Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

i am expecting 70-75 marks in iit jee 2010

can i get in eml

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear abhishek,

I am sorry with this score you wont be able to get in EML. But dont be depressed better try next time with more efforts and commitment.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Dear Student, You can refer Dr. Gorakh Prasad and S. L. Loney for Coordinate Geometry. These are good books. Also please visit our website for complete list of books to be refered. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
SL LONEY (arihant) the elements of coordinate geometry. RD SHARMA also
RAJEEV R 4 months ago
how to pass aieee
Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
U can do R.D. Sharma and M.L. Khanna for maths … O.P. Tandon for physical ,organic and inorganic chem (separate books for each ) ...also numerical and physical chem of P. Bahadur (separate...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement
Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
How The Global Positioning System works?
The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a satellite based navigation system developed by the United States Department of Defense. It is widely used for civilian navigation and positioning,...
Radhika Batra 6 years ago
Arrange this colleges in decreasing order according to their perfomance in Please.. Mharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana/Galgotias University/ITM,Gwalior/JKLU,Rajasthan/LPU....
According to my personal survay I have listed these colleges name accordingly. ITM,Gwalior Galgotias University JKLU,Rajasthan Mharishi Markandeshwar University LPU
Leepika Roy 3 months ago
Sir, which one to choose nit kkr civil or thapar patiala electronic instrumentation & control
You can prefer NIT Kkr over Thapar.Thanks
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details