1. Pl tell which branch may get in IIT Madras.

2.In which IIT may get Electronics OR Computer related branches

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Askiitians provide the IIT JEE cut off along with the opening and closing ran given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click for opening and closing ranks:  http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

You can check out the Cutoff in new IITs, check the link given below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best.

Regards

Amit -IT BHU

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is general merit rank and what is category rank.

Hii If you belong to any other category apart from general you will also recieve a category rank apart from general merit rank. Thanks. .. .. . . ….…. … . . . .. .. ....
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Hii this means you belong to the general category. Hence you ill only recieve Common Merit Rank. Thanks. . . . … . .. . . . . . . . . .
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Sir I am brahmin how can i belong to any category then to i got category rank

Harsh Kulkarni one month ago
Hi, I am preparing for JEE 2016.But I don't get time for studies as going to college and coaching takes much of my time.Please suggest me how to study ,how to manage time and how to avoid...

Hii Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out your daily activity based on their importance level...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

Hii Thanks for your equivocating response. It’s appreciated . Keep on posting for more queries and we will revert back to you promptly in this manner. Thanks n Best of Luck. . . . . .....
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

Thankyou Sir for your invaluable advice.....

Sachin Kamath 2 months ago
which book is best for preparation of iit jee

there are many books ...some of which are : physics- physics by HC VERMA problems in physics by IE IRODOV resnick and halliday maths-ML KHANNA GN BERMAN RD sharma RS AGARWAL chemistry –...

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya 4 months ago
My rank in JEE 2014 Mains is 66000. I have applied for Jaypee Noida & BIT Jaipur. I am confused as to which is better since half the people I have asked this chose BIT Jaipur & other half...

According to past records and placements scenario Jaypee Noida is chosen by majority. But there will be other factors which you can look up for as the branch specification in which you want...
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
important topics for IITJEE mains

chemistry physical chemistry : 30-35% organic chemistry : 25-30% Inorganic 30-35% Maths Algebra: 30-35% calculus 30-35 % vector 25-30% Physics Mechanics 25-30 % Properties of matter 10-15%...
  img
Sher Mohammad 7 months ago
Sir If I get admission in a 5-year Dual Degree course and get good grades at the end of second semester, can I apply for change of branch to a course which is a 4-year BTech?

Yes it is possible. One of my junior at IIT Delhi changed his stream from 5 year maths & computing to CSE B.Tech. Good Luck! Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh IIT Delhi askIITians...
  img
Jitender Singh 6 months ago

how to change branch after 1 year

Vineet 5 months ago
View all Questions »