Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

IIT JEE 2010 what would be the cut off mark.

What is extended merit listwhat are the colleges affiliated to iit

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Askiitians provide the IIT JEE cut off along with the opening and closing ran given below for IIT JEE cut off:

Click for opening and closing ranks:

You can check out the Cutoff in new IITs, check the link given below :    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best.

Askiitians Expert

Amit yadav

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i am facing many problems with iit preparation.till now i have not started for its preparation and right now i am in class 11 mid term.i tried to solve few ques of kinematics from dc...
its , a small problem firstly clearly study the chapter and solve easy question then you became confident then solve book concept of phy hc verma then slowly slowly you become more...
ankit raj 3 months ago
thanks a lot .love this site.motivated me a lot
lalit 3 months ago
sir which books ae best for best for jeeadvanced physics for theory and application of theory in problems
Check the link for preferred books
Avinash 4 months ago
you can also try askiitians online study material.
Arindam Gupta Roy 4 months ago
what is full of form of iit?
U r in 11 standard and don't know the full form of IIT And I being in class 9 know it ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰. Well โ€ฆ..its.....Indian Institute of Technology...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
sorry answer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
SHANMUKESHWAR 2 months ago
SHANMUKESHWAR 2 months ago
Hello Sir, In the recent JEE Advanced 2015 , I have got seat in IIT Jodhpur for Mechanical Engineering.I also have BITS Goa for Mechanical Engineering. Which institute should I go for now ?
If the placements of any institute is better then other that directly means that the quality of education is better there. Regarding infrastructure, ofcourse BITS will have better as IITJ is...
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
I suggest to visit the official weblinks of both the institutions and check out the status of fee structure and placement data, and accordingly you may make a choice, otherwise both the...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
If fees is no problem for you then go for BITs goa else go for iit (but keep in mind that iit j is a new one)
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
Which one is better โ€“ Electrical Engineering Dual Degree in IIT, Kharagpur or Electronics & Electrical Communication in IIT, Kharagpur?
Undoubtly go for Electronics and electrical engg at IIT Kgp.....specially, VLSI and Microelectronics engg.....I am having same in master in electronics and vlsi design..., there is very good...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
No doubt Electronics & Electrical communication engineering.
Piyush 4 months ago
recommend some top institutes
what kind of institutes are u asking abt??? the coaching insti's or the engineering???
pranav bhartia 6 years ago
View all Questions ยป
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer โ€˜nโ€™ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details