ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   could you plz tell me what is the expected cut off for eml in general category in jee 2010.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can u suggest which are the best books for the practise of numericals of physics chemistry and maths ?

Physics : H C Verma, D C Pandey
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago

HC Verma is good, but there are no solutions to the problems, if you want solutions then i’d suggest Arihant series.

shubham sharda one month ago
Dear Sir / Madam, I have given JEE now. Can I give JEE Main again in 2016? If yes what are the conditions? If I take admission based on current result still can I give JEE Main in 2016?...

If you passed your class 12 th in 2015, you would be eligible..weather you would studying or not.....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

I think that i read somewhere that if you have taken admission into an NIT, you can no longer appear in JEE mains. Please check the rules carefully.

Hasan Naqvi one month ago

I believe, if you have taken adm

Hasan Naqvi one month ago
how much are the minimum marks needed for getting into some decent iit

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Atleast 55% of the total marks, only then you can be in good IITs with a good branch.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
which book is sefl sufficient with detailed answers of all its questions for jee advanced – j d lee(indian version) or o p tandon ?

More recommended book and trusted by astronomical numbers is O P TONDON. So you can at first do that and when your are done you can reach up for J D LEE and check the different kind of...
  img
Sourabh Singh 10 months ago
I have scored 122 in jee mains ( predicted rank of 70000 , general category), with 90% cbse 12 th and now i want to know which best colleges it can lead me to? I also have a doubt that i...

it would be difficult for you to get any NIT with this rank. So you can opt for VIT if you feels like doing so. You should also prepare for bitsat and all you might get another option. hope...
  img
Abhinav 3 days ago

Thank you, but thapar university is a well renowned one which requires last cut off rank of 50k and I ​may not get that much.The other 2 I haven't seen in any ranking also(sorry, don't...

Rishabh 8 hours ago

At an NIT is not feasible with the score that you have ...but yes you can try at some renowned colleges of our country which are best known for their quality education as well as a sound...

Soneel Verma yesterday

You need to work hard to get good marks for entering in a government engineering college. You can apply for private engineering colleges. There are number of colleges available which has a...

-46 minutes ago

Thank you but what is the admission process for all these? Any application forms or spontaneously through jee mains counselling or air rank? ​

-1 hours ago

Dear Rishab, Please visit the college as per your interest or you can check online. I would like to recommend you SKIET as the best college. Application forms are available online.

-1 hours ago
which branch is better in NITK SURATKKAL MECHANICAL ,CIVIL,AND ELTRICAL? and give answer in NITK SURATHKAL RANKING OF BRANCHES?

After internal branch sliding at NITK...last rank (air) of student filling up seats were- Electronics - around 3000 Computer Science - around 3300 IT, Electrical - around 6000 Mechanical -...

Ramesh V 5 years ago
View all Questions »