Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

Sir,i am in class 12th and i have not studied the class 11th physics. please suggest me what i can i do so as to score good marks in physicsin IIT JEE2011

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear abhinav,

40% of the physics syllabus comes from 11th standard only. So you have no other choice but to cover 11th syllabus with determination and dedication in order to get a good rank..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i have dropped an year for iit jee as i didnt clear individual cut off for physics (it was 13 ..i got 11)but as for overall cut off ..it was cleared pretty good.ihave allen distance...

@asish i think u will give the jee again in 2017 , if so, then allen distance learning package are sufficient for jee mains only , and not for jee advanced . for jee advanced u need to...

Umakant biswal one month ago

I feel dropping an year is not a good idea. What if you don't get good marks or even this much of marks next year. Better would be go for admission this year only. If you are not able to...

raghav dua one month ago
CBSE board one person got 481 and 179 in board and jee Mains respectively other one got 475 and 183. But their jee Mains rank is in 4000s and 8000s. Both are in general category. Does it...

@ thiagar HOW can that happen ?? the rank will not come in that much diffrence , you have 60 percent weightage for jee main score , and 40 percent weightage for board marks or percentage ....

It is little confusing dear, actually, if you aspire to get a seat in a reputed institution then you need to perform well in JEE or else you may try seeking admission in a reputed...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

Thanks for your answer. No 475 and 481 are cbse board marks. In the Jee Main Rank card the 475 mark had a normalised scored of 184 and 481 had a normalised score of 226.

Thiagarajan one month ago
O am selected for B.Tech(mechanical) on Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalay Haridwar . Shiuld i get admission in this college ?

@ anand there are no other choice avaliable to you ?? if so, then if u have confidence then take 1 year drop for attempting the next year , but its actually not a good college to persue...

In which year did mahatma gandhi launch The Dandi March?

The political and social milieu of India was in turmoil following the formation of the Simon Commission for drawing up a constitution for India and the subsequent rejection of the Nehru...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago

Salt Satyagraha was a campaign of non-violent protest against the British salt tax in colonial India which began with the Salt March to Dandi on March 12, 1930. It was the first act of...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago

Circumstances Leading to the Dandi March also tell the circumstances leading to dandi march ?

sneha jha 7 years ago
Hi, I am really confused on how to prepare for jee advanced . Can anyone help me with a study plan or most important topic to study …. Thanks in advance . :) :) :)

Mathematics: 1. First you must be able to solve problems from NCERT class XI and class XII books. 2. For best concepts you can purchase ‘IIT Mathematics’ by M.L.Khanna. 3. For...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
a line x=k intersects graph of y=log 5 x and the graph of y=log 5 (x+4) .the distance b/w points of intersection is 0.5 , given k=a+(b) 1/2. .where a & b are integers..the value of a+b...

Dear rahul given distance b/w points of intersection is 0.5 ie log 5 (k+4) -log 5 (k) =1/2 or log 5 (k+4)/k =1/2 or (k+4)/k =√5 k=4/(√5 -1) =√5 +1 so a=1 and b=5 a+b=6...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off