Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

i'm getting 150 marks in iit jee 2010 is their any possibility that i get admission into iit and how much marks do i needed in aieee for admission in nit for electronics and communication

thank you

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

For IIT cut off and opening -closing rank :

Please check the cut off of IIT JEE 2010:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

And for detailed branch allotment rank wise as per IIT JEE 2008 rank list is given below:

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

For opening - closing rank in NITS:

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee/AIEEE-Counselling

Keep asking your queries on Askiitians Forum.

All the Best!!

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Im kaushik from chennai.. i was very confused of choosing books for the preparation jee mains....i dont want to buy too many books as it can confuse me.....so please tell me good books for...

Just follow the link for important books for JEE Main only. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/important-books.html
  img
Harsh Patodia 17 days ago

Dear Student, when you have to appear in a competitive exam, you have to make number of efforts for the same, may be you need to join a coaching center, download sample papers and previous...

Aneesh Sehgal yesterday
i want help and guidance on how to study for jee mains 2016 as i am a dropper this year and do not want to join coaching classes . need assistance to know how to get about 200 marks in jee...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 10 months ago
When will i get the omr sheets of online exam on 9 april 2016

Dear student, You can check ur answers that u marked in ur account only just after the exam but official answer is not yet out it will be out once the result is declared only Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear student, You may get if after some time from now...you will get notifaction on jee mains official website Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

i want to knoe like last year the online exam held on 10 april then when did they get the question paper. On some Websites it is written tht it will be given with the result i.e. on 18...

Geetesh Gupta one month ago
A woden block is suspended by light rope of lenght 0.9m vertically the block is pulled aside through an angle 60degree to the vertical and then released. the maximum velocity of the the...

Draw the FBD and use work energy theorem. Try to get the component of force acting vertically downward and horizontally.. Good Luck
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Hello sir my aieee rank is 300000 ..This only 1.5lakh user register their name for counsiling ..i know that from time of india newspaper....So can i get ANy IIIT or GFTI ...plz sir rply

As your score is too low to get in at an IIT/NIT so, I recommend you to visit the official weblinks of some renowned institutions to seek admission details and then get enrolled in any of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Sorry brother no chance of NIT IIIT or GFTI I suggest you go for private and it is not that bad okay.

Akshit Matthew 10 months ago

and also the seat allotement is based on merit only and no other stats.

Akshit Matthew 10 months ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for b.tech in computer science ???????????

All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking ...as the trends change every year but roughly...

Ramesh V 6 years ago

It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...

AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off