Continue Shopping
Menu

what will be my rank in 2010 iit jee if I have secured 187 marks

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Please check the cut off of IIT JEE 2010:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

And for detailed branch allotment rank wise as per IIT JEE 2008 rank list is given below:

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best.

Regards,  

AskiitiansExpert
Amit - IT BHU

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....

I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...

Soneel Verma one month ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon one month ago
Out of 14 people,twelve said that it was not the case that they watched TV but did not listen to the radio.Also,for nine people it is not the case that they do not watch TV and do not...

Hint: Convert the given problem into venn diagram and try to solve it. Thanks.
  img

it is still very tough,please give me complete solution.many people have the same problem i have

Dayne Fernandes one month ago
respected sir, may i please know the important topics or the topics which have maximum weightage in jee advanced examination?? i belong to OBC category. so can you please tell me few topics ...

topics like organic and inorganic concludes a passage and match matrix that had very high weightage in maths calculus , matrices and determinants, complex numbers , sequence series are...

ng29 4 months ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 4 months ago
can u tell me which college is better for cse ..IIT PATNA,IIT BHUBANESHWAR,IIT JODHPUR and ISM DHANBAD

COMPUTER SCIENCE BRANCH OF ISM DHANBAD IS AWESOME ACTUALLY EQUIVALENT TO THE OLD IITS.YOU MAY ALSO CHECK THE PACKAGES OFFERED TO STUDENTS. IIT BBS,P,J ARE NEARLY EQUIVALENT

AYUSH VARSHNEY one month ago
#1. I scored 330/504 marks in JEE Advanced 2015(~65%). Could anyone please estimate my rank? #2, My interest lies in Elec. Engg. But almost everyone is warning/urging me not to go for it...

You would be around 4000-4500. Its not like that, electrical engineering is very interesting, try to choose Automation and design part involved in Electrical engg.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

Just listen to your inner voice, make up your mind to pursue the study program that you are interested in and do the right....mind you whatever you may choose, one thing is for sure that...

Frank Defeo 3 months ago

Considering the difficulty level of the paper compared to last few years, your rank would surely be below 500. There is no such thing as elect. would take you away from your social life,...

adad 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details