ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   could you plz tell me what is the expected cut off for eml in general category in jee 2010.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have completed my class 12 th from hyderabad....... but my native place is jammu....... then what will be my state........ jammu and kashmir or telangana.....

your home state would be telangana in nit coumcelling as you have studied in telangana and got nit rank on telangana

sajid 7 days ago

ur homestate in NIT councling will be TELANGANA plz approve if useful in case of any doubts ask in ans boox

Nicho priyatham 15 days ago

not a permananet resident of telengana.

Mohit Kumar 14 days ago
I passed class 12 th in 2014 cbse, and i attempted jee mains without giving jee Advanced cos i took up any coaching., I got 180 in mains but i left the seat and took a drop for an attempt...

Yes you are eligible to give and this will be ur last chance. Criterion 3 – Number of attempts. A candidate can attempt JEE (Advanced) a maximum of two times and that too in...
  img
Avinash 13 days ago

Plz approve if you are satisfied with the answer. All the best.
  img
Avinash 11 days ago

img
Avinash 8 days ago
I got 194 marks out of 360 in jee main 2015 and my board percentage in CBSE board 2015 is 93.90% . what will be normalied score (approximately)?

congrats u got a good score and definitely u will get a good nit or dce / nsit last year one of my frnds score 197 in jee main and 96 in boards and his rank was 2700, he is in nit jaipur...

ng29 one month ago

Bravo for your score, you can get a seat at leading institutions of our country, so, keep checking the websites of IITs/NITs as well as of the following – Graphic Era Uni, Dehradun Lovely...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 19 days ago

good chances for the selection in nits

grenade one month ago
which are the best engineering colleges for ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING in terms of best placements and future salary prospects????

There are numerous webportal shiksha.com, engineeringcareer360 etc. which are serving the finest list of top engineering colleges in india. You can choose one of them according to your...

Leepika Roy 26 days ago

Try at – Darbhanga College of Engg, Darbhanga Lovely Professional Uni,Phagwara MBM Engg. College,Jodhpur Manipal Uni, Jaipur

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago
i am studying class 11.six months have gone,now i want to start my preparation for iitjee so give me some tips.

Dear Ashwin, IIT JEE seems to be a tough exam, but it isn't if the preparation is in the right direction. From my experience, while preparing any topic for example, Rotational mechanics,...

Rohith Gandhi 5 years ago
sir,i hv scored 182 in jee advanced this year.i belong to general category.what will be my A.I.R.is there any chance for iit?please reply.

To my mind, you should better visit the weblink of the IIT where you wish to be, get to know the cutoff list and then be clear about your rank, so far as the question of reputed institution ...

Soneel Verma 20 days ago

yes there is a chance to get into IIT if u go for branches like engineering physics,marine engineeering,agricultural endineering extra,that too not in top 5 IIT’s

Prajwal Kavad 22 days ago
View all Questions »