coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

I may get rank arround 7000 in JEE 2010,

Can I have chance to get EML seat

what are the branches available for EML rank holders.

Pl give  me the guidence for future.

Prudhviraj K

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir,i want to to ask you that i am in 11 class and how i will start preparation for jee main

@ chirag you have ample of time to prepare for iitjee , so, start with the ncert books right now . and join to askiitian and its test series , they will have a great benifit as they will...

Umakant biswal 11 days ago

PLEASE VISIT THIS LINK. ALL THESE TIPS WILL HELP YOU IN BETTER PREPERATIONS http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ THANKS

SAHIL 11 days ago
Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering

Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Its difficult to say at this moment.
  img

Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
  img
Is it worth dropping for JEE now? ItsJuly, JEE mains98(cutoff-100) AIR133000, 87.8%CBSE,messed up 12(preboards-31%)determined to work hard now, coaching tomorrow, didnt read since june1

You can continue for coaching from now onwards. its just starting...try hard and prepare like 300 days you have... Follow a time table, strict to the plans and strategy and go forward.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 days ago

@ yatinder havenot u got any iiit this year , even if their seat will vacant , they can take unqualified student also , and yes , its worth dropping as your scores are good , but do...

Umakant biswal 5 days ago

hi yatinder i think dropping a year is not a bad idea for you. this s because you are very near to cuoff this year and you have also got good marks in your cbse exams. but you should be...

SAHIL 5 days ago
Sir now u will be knowing that jee main is in 15 days So sir, plzz suggest a method to revise Or a way in which i can revise all the topics in these 15 days Please sir

Dear Student, You should go through all the important formulas and concepts in these days. You must have prepared the formula or concepts sheets, so this is the best time to go carefully...
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

there is less time to revise please careful on it. don’t study overnight it is harmful to your health don’t get nervous. be confident think positive. i wish you get high marks in exam. best ...

ULFAT 4 months ago

+ULFAT yes sir i will definitely inform u about my marks in jee main Thank u sir for ur guidance. I will definitely follow it

sarvesh 4 months ago
sir i am expecting a rank of 7000 in jee adv 2016 should i go to iit or wait for one year

Dear Student, you better check your status at IIT official website and be sure whether you have a chance there?, If yes, well and good else you may choose one of the leading instituitions...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

yes sure you should go to iit. there are total 10,000 seats in iit. so i think you can easily get a good branch in iit. but if you have deep interest in a paricular branch like cse and...

SAHIL one month ago
i need help in physics generally what should i do to get confiedent in physics i need 2 crack advance pls help in physics suggest some materials

@ yokeshwar Physics is a practical subject , so, u need to develop your imagination power to be good in physics , if u want to crack jee adv , then your concept need to be strong enough ,...

Umakant biswal 11 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off