Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i am expecting 70-75 marks in iit jee 2010

can i get in eml

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear abhishek,

I am sorry with this score you wont be able to get in EML. But dont be depressed better try next time with more efforts and commitment.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Jake has a piece of yarn that is 4 feet long. Blair has a piece of yarn that is 4 inches long. Who has the longer piece of yarn? Explain?

Jake has the longer piece. There are 12 inches in a foot, Jake has 4 feet. 12 times 4 equals 48 inches. So, Jake has 48 inches of yarn, Blair only has 4! Blair has is only 1/12th the amount...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
Hi all, Now that I have just finished my board exams, and after a break of 3 weeks, I now plan to start my JEE preparation. I have purchased a no. of books for it and joined coaching as...

first of all rd sharma is not good book for preparation for iit exam u must prefer cengage publications books for maths , it is awesome and contains good quantity of questions with good...

ng29 one month ago

@ng29, Thanks for the answer(approved!). However, I do know that RD Sharma is not for IIT. I only intend to use it as a stepping stone from NCERT to books like Hall Knight and GN Berman....

Amartya one month ago

books that u r mentioning are of very high level i advise u take books of CENGAGE PUBLICATIONS bcoz it contains all type of que with latest pattern and detailed solutions approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
cut off marks iit jee 2015 will be less than last year or more

This year, question paper was easy comparitively, so we can assume the cutoff for GEN can reach 118 – 124..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

this year expected cut off is around 120-125 but nobody can be so sure about cut off so u have to walit till 27april ur score will be officially dispalyed by cbse along with cut off approve...

ng29 one month ago

i think it will be same.

mohini mohan behera one month ago
i am getting 57 marks (including 2 bonus).what are my chances to clear cutoff for advance.?i am an SC candidate.(i havn’t attempted those 2 questions,which are bonus)

Last year cut off was 53, you are saying about your marks as 57, may be or may not be you qualify for JEE ADV, as you couldn’t attend those bonus marks questions, so there may be a...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

but bonus is given to all?

iitian one month ago
i am getting 168 jee main and expecting 92% in CBSE boards will i get nit calicut state quota for mechanical

ur chances for nit are less, but cant be predicted very surely as counselling is like gambling and depends on luck bcoz one of my frnds last year got 160 in jee main and 93 in cbse...

ng29 10 days ago

Yeah i agree, its hard., but you must try anyway.

shubham sharda 9 days ago
sir will you pls tell me about all engg. entrance exams and also the subjet by which they belong. also can u tell me that which engg. entrance exam is suitable for me by which i can do...

There is only one endd entrance exam which is the toughest aand its JEE. JEE is for admission in IITs JEE mains → NITS JEE advance → IITS
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Hi student , You have eligibility for the following exams http://www.askiitians.com/exams/
  img
Harishwar 2 months ago

mains give admission to nits and advance gives admission to iits

shubham sharda one month ago
View all Questions »