DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   1. Pl tell which branch may get in IIT Madras.

2.In which IIT may get Electronics OR Computer related branches

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Askiitians provide the IIT JEE cut off along with the opening and closing ran given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click for opening and closing ranks:  http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

You can check out the Cutoff in new IITs, check the link given below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best.

Regards

Amit -IT BHU

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

from which state the no of candidates who have qualified for jee advanced is least?

This you can find on the official website of JEE Mains and if you wish to know that which institutions are best suitable to pursue admission in engg, then i may suggest these – Rajiv GAndhi ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago

Guwahati zone has the least

Prajwal Kavad 2 months ago
Sir i an counfused about spot round in NIT and other GFITs will there be spot or extra spot round this year also guide me how will it take place and when ? Also tell me the procedure

Dear Student,The Spot Round is held for the vacant seats available in Government Funded Technical Institutes (NITs, IIITs and CFTIs) and all seats of Self Financed Technical Institutes...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

spot round kb hoga? jossa 2015

sumit kumar lakra one month ago
Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering

Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
  img

Its difficult to say at this moment.
  img

Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
  img
DOB 2 Q296 page 415

The correct answer is (a) Riboflavin (vitamin B2, vitamin G, lactoflavin) a heat-stable B complex vitamin that functions as a component of FAD and FMN for the reversible transfer of...
  img
Raheema Javed 9 months ago
What are X-rays actually?

X-rays are a form of invisible, high-frequency electromagnetic radiation. The wavelength of x-rays is between 10 and 0.01 nanometers, corresponding to a frequency of 30 PHz to 30 EHz....

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
i got a score of 94 in jee and i expect 75% in cbse board, is there any chance in niit or iiit?

Very rare chance of NITs or IIITs...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!