ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   1. Pl tell which branch may get in IIT Madras.

2.In which IIT may get Electronics OR Computer related branches

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Askiitians provide the IIT JEE cut off along with the opening and closing ran given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click for opening and closing ranks:  http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

You can check out the Cutoff in new IITs, check the link given below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best.

Regards

Amit -IT BHU

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir /madam , I belong to obc category . I am expecting my jee mains score around 170s and 96 – 97% in cbse board exam . Will i be able to get Computer science group in NIT TRICHY ? Also...

congrats sanju u will get ur desired stream in nit trichy u can also try for nit warangal may be u will get it approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

What can be the minimum mark for getting seat for computer science group in NIT TRICHY ?

Chellu Sanju one month ago
can we write cbse class 12 improvement exans and jee entrance exam in the same year

If you get selected in IIT JEE exam than you have show a certificate that you have qualified your 12 th at the time of admission. If you are able to get a passing certificate of 12 th before...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Yeah you can.
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago
can i have link of ie irodov solutions.

thanks. will check there
  img
rake 4 months ago

Try flipkart. They are available there.

Rakesh Singh 4 months ago

you can get them on online stores

SURYA KUMAR GOUD 5 days ago
How The Global Positioning System works?

The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a satellite based navigation system developed by the United States Department of Defense. It is widely used for civilian navigation and positioning,...

Radhika Batra 6 years ago
Sir Is Arihant Publications A Complete success package book is good for BITSAT

Dear student, Yes this is a good book thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 23 hours ago

That is very good book for final revision ( have good no. of problems) , but not for conceptual aproach.

Mohit Rajendra Prasad 23 hours ago
Consider the statement p : ‘’New Delhi is a city’’. Which of the following is not negation of p? New Delhi is not a city It is false that New Delhi is a city It is not the case that New...

Hi, Read the statements carefully. You will find that third statement ( It is not the case that New Delhi is not a city ) is not the negation and hence the answer....
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago

Hello Student, please fidn the solution “It is not the case that New Delhi is not a city” is not negation of p “It is false that New Delhi is a city“ is negation of p...
  img
Nishant Vora 8 months ago
View all Questions »