1. Pl tell which branch may get in IIT Madras.

2.In which IIT may get Electronics OR Computer related branches

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Askiitians provide the IIT JEE cut off along with the opening and closing ran given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click for opening and closing ranks:  http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

You can check out the Cutoff in new IITs, check the link given below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best.

Regards

Amit -IT BHU

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A car with a gun mounted on it is kept on horizontal frictionless surface. Total mass of car, gun and shell is 50kg. Mass of each shell is 1kg. If shell is fired horizontally with relative...

Hi, assume the velocity of car after recoil = -v (in opposite direction) and the velocity of sheel wrt to ground = u so , u – (-v) = u +v = 100 Apply conservation of momentum in this...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 2 months ago

thanks sir, but the recoil velocity after second shot is asked .. but I calculated it by following the above method … Thank you :-)

Vikrant Prasad 2 months ago

its 4.04 m/s

Vikrant Prasad 2 months ago
Hi I’m from bangalore. I had missed IIT with a really small margin. Now I’m in Engineering 1 st semister. I have 8 months left. How shall I plan to study? P.S: It takes a litle time to...

Coaching is a super structure providing –planned regime and expert guidance but ultimately it’s the students who have to work hard to crack the exams. 1. The students must remain...
  img
Harishwar 3 months ago

You will face a lot problems in juggling with JEE preparation and dealing with the academic committments of your college. You need to make a trade off between the two, i.e., given somebody a...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Which one is the best recommended book for physics for jee (main+advance)????????? D.C. pandey (5 volumes) by arihant publishers B.M. sharma (5 volumes) by CENGAGE Tata mcgraw hill (Complete...

1.Young & Freedman -University Physics 2.Resnick & Halliday These are kind of the books which stress on concepts as far as Physics is concerned.JEE is all about concepts. So I...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago

You can directly use these books. These books will teach you from scratch. Thanks & regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago

I am in 11 th,,, so i have just started preparing for jee.Can I directly use these for OR at first i have to solve some basic books????? @ AZIZ ALAM SIR

Sankalp Tiwari 6 months ago
i want to crack AIPMT how to prepare and what type of books are useful for me

Understand the Syllabus throughly, specially which individual sections are important.Prepare beginning from Class 11 syllabus before moving on to Class 12. Make sure you are clear on the...
  img
Dinesh 7 months ago
My JEE MAIN AIR is 9134. Category rank (General) 7276. State rank (Punjab) 141. For B Arch AIR is 1453 and state rank is 9. Please suggest me a good college with a good stream.

Go for PEC, Chandigarh. Try Mech or Electrical there.. But don’t prefer NITj .. placements have been really down for it.

HS 6 months ago

Should i try iiit allahabad? ece or 5 year integrated courses

Lovleen 6 months ago
DEAR SIR , 1 . Is reciprocating motion same as linear motion .

Reciprocating motion, also called reciprocation, is a repetitive up-and-down or back-and-forth linear motion. This is the definition. Hence, reciprocating motion is a type of linear motion....
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago

reciprocating motion is a type of linesr motion

jeeva 5 months ago

reciprocating motion is a type of linesr motion

jeeva 5 months ago
View all Questions »