Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

i m a student of 11th class and have joined bansal claases in korta .i m going there on 18th .i want to crack iitjee 2010 but i confused about how much hard work i have to do.kindly help me regarding it.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ravi,
I am glad you are relocating to Kota. Because on an average 5 out of 10 iitians in my time used to be from Kota.. :) :)So this will give you an idea that you have taken an imortant and a very good decision.
The quality of education is what you require to be an iitian inside out...I wish you all the very best to dedicate yourself to PCM for the next 2 get a feeling of being an iitian.. take my words..!! its is more worth than what you can think of right now.. :)

The only thing is that, there is no quantum of hard work.. that i tell you .. that if you put3 kilos of hard work every day till JEE 2012 .. and I will guarantee success..
I would say.. you got to analyse yourself well and keep analyzing your efforts every day.. or on a regular basis...This will help you to be on track of hard work... If at the end of a week.. you feel.. you have not absorbed enough out of yourstudy that you have been doing or planned to .. take a pause.. of an hour or so.. go through the whole of your week.. andanalyze how could you have done better...
Never keep yourself close.. keep in touch with every source of education.. like ours.. and your frinds.. who will be preparing back in your home that you do not miss any chance of learning..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. 

All the best STUDENT NAME !!!

Askiitians ExpertsCharu Nigam

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

hi my question is ‘what is better option of mode of exam’ offline or online
Definately offline, becuase we are more familer with the offline mode due the scholl exams. Thanks
Vijay Mukati yesterday
Hello Anand, Greetings!! The question asked cannot be debated as it requires a thorough self consideration and individual requirement depending on the prevailing situation. But yes, Online...
Yash Vardhan yesterday
how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam
JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
is that really tough to crack jee main exam
No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’, just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Hav ur goal fixed and u should atleast read for 8 hrs after school per day efficiently so that u can crack jee paper easily
sneha 2 months ago
No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.
Mehul Trivedi 4 months ago
can give the list of iit’s in rank wise
search in the internet bro approve plz
Mondo Camry 5 months ago
wat is ur rank
Prajwal Kavad 5 months ago
Is the MTG objective zoology and botany enough for appearing for AIIMs exams ?? Bio..
Hi Dear Student One book is never sufficient to prepare for any competative examination that too like AIIMS or AIPMT so you should consider other objective as well as complete refreence...
Komal Zutshi one year ago
Which are most scoring subject in IIT JEE and on which subject should we concentrate for highest scores.
Dear Student, You can focus on chemistry to score more. But to get into good NITs and any IITs, you must have good command over all the three subjects. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details