.. you have not absorbed enough out of yourstudy that you have been doing or planned to .. take a pause.. of an hour or so.. go through the whole of your week.. andanalyze how could you have done better...
Never keep yourself close.. keep in touch with every source of education.. like ours.. and your frinds.. who will be preparing back in your home town..so that you do not miss any chance of learning..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. 

All the best STUDENT NAME !!!

Regards,
Askiitians ExpertsCharu Nigam

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi, I am preparing for JEE 2016.But I don't get time for studies as going to college and coaching takes much of my time.Please suggest me how to study ,how to manage time and how to avoid...

Hii Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out your daily activity based on their importance level...
  img
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago

Hii Thanks for your equivocating response. It’s appreciated . Keep on posting for more queries and we will revert back to you promptly in this manner. Thanks n Best of Luck. . . . . .....
  img
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago

Thankyou Sir for your invaluable advice.....

Sachin Kamath 8 months ago
When is the starting day for downloading hall ticckets for advance??

18th

erra akhil 9 days ago

it is from 18th

SAITEJA GOUD 7 days ago

18 th

SURYA KUMAR GOUD 7 days ago
I’ve dropped after 12 th after I was unable to Qualify for 1 st attempt in JEE-Advanced (because of New Pattern I have not cleared the cut-off for JEE-Advanced). Second time I was unable to...

You cannot appear as fresher as for JEE as you have already appeared twice for JEE. As far as your dream of doing research in IIT, you can still achieve that dream. For now you can take...
  img
Aziz Alam 9 months ago

Thanks AZIZ :) This is a great suggestion for me Dear...but It’s better to remove doubts at all..haina So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem...

HImanshu 9 months ago

Hey Himanshu, Getting into MIT or other good foreign university require good SAT score plus a strong academic background. Usually strong background means good scores in school level exams...

Rakesh Singh 9 months ago
Any additional help or tip for bitsat ?

* If you have enough time for the exam, pick a chapter you are weak in and one that is important from the exam standpoint. * Or if you do not have enough time, pick a chapter that you are...

Drake one month ago

Well yes they are more than enough . U have to also prepare for english too .

Drake one month ago

Thanks for the ans Mr Drake . Will ncert work for it ?

Rahul one month ago
Q1) can a second year iit student transfer his branch from naval architecture in iit madras to petroleum engineering in iSm DHANBAD? OR any other IIT’s in Chemical engineering or Mechanical...

No, Inter-IIT transfer is not feasible in IIT system. Intra-college branch changing would have been possible but if you have missed that then you have to continue with the branch in which...
  img
Sourabh Singh 9 months ago
what is the syllabus of VIT

It is given on site of VIT. visit viteee section.
  img
Abhinav 3 days ago

VITEEE 2015 Exam Syllabus: Physics: Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Electric Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Waves and Wave Optics, Optics, Dual Nature of...

akshat 2 days ago

Students have to concentrate for VITEEE Exam Preparation with the help of VITEEE Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2015. We wish you all the best for exam. aiu

akshat 2 days ago
View all Questions »