Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

i m a student of 11th class and have joined bansal claases in korta .i m going there on 18th .i want to crack iitjee 2010 but i confused about how much hard work i have to do.kindly help me regarding it.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ravi,
I am glad you are relocating to Kota. Because on an average 5 out of 10 iitians in my time used to be from Kota.. :) :)So this will give you an idea that you have taken an imortant and a very good decision.
The quality of education is what you require to be an iitian inside out...I wish you all the very best to dedicate yourself to PCM for the next 2 years..to get a feeling of being an iitian.. take my words..!! its is more worth than what you can think of right now.. :)

The only thing is that, there is no quantum of hard work.. that i tell you .. that if you put3 kilos of hard work every day till JEE 2012 .. and I will guarantee success..
I would say.. you got to analyse yourself well and keep analyzing your efforts every day.. or on a regular basis...This will help you to be on track of hard work... If at the end of a week.. you feel.. you have not absorbed enough out of yourstudy that you have been doing or planned to .. take a pause.. of an hour or so.. go through the whole of your week.. andanalyze how could you have done better...
Never keep yourself close.. keep in touch with every source of education.. like ours.. and your frinds.. who will be preparing back in your home town..so that you do not miss any chance of learning..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. 

All the best STUDENT NAME !!!

Regards,
Askiitians ExpertsCharu Nigam

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I HV ATTEMPTED JEE IN 2015. BUT I HAVE NOT GOT SELECTED IN JEE ADVANCE. CAN I TRY FOR ANOTHER TIME/

If you are confident within youu and have scored/prepared well this time, then you can try once more.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Yes why not, and if you want to pursue your degree at some other equally reputed institution, then I may suggest to visit the official websites of a few reputed and esteemed institutions to ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

yes , why not if you are good student and if you are confident that you crack this time then you have to do it because when a person loss something in first time then he try more better...

ankit raj 6 months ago
I am a repeater for IITJEE2016. Am I supposed to apply for jee mains 2016 with the same photos and few details that I applied for my first attempt?

Dear Student, Yes you can but the details must be correct. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 21 days ago
is JPNP bookfor matematics good or objective matematics by rd sharma is good?? kindly suggest

M L Khanna is quiet effective than R D Sharma for jee main and advanced
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

For Maths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant Calculus, Tata Mcgrawhills Prepare well and bear in mind – Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, ...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
Sir I got 3148 in SC and 96548 IN open Category . But I got NIT rourkela metallurgy in mock counselling.I dont know whether they prefer open or SC category ranks in counselling? Is there...

Yes upgradation is possible. Even if you are not satisfied. You can go upto more rounds. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

I suggest that you should keep an eye on the outcome of the counselling rounds so that you may get to know about your stature there, may be your category helps you to get a seat but work...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
sir, i am studying in 9th standard and am already half way through. i would like to start preparing for IIT. my problem is that i am in a remote town with no exposure for IIT preparation and...

HI vaibhav reddy You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing click here for more details about the packages in Askiitians...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
i have socred 10123 rank in jee advance 2015 . please tell me what can i get in iit and in other collges .

my marks is 168 .. if i cannot get iit then r threre any other colleges that i can get from advance rank ?

harsh 8 months ago

yes there are some colleges, information about which you can get from jee advanced official website.

AKSHAY SHARMA 8 months ago

sorry u have no chance in iits but u mayy try in nits

Nicho priyatham 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

• View Details