DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Sir,

I am a general candidate. This year I am getting 180 number in JEE 2010 do I have a chance in getting into IIT or IT BHU or ISM Dhanbad ?

Please reply soon

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Askiitians provide the IIT JEE cut off along with the opening and closing ran given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click for opening and closing ranks:  http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

You can check out the Cutoff in new IITs, check the link given below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best.

Askiitians Expert

Amit yadav

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I passed class 12 th in 2014 cbse, and i attempted jee mains without giving jee Advanced cos i took up any coaching., I got 180 in mains but i left the seat and took a drop for an attempt...

Yes you are eligible to give and this will be ur last chance. Criterion 3 – Number of attempts. A candidate can attempt JEE (Advanced) a maximum of two times and that too in...
  img
Avinash 16 days ago

Plz approve if you are satisfied with the answer. All the best.
  img
Avinash 13 days ago

img
Avinash 11 days ago
i am using arihant objective mathematics by amit m agarwal,ml khanna & a das gupta. are these enough for my jee advanced exam preparation or i need to use some more?

Yes, these books are enough for prepration, after this attempt a test series..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 days ago

These are good books,try to cover all topics and do atleast two different problems from each concept, There are top unioversities which provide excellent placement opportunities,top...

abhinaipadachuru 5 days ago

these are enough for iit jee

Ajay Kotwal 6 days ago
I got 194 marks out of 360 in jee main 2015 and my board percentage in CBSE board 2015 is 93.90% . what will be normalied score (approximately)?

congrats u got a good score and definitely u will get a good nit or dce / nsit last year one of my frnds score 197 in jee main and 96 in boards and his rank was 2700, he is in nit jaipur...

ng29 one month ago

Bravo for your score, you can get a seat at leading institutions of our country, so, keep checking the websites of IITs/NITs as well as of the following – Graphic Era Uni, Dehradun Lovely...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 22 days ago

good chances for the selection in nits

grenade one month ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...

Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
For admission in NIT’s ,which rank should be considerd.I am from SC category. Should I consider the general AIR or category AIR for cut off.

There is no such kind of consideration. Category rank is given for the allocation of category seats
  img
Avinash 2 days ago

Please read the question carefully.

Aditya Borde 2 days ago

no they see your all india rank, but due to sc category opening and closing ranks are relaxed highly difference go upto a lakh sometimes

Prajwal Kavad 2 days ago
What is the scope of electronics and computer engineering (fusion of ece and cse) in india and abroad(only usa or canada)?? What are its career prospects? P.S: Dont confuse it with...

As per my knowledgeGraduates in electronic and computer engineering technology typical career activities include product design and development, industrial automation, technical sales, and...
  img
Avinash 19 days ago

Its purely on your interest. If you are geek in electronics and its perfect to you may have lot of options in government through GATE othewise opt for CS if you are interested in coding and...
  img
Avinash 16 days ago

the ece ur talking about is fussion of both ece and cse both ece and cse are most demanded branches in india and abrode so it has a very wide scope in future u can either opt hardware or...

Nicho priyatham 19 days ago
View all Questions »