ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   1. Pl tell which branch may get in IIT Madras.

2.In which IIT may get Electronics OR Computer related branches

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Askiitians provide the IIT JEE cut off along with the opening and closing ran given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click for opening and closing ranks:  http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

You can check out the Cutoff in new IITs, check the link given below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best.

Regards

Amit -IT BHU

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i jus now saw a boy named funnybone asking for how the iit’s select a seat for a child...on that basis can u suggest me how to fill my priority order??...i got 4562 rank in advance and m...

Hi.. To comment on any of the choices which you have at this moment, we would first of all like to know the category you belong to. The chances of getting the seat will be different in case...
  img
Sakshi 15 hours ago

general category!...pls help...on wat should b my preference order.

saurabh mishra 13 hours ago

just put civil and chem courses on the top of your list

Prajwal Kavad 13 hours ago
P is the remainder when each of the numbers 478, 392, and 263 is divided by N, where N is an integer greater than 1. The value of N – P is: (A) 5 (B) 28 (C) 33 (D) 38

(478-P) , (392-P) and (263-P) should be divisible by N. If 2 numbers are divisible by N, then their difference is also divisble by N. Hene, (478-P)-(392-P) is divisible by N. And,...

Akshay Taneja 18 hours ago

thanks a lot Mr. Akshay . your answer really helped a lot. May i know, which standard you are in, if you don't mind. thanks again.

vindhya 14 hours ago

(478-P) , (392-P) and (263-P) should be divisible by N. If 2 numbers are divi

Akshay Taneja 19 hours ago
I have got 89 marks in JEE mains and 76.45% in gujarat board. What will be my predicted AIR?

There are minimal cances to get qualified with the given marks range.
  img
Avinash 18 days ago

Use askiitians.com rank predictor
  img
Saurabh Kumar 18 days ago

Your JEE score as well as board score is not much encouraging if you are a candidate with general category, if you have a category, then there may be some hope, anyway, i will suggest to...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 8 days ago
How do they IITs allocate seats. Do they keep searching from the list of choices filled, a choice which has a seat open, and only then move on to the next rank; or do they search for all...

It the second option for the process of allocation
  img
Avinash 2 days ago

You’re welcome
  img
Avinash yesterday

youe second option is right, they search for all the students who have given a particular seat given as their first option and then arrange them rankwise

Prajwal Kavad yesterday
what is the best course for me..,,my options are: 1)jee main 149 and cbse board 91% with state west bengal 2)bitsat scr 290 3)jee adv rnk 14000 4)wbjee rnk 2000

what course i will get in which campus??

Ankit Das 11 days ago

i think bits is the best choice

sajid 11 days ago

BITS

saiavinashbommakanti 11 days ago
alanine was first found in .spider........?

No alanine was not first found in spiders. Although spider silk also consists of alanine. Alanine is anonessential amino acid, meaning it can be manufactured by the human body, and does not...
  img
Raheema Javed 4 months ago
View all Questions »