Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list
                   IIT JEE 2010 what would be the cut off mark.

What is extended merit listwhat are the colleges affiliated to iit

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Askiitians provide the IIT JEE cut off along with the opening and closing ran given below for IIT JEE cut off:

Click for opening and closing ranks:

You can check out the Cutoff in new IITs, check the link given below :    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best.

Askiitians Expert

Amit yadav

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Is RD SHARMA OBJECTIVE will be enough for jee (maths) or should I use other books ? which books ?
No!u just go on looking for different books as we’ll not get the same questions everywhere.Even I'm doing the same thing right now!
Drovan Reddy 13 days ago
Go for arihant.. I am also in 11 th ..I think arihant skill in maths series is good for concept clarity..
Param Prashar 13 days ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...
With this rank, its very rare chance to get IITs, but attend all round of counselling, probably you get...
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
The rank that you have scored, does not seem to be much encouraging still I suggest you to visit the official website of Jeemains to find out the current status and also keep an eye on...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
I`m 2017 jee aspirant for algebra which book will be better hall and knight or algebra by sk goyal.
I have a good experience with hall and knight so I may recommend it ...but it depends upon ur personal needs that it suits u or not … I must suggest u to the ...
Riddhi Gupta 14 days ago
Riddhi Gupta 14 days ago
Sir, Thanks for your reply, If ECE is not so good then what about “Computer Science and Engineering” As I also got provisional admission in CSE at Amity University-Noida, Or inform me about ...
Dear anushka CSE is a very good branch, in fact the best branch now a days In CSE, you will learn both hardware and software regarding computers In IT, its mainly only software part. For...
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
Can a PCMC student apply for AIIMS exam?
Hi An applicant needs to hae Biology subject in Class 12 th in order to appear for AIIMS exam, See here: Aspirants should have passed the 12th Class under School Certificate Examination or...
Sumreet Johar one year ago
If you doesn’t study biology in classes XI and XII then you cannot apply for AIIMS as well as other medical entrance exams.
Adarsh 3 months ago
thank you
Chammu one year ago
hi ! i am a 12 th pass student , i had taken an year off to pursue mbbs in any of the colleges in bangalore but i failed to do it . i have decided to again take a year off so could you...
Give as many exams as possible like AFMC AIPMT JIMPMER AIIMS.Take toppers suggestions for the preparation tips and also how the faculty of your coaching institiute matters alot if you are...
Avinash 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details