Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

1. Pl tell which branch may get in IIT Madras.

2.In which IIT may get Electronics OR Computer related branches

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Askiitians provide the IIT JEE cut off along with the opening and closing ran given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click for opening and closing ranks:  http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

You can check out the Cutoff in new IITs, check the link given below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best.

Regards

Amit -IT BHU

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

can i get mechanical engineering bran in any nit or else can u prescribe which branch can i get

For preparation you must undergo a stern and strict practice of solving sample papers and previous years’ papers to fortify your skills, join some reputed coaching center, make a daily...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

nit surat and nit mizoram- these are two colleges where getting mechanical is easy. donot be scare that mechanical is tuff.because when you start your college they will work on you from...

SAHIL 2 months ago

yes you can get mechanical in nit surat or nit mizoram. otherwise getting mechanical is not so much easy for you. you can get branches like textile,instrumental,production engineering etc....

SAHIL 2 months ago
I am scoring 240-250 marks in advance tests at my kota coaching class.What will be my probable rank in 2017 for advance.

@ jau the ranks will be depend upon the actual difficulty level of paper , and the no of student appeared and how well they attempted the exam . so, 240-250 is a moderate score , and...

Umakant biswal yesterday
Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....

I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...

Soneel Verma one year ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon one year ago
I have scored 106 in jee mains 2016 and 90.40 percent in pcm in isc board 2016. Which college can i get through jee mains.Please guide me. I am from general category

Hii you can get the lowest cadre of NIts n that too normal branches with this kind of score. Best of Luck in advance
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

If you are interested in low-grade NITs then only search for them otherwise there are numberless reputed colleges and universities wekll known for their quality teaching due to widely...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

Being from General category its very difficult for you to get a seat in any of NITs. Still you can try in them but chance are negligible. But you can try for private colleges as there are...

Natasha Roy 2 months ago
help me sir i got 105 in jee mains 2016 and i am sc candiate and 71% in cbse board is there any chance of getting Nit or iiit please help.?

Although chance is very less to get NIT, as per your 60-40 rule.. But you should attempt the counselling....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html You can use the links above to get an idea of your probable...
  img
Ankit one month ago
can somebody tell me that the branch predicter here is correct or not ?

Dear student, Yes its correct. You can you it. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Yes ofcourse it is, still if you have some doubt about it then prefer visiting the official weblink of Jeemains and find out your stature there, moreover the result is out and you may check ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off