• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

i am expecting 70-75 marks in iit jee 2010

can i get in eml

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear abhishek,

I am sorry with this score you wont be able to get in EML. But dont be depressed better try next time with more efforts and commitment.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

where to go for giving iit exam and is there any entrance fee

HI ROHIT FOR GIVING IIT EXAM YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THESE STEPS YOU HAVE TO FILL AN ONLINE APPLICATION FOR THIS EXAM. THIS APPLICATION CAN BE FILLED DURING DECEMBER OR JANUARY DURING FILLING OF ...

SAHIL 7 days ago

@ rohit Yes , there are some examination fee , frst of all u have to attempt jee main . jee main is happening in 2 modes – online and offline , for general the fee is 1000 for offline and...

Umakant biswal 7 days ago
Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....

I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...

Soneel Verma one year ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon one year ago
HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...

Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coaching-in-singapore/
  img
Avinash one year ago

I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
  img
sir i got nit raipur ece .. what i have to do is this nit is good or i should go for second counselling..

It is also good. Regarding second counselling, this decision is totally depends upon you. Thanks
  img

After 4 year, it would be a good choice...stuck with it.....GOOD LUCK
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
i hav passed +2 in 2009 with 50% n i did not write JEE 09. now am repeating +2 n also giving JEE 2010. i want to ask a ques. about the application form sn. no. 5 "YEAR OF PASSING QUALIFYING ...

Dear NITISH for section 5 "YEAR OF PASSING QUALIFYING EXAMINATION 10+2 or EQUIVALENT FOR THE FIRST TIME" you should bubble Appearing 2010. and leave all other option . because if you opt...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago

thnx sir, i got ur msg. can u pls predict me abt the latest change in jee10 paper in order to prepair for the syllabus effectively.

NITESH kumar 6 years ago
I WANT TO DO IIT AFTER 12TH,WHAT SHOULD I TAKE(ENGINEERING OR MEDICAL)

@ xavier , Engineering and medical are two opposite sides of a coin , so, if u want to do iit , thenm u have to take engg obviously . beacuse iit selection is based upon jee advanced and...

Umakant biswal 20 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off