1. Pl tell which branch may get in IIT Madras.

2.In which IIT may get Electronics OR Computer related branches

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Askiitians provide the IIT JEE cut off along with the opening and closing ran given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click for opening and closing ranks:  http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

You can check out the Cutoff in new IITs, check the link given below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best.

Regards

Amit -IT BHU

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am living in delhi and my parents are in maharashtra. can i make my local guardian in delhi to sign the declaration form on behalf of my parents???

hello dear student, Yes , your local gurdians can sign for you on behalf of your parents , as there is a option for gurdian or parnets sign, you can clafify with iit authorities further
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
lim (e^x +e^-x+2cosx -4)x^4 x-0

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below It is zero by zero from. Use L’Hospital rule
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago

its very simple.write all the expressionss.and get 1/6

Abhishek Pachauri 2 months ago
I am currently doing 3 yr diploma in Polytechnic in PSG, coimbatore. Am in the 2 nd year and would like to take up IIT JEE Main in 2016. Can you please advise if I would be eligible.

Please go through the Eligibility Criteria given below. ( Points and 1 and 2 important for you.) Note this is for 2015 so adjust everything according to 2016. 1. Date of Birth Only those...
  img
Harsh Patodia 27 days ago
Is the MTG objective zoology and botany enough for appearing for AIIMs exams ?? Bio..

Hi Dear Student One book is never sufficient to prepare for any competative examination that too like AIIMS or AIPMT so you should consider other objective as well as complete refreence...
  img
Komal Zutshi one month ago
i am from sc category . which option is better fo me MECH. MANIT bhopal or IT IIIT Allahbad?

Hi, It depends on you solely. Just understand the difference. While MNIT is below IIIT, the branch IT has much better scope these days than Mech. So its better to choose IT in terms of...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
what is the meaning of java is platform independent language? what is it significance?

Java solves the problem of platform-independence by using byte code. The Java compiler does not produce native executable code for a particular machine like a C compiler would. Instead it...

Shane Macguire 5 years ago
View all Questions »