DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

i m a student of 11th class and have joined bansal claases in korta .i m going there on 18th .i want to crack iitjee 2010 but i confused about how much hard work i have to do.kindly help me regarding it.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ravi,
I am glad you are relocating to Kota. Because on an average 5 out of 10 iitians in my time used to be from Kota.. :) :)So this will give you an idea that you have taken an imortant and a very good decision.
The quality of education is what you require to be an iitian inside out...I wish you all the very best to dedicate yourself to PCM for the next 2 years..to get a feeling of being an iitian.. take my words..!! its is more worth than what you can think of right now.. :)

The only thing is that, there is no quantum of hard work.. that i tell you .. that if you put3 kilos of hard work every day till JEE 2012 .. and I will guarantee success..
I would say.. you got to analyse yourself well and keep analyzing your efforts every day.. or on a regular basis...This will help you to be on track of hard work... If at the end of a week.. you feel.. you have not absorbed enough out of yourstudy that you have been doing or planned to .. take a pause.. of an hour or so.. go through the whole of your week.. andanalyze how could you have done better...
Never keep yourself close.. keep in touch with every source of education.. like ours.. and your frinds.. who will be preparing back in your home town..so that you do not miss any chance of learning..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. 

All the best STUDENT NAME !!!

Regards,
Askiitians ExpertsCharu Nigam

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash one month ago

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

Soneel Verma one month ago
Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
i m finding a book so is this a good hoice for me

Which choice?
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

You may go for NCERT books, rather follow these extensive tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

For Physics – consult books of – HC Verma, Arihant Publ, IE Irodov For MAths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon, P Bahadur, J D Lee...

Soneel Verma one month ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...

Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
my son got in jee main air rank 325194 and sc rank 17200 is thier any chance in nit s ?

ya ther are some chances in non core branches, what is ur homestate(for board exam)

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
Sir i may get biotechnology in dtu can there are options available so that i can upgrade my branch to cs after first year. Also answer with respect to pec college.

There is a an upgradation of branch technically and now its a deemed university but as per sources of information and according to the reviews of alumni the the branch change option is not...
  img
Avinash one month ago

As per my knowledge ther is no such option in DTU untill and unless u have really good contacts
  img
Avinash one month ago

Yes there are options mr. Avinash please recheck and please tell about pec Chandigarh

pranav one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details