DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

1. Pl tell which branch may get in IIT Madras.

2.In which IIT may get Electronics OR Computer related branches

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Askiitians provide the IIT JEE cut off along with the opening and closing ran given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click for opening and closing ranks:  http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

You can check out the Cutoff in new IITs, check the link given below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best.

Regards

Amit -IT BHU

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??

MIght be possible.
  img
Vijay Mukti 21 days ago

May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...

Soneel Verma 20 days ago

How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?

Rahul Attrey 20 days ago
JEE Mains 2015 Opening and closing Rank available on way2mca.com/jeeMain.php Exclusive. After 1 st round counselling declared on official website?

Are you asking for it or providing information?...well my advice is to check your status and find out where you have been allocated a seat....if you couldn’t get seat there then try at...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 28 days ago

Thanks for your Answer I am actualy sharing the information and want your riview for the opening and closing rank provided by the website way2mca.com/jeeMain.php

Rahat S 27 days ago
Out of 14 people,twelve said that it was not the case that they watched TV but did not listen to the radio.Also,for nine people it is not the case that they do not watch TV and do not...

Hint: Convert the given problem into venn diagram and try to solve it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 28 days ago

it is still very tough,please give me complete solution.many people have the same problem i have

Dayne Fernandes 27 days ago
hello sir, jee spot counslling dates tell me now

Dear Student, Please be updated on their official website. The notification for the same will be updated their. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 6 days ago
is arihant a good book for iit jee 2011 in physics. plz tellme .

Dear shanky arihant is a good book for IIT JEE .but I will recommend you to follow Recnick halliday ( theory + problem) and I E IRodov (problem) these three books are more than enough for...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago

Dear shanky arihant is a good book for IIT JEE .but I will recommend you to follow Recnick halliday ( theory + problem) and I E IRodov (problem) these 2 books are more than enough for IIT...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
i secured 156 marks in jee mains 2015 and my air rank is 49430(generel). can i get admission in any northen area nit.

Check the link for college and branch prediction for the best possible college options available for you http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html
  img
Avinash one month ago

I guess yes you may get it, still you better visit the official website of JEE Mains to check the current status and also keep an eye on the counselling rounds too,....if you get in there,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
View all Questions »