Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: hemangi

could you plz tell me what is the expected cut off for eml in general category in jee 2010.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

scored 103 in this years JEE MAINS(GENERAL CAT.).ruined VIT because didn”t knew that you need to click SAVE AND CONTINUE and not just answers.I didn”t apply for manipal or SRM.gave comed k...

Dear student, If you are confident enough that next year you will surely qualify jee then only take a drop or else you will end up wasting one year time and money and more importantly your...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Trust youself, prepare well and face it..you’ll definitely reach places..if not an IIT/NIIT that does not mean the end of life..you may seek admission at some other renowned universities...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

Dude If you have Self confidence in you then surely you should.Otherwise take admission into any of the colleges of COMEDK and prepare for next year from there only.This way you would have...

Pritish Raj one month ago
When will i get the omr sheets of online exam on 9 april 2016

Dear student, You can check ur answers that u marked in ur account only just after the exam but official answer is not yet out it will be out once the result is declared only Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Dear student, You may get if after some time from now...you will get notifaction on jee mains official website Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

i want to knoe like last year the online exam held on 10 april then when did they get the question paper. On some Websites it is written tht it will be given with the result i.e. on 18...

Geetesh Gupta 2 months ago
sir meri 19129 rank aai hai to mujhe kya mil sakta hai or mere pass kya choice hai

sorry but i donot think you will get any iit. sorry for this but you caan try for a good nit with your jee mains marks with best wishes sahil

SAHIL 18 days ago

sorry but i donot think you will get any iit. sorry for this but you caan try for a good nit with your jee mains marks with best wishes

raj 17 days ago

there are not many option available … STILL YOU CAN GO FOR NSIT DELHI AND VARIOUS OTHER NITs WISH U ALL THE LUCK

shikhar panwar 18 days ago
For class 11 practicing ​from ace physics by disha publications and coaching material would be enough? ??

@ abhinab If u are talking abt the NEET . then not required to follow so much of thing , for class 11 just revise your coaching material , and read a little bit concept from ncert , in...

Umakant biswal 12 days ago

yes if you are doing both the two in a good manner they will be enough for you to score good marks. best of luck for future sahil

SAHIL 12 days ago
MY MARKS IN JEE MAINS IS 118 AND MY BOARD PERCENTAGE IS 92.8 SUGGEST ME SOME BEST COLLAGE FOR ME

Dear Friend, there are numberless reputed colleges and universities which are best known for their best infrastructure, best faculty members who are widely experienced, best evvironment for ...

Aneesh Sehgal 22 days ago

HI SUMIT PLEASE USE THE BRANCH AND COLLEGE PREDICTOR TO CHECK BEST AVAILABLE OPTIONS FOR YOU http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html THANKS

SAHIL 27 days ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...

Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off