• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

i am expecting 70-75 marks in iit jee 2010

can i get in eml

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear abhishek,

I am sorry with this score you wont be able to get in EML. But dont be depressed better try next time with more efforts and commitment.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

A ball of mass 200g is moving with velocity 30×1000000 cm/s. If we locate the base ball wolith an error equal in magnitude to the 1 of the light used(5000 Armstrong) how will the uncertainty...

Hii At such high speed mass wil be variable . So normal newtonian mechanics cant be applied . You might consider heisenberg uncertanity principle but that will not be applicable . So just...
  img
Sourabh Singh 13 days ago
Please give expert advice for the following three queries. I am from Tamil Nadu and studying Chemical Engineering in NIT Trichy. If I get IT in IIIT Allahabad, IT in NIT Allahabad, CSE in...

@ srihari I.T IN NIT ALLHABAD IS THE FRST PREFRENCE AND GIVE 2ND PREFERENCE TO I.T IN IIIT ALLHABAD . cancell the rest of the thing from yopur choice , and choose wisely what u have to do...

Umakant biswal one month ago

Dear Student, you are already at a very good place, I am unable to make out what drives you crazy to think of comparing and contrasting titanic institutions and then expecting to choose one ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
How many student in merit list under sc category please answer

HI SHIKHA SORRY BUT QUESTION IS NOT CLEAR.PLEASE POST IT CLEARLY AND TELL US ABOUT WHICH MERIT LIST YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. I WILL SURELY ANSWER IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

SAHIL one month ago
my mains marks 78 my cbse % 74 category sc can i get into any nits

Dear Friend, I don’t think that there is much hope for you to get a seat at NITs and as far as your category is concerned, perhaps you may get an opportunity during the counselling rounds...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

there is a slight possibility that you might get into a NIT but i dont think you will get the desired branch ….still ...ALL THE BEST

shikhar panwar 2 months ago
Give a good routine for class12 examination for better result

@ manish routine u have to make , i am giving some strategy for m,aking a ideal time table 1- take maximum time to the weak subject and minimum time to weak subject 2- donot ignore anything ...

Umakant biswal one month ago
sir my sc category rank is 2778 according to your rank predictor.can i get nit or iiit allahabad or dtu and nsit?

Dear Student, your rank and category may help you get in some reputed institution, but getting at DTU/NSIT or Allahabad institutions, but getting the required branch may not be predicted at ...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

there is no option to fill category rank.they only ask rank ,if give the general rank provided by this site then it says i could get chemical in nit trichy.But how is this possible?

aparna 2 months ago

HI APARNA PLEASE USE THE COLLEGE AND BRANCH PREDICTOR TO CHECK ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off