coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

I may get rank arround 7000 in JEE 2010,

Can I have chance to get EML seat

what are the branches available for EML rank holders.

Pl give  me the guidence for future.

Prudhviraj K

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

I am thinking of buying IIT previous years papers book. Can anyone suggest me which ones are better. I came across two names - MTG And Arihant. Also suggest me which of the following is...

Dear Student, You can choose arihant publication for both. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

Sir*. I am sorry I didn't see your name. Can you tell me In what areas/aspects are each of them better than the others ? ​

Manav Mehta 4 months ago

Thanks a lot for your suggestion sir/ma'am. I would be thankful if you could mention the differences been them. ​

Manav Mehta 4 months ago
sir my jee mains marks are 94 and board 95.4 percentage OBC catogery.pl.appro. JEE rank

Your rank will be around 35k-40k. With this rank you can try for private institutes like SRM, Thapar, UPES, Nirma Institute of Technology, Ahmedabad  , BITs etc.

Natasha Roy 14 days ago

Dear Student, with this rank and your reserved category, it may be that you are able to get a chance at any of the NITs but you will have to wait for the cutoff list and then only anything...

Aneesh Sehgal 11 days ago

YOUR APPROX AIR WILL BE NEAR ABOUT 35000-4000 BEST OF LUCK FOR FUTURE. VISIT WEBSITE DAILY FOR LASTEST NEWS REGARDING JEE REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL 15 days ago
I am in class 12 and need books for IIT JEE preparation. How should I buy these books if in the below website, few important books cover different topics especially in math?...

Just buy Arihant books of calculus, algebra and coordinate geometry for Maths.It’s more than enough. Don’t run after the books otherwise, you will be confused at the end of the day which...

Amey 2 months ago

Im sorry, thats not what I meant. I was asking what all books would be required. For example, in math, SL Loney cevers Trigonometry and coordinate geometry, Hall&Knight covers higher...

James Chin 2 months ago

YOU CAN CLICK ON THE NAME OF THE BOOK YOU WANT TO BUY . JUST CLICK ON THE NAME OF BOOK. THEN CLICK ON THE OPTION buy now. you will be directed to the page. just fill the details . enjoy the ...

SAHIL 2 months ago
What about the future of Mahindra Ecole centrale college in Hyderabad. What would be the prospects of the students studying in that college.

yes it has good scope in engieneering furture ,,, it is used to seen that there is good carrier scope with developing colleges for knowledge and job aspects also ….. and i say that ur...

Krishna Bondriya 20 days ago

Dear Student, Frankly speaking, i don’t know much about this college, may be it does well, but to my mind there are certain other well established and highly reputed colleges and...

Aneesh Sehgal 6 days ago
What is modular programming??

Modular programming can be used to break up a large program into manageable units, or to create code that can be easily re-used. A modular program consists of a main module and one or more...
  img
Deepak Patra 7 years ago
sir, what would be the scoring topics in physics and chemistry .

Physics Current Electricity – A thorough idea of Kirchoff’s law will help you solve related problems easily. Practice the problems carefully for a good score. The more you...
  img
Harishwar one year ago

In physics the the scoring topics are Newton’s laws of motion,friction,units and dimensions.In chemistry the scoring topics are chemical equilibrium,stoichiometry,atomic structure etc.

Drovan Reddy 8 months ago

Si

rammohan 8 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

• View Details