Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i am expecting 70-75 marks in iit jee 2010

can i get in eml

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear abhishek,

I am sorry with this score you wont be able to get in EML. But dont be depressed better try next time with more efforts and commitment.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello Sir/Madam I am a student of class 12 and an aspirant of IIT JEE so can you please give me some tips about how to manage my time and cover the whole syllabus as only 8 months are left...

You should be patient and be able to manage your time to the maximum efficiency. By time management, I mean you should be able to extract maximum self-study time from a day and allocate...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

Sir can you please suggest me something for my doubts any place where I can get my doubts cleared.

Anchit 8 months ago
I am taking my board exams through NIOS [2015] and while applying for the JEE main, there is a column to specify the name and address of the school. Since I am not enrolled in any...

Hello Student, In case of any confusion you can post it tojeemain[at]nic[dot]in or call them. Go to thejee 2015 website Because ultimately they are the deciders not we. Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago

Thanks for the reply sir. I am also worried whether there might be any clash in the exam dates. As both of them are due April.

Elamparithi 5 months ago
I’ve dropped after 12 th after I was unable to Qualify for 1 st attempt in JEE-Advanced (because of New Pattern I have not cleared the cut-off for JEE-Advanced). Second time I was unable to...

You cannot appear as fresher as for JEE as you have already appeared twice for JEE. As far as your dream of doing research in IIT, you can still achieve that dream. For now you can take...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

Thanks AZIZ :) This is a great suggestion for me Dear...but It’s better to remove doubts at all..haina So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem...

HImanshu 8 months ago

Hey Himanshu, Getting into MIT or other good foreign university require good SAT score plus a strong academic background. Usually strong background means good scores in school level exams...

Rakesh Singh 8 months ago
What would you do if you could change one thing about the laws of physics and why?

Nothing. Changing any one law of currently understood physics might well have a negative effect on all other laws of the same with very possible negative consequences. We simply do not...

vikas yadav one month ago

I have personal evidence that makes multiple realities simple fact. The current theories on wormholes are - they are for linear space and time only. I'd like to 'travel and 'tour' to these...

vikas yadav one month ago
sir, which one is good for cse branch in terms of placements – jaypee noida or uiet chandigarh ??

Hi, JAYPEE Noida is better as the institute is a specialized institute for Computer sciences and IT. In terms of placements as well JAYPEE has a advantage of location, as it is situated in...
  img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago
with 190 marks n 95 % in class xii(cbse), how much rank can be expected this time??

Dear Student, JEE Mains 2015 Analysis is given on our website. There you can find the cutoff marks and rank predictor also. Enter this data in our rank predictor calculator and find your...
  img
Nishant Vora 20 days ago
View all Questions »