i m a student of 11th class and have joined bansal claases in korta .i m going there on 18th .i want to crack iitjee 2010 but i confused about how much hard work i have to do.kindly help me regarding it.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ravi,
I am glad you are relocating to Kota. Because on an average 5 out of 10 iitians in my time used to be from Kota.. :) :)So this will give you an idea that you have taken an imortant and a very good decision.
The quality of education is what you require to be an iitian inside out...I wish you all the very best to dedicate yourself to PCM for the next 2 years..to get a feeling of being an iitian.. take my words..!! its is more worth than what you can think of right now.. :)

The only thing is that, there is no quantum of hard work.. that i tell you .. that if you put3 kilos of hard work every day till JEE 2012 .. and I will guarantee success..
I would say.. you got to analyse yourself well and keep analyzing your efforts every day.. or on a regular basis...This will help you to be on track of hard work... If at the end of a week.. you feel.. you have not absorbed enough out of yourstudy that you have been doing or planned to .. take a pause.. of an hour or so.. go through the whole of your week.. andanalyze how could you have done better...
Never keep yourself close.. keep in touch with every source of education.. like ours.. and your frinds.. who will be preparing back in your home town..so that you do not miss any chance of learning..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. 

All the best STUDENT NAME !!!

Regards,
Askiitians ExpertsCharu Nigam

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hello sir i am rishi kashyap i have passed class 12th in 2014.i am giving the improvement exam in physics,chemistry and maths because my percentage in pcm is 57.3% which is less than 60%,but...

Continuity in the class-10th and 12 th is required with a gap of two year, for ex, 10 th in 2008, then 12 th must be in 2010. Second criteria, you must have atleast 60 % in the qualifying...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
I AM POOR IN PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY HOW I CAN PREPARE FOR IIT

No one is poor in any subject.Just have confidence in yourself.It is either due to lack of confidence ir due to insufficient timing Start from NCERT and then only go for other study...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
The origin and development of the world crusher...

Hiii This is not the place to socialize .you can ask question if you have else thanks for posting on Askiitians. . . . . . .. . ..Thanks. . . . .. .
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
what is the fee structure of iit delhi for m tech

The tution is very less which cists arnd 2000-3000 and overall fee including mess+hostel shldnt cross 20000-25000 INR per semester the 2 yr course contains 4 semesters and all m Tech...

Ramesh V 5 years ago

Can you tell me what is % required in b.tech for admission in M.tech? i have completed my b.tech(IT).

Pawan kumar 3 years ago
so ,finally i should change my subject

yes ,you should have compulsory subject as physics and mathematics for AIEEE Eligibilty criteria Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
View all Questions »