i m a student of 11th class and have joined bansal claases in korta .i m going there on 18th .i want to crack iitjee 2010 but i confused about how much hard work i have to do.kindly help me regarding it.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ravi,
I am glad you are relocating to Kota. Because on an average 5 out of 10 iitians in my time used to be from Kota.. :) :)So this will give you an idea that you have taken an imortant and a very good decision.
The quality of education is what you require to be an iitian inside out...I wish you all the very best to dedicate yourself to PCM for the next 2 years..to get a feeling of being an iitian.. take my words..!! its is more worth than what you can think of right now.. :)

The only thing is that, there is no quantum of hard work.. that i tell you .. that if you put3 kilos of hard work every day till JEE 2012 .. and I will guarantee success..
I would say.. you got to analyse yourself well and keep analyzing your efforts every day.. or on a regular basis...This will help you to be on track of hard work... If at the end of a week.. you feel.. you have not absorbed enough out of yourstudy that you have been doing or planned to .. take a pause.. of an hour or so.. go through the whole of your week.. andanalyze how could you have done better...
Never keep yourself close.. keep in touch with every source of education.. like ours.. and your frinds.. who will be preparing back in your home town..so that you do not miss any chance of learning..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. 

All the best STUDENT NAME !!!

Regards,
Askiitians ExpertsCharu Nigam

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am an average student. i scored 9.4 cgpa in cbse 10 th boards. my problem is that i am facing difficuly in managing iit jee coaching syllabus. however i am doing good in school as i...

You need to understand this fact clearly,that you are learning completely new stuff and also the that’s being taught.This is challenging to everybody and you have to be patience.By...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
==>I wanted to know that if i am allotted any seat in third round of counselling which I am not eager to take and do not accept admission in JOCSAP, then, WOULD I BE DECLARED INELIGIBLE FOR...

You passed 10+2 examination in 2014 and also qualified in JEE (Advanced) - 2014. You appeared for counselling for JEE (Advanced) - 2014 and was offered admission in one of the IITs/ISM,...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag one month ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

for counselling which rank is considered AIR overall or AIR category?

your air category rank is considered.. For admissions to colleges in your home state your state category rank is considered..bt be careful to fill more number of choices as preference to...

Abhi99 one month ago

are you sure AIR category will be considered?? As on this forum some are saying AIR overall,but I want it to be AIR category. thank you

PRERAK CHATURVEDI one month ago

in jee main site its given all india overall rank is considered.

Rak one month ago
respeected sir, i wanted to know my opprtunities for admission.i have got 303 in BITSAT-2014 and in the first iteration i am placed in the waiting list.sir i have even applied for chemical...

You have to wait it is hard for us to tell wheter you will get or not, the best thing you can do is to try for other options also, in case you don’t get bits then you can go for other...
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
dates for availability of iit 2010 forms.

Dear Rohit, The IIT JEE 2010 Application Form will be Distributed 3rd week of November, 2009 and the last date for Submission IIT JEE 2010 Form will be Last Week of December, 2009. And for...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 4 years ago
View all Questions »