1. Pl tell which branch may get in IIT Madras.

2.In which IIT may get Electronics OR Computer related branches

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Askiitians provide the IIT JEE cut off along with the opening and closing ran given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click for opening and closing ranks:  http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

You can check out the Cutoff in new IITs, check the link given below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best.

Regards

Amit -IT BHU

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to read organic chemistry

Hello Divya Organic chemistry is not that difficult. Just try to learn it in a sequential way. What you have to do is first learn the nomenclature of organic compounds and then move towards...
  img
Anjali Ahuja one month ago
Which one is the best recommended book for physics for jee (main+advance)????????? D.C. pandey (5 volumes) by arihant publishers B.M. sharma (5 volumes) by CENGAGE Tata mcgraw hill (Complete...

1.Young & Freedman -University Physics 2.Resnick & Halliday These are kind of the books which stress on concepts as far as Physics is concerned.JEE is all about concepts. So I...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

You can directly use these books. These books will teach you from scratch. Thanks & regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

I am in 11 th,,, so i have just started preparing for jee.Can I directly use these for OR at first i have to solve some basic books????? @ AZIZ ALAM SIR

Sankalp Tiwari 4 months ago
With just 4 moths left for Boards and JEE …. can i crack JEE Main in 4 moths with boards as well......i dont want iit just JEE Main …..is it possible in 4 moths ?

It is possible but you have to workl very hard for that. Total dedication and extra effort is requires from your end. You need to make plans for it and follow it diligently. Best of luck for...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
i wnat to know the chapter wise weightage of physics,chemistry and biology in aiims entrance exam so that i can excel ...please tell me as soon as possible

Exam preparation tips Smart study is the way to prepare - hours and hours of study aren't useful if they are unfocused or badly planned. Be thorough with basics in physics, chemistry and...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 25 days ago

This are for Biology, Chemistry and Physics respectively....

Saurabh Kumar 25 days ago
Are ncert books and pradeep’s publication books sufficient for clearing aipmt?

Hi student, NCERT is a must. You can use pradeep publication books for practice Also if you have enrolled in any coaching, coaching modules can be helpful a lot. You can buy askitiitians...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 days ago
Is there any chiral atom in 1,3-dimethyl cyclohexane?

Dear student please see the image given below and try o understand it. There would be two chiral centres and for the carbons C1 and C3 all the four groups are different. If you would have...
  img
Naveen Kumar 20 days ago

i understood that thanks a lot sir!!!!!

vineet chatterjee 20 days ago
View all Questions »