Sir,i am in class 12th and i have not studied the class 11th physics. please suggest me what i can i do so as to score good marks in physicsin IIT JEE2011

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear abhinav,

40% of the physics syllabus comes from 11th standard only. So you have no other choice but to cover 11th syllabus with determination and dedication in order to get a good rank..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
if a candidate scores AIR 11000 in JEE ADV. Is he eligible to register for counselling

Yes, he would be eligible for counselling because iit’s call more no. of students for counselling compared to total number of seats.

KOOL 24 days ago
sir iuploaded the documents tomorrow night and it showed upload succeeded but till now, no uploads are being shown when i login what to do pls tell

You have to wait atleast for one day, the status will be shown after you doucments are scruitnised by the iit, the updation of the status will take some time
  img
Sher Mohammad 13 days ago
6x-13x+6

I think you want to ask solution for 6x-13x+6=0 which is equal to 7x=6 x=6/7 sher mohammad faculty askiitians b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 20 days ago
Can Anybody Explain me Integration in Detail ? If Not then can Anybody give a Link where Integration is Explained in Detail ? Thanks for the Reply

BUY R.D.Sharma books Part 1 and 2 . Integration is thoroughly and easily explained in it. It contains good collection of questions based on integration and would definetly benefit you for...

KOOL 26 days ago

Anybody to Answer ?

Yash Puthran 27 days ago

Anybody ?

Yash Puthran one month ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...

Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 4 years ago
Respected Sir, I got 5020 rank in JEE. I have no particular choice. Request you to please let me know the best options for me. – Thanks

If you want to do an MBA , then go for any branch in old IITs, otherwise try to get good branch like cs, ee , mech, at newer IITs. sher mohammad facutly askiitians b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago

Respected Sir, I got 7014 rank in IIT/JEE. I am interested in computer science. Request you to please let me know the best options for me. – Thanks

sachin one month ago
View all Questions »