Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

what will be my rank in 2010 iit jee if I have secured 187 marks

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Please check the cut off of IIT JEE 2010:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

And for detailed branch allotment rank wise as per IIT JEE 2008 rank list is given below:

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best.

Regards,  

AskiitiansExpert
Amit - IT BHU

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which is better cs at nit Allahabad or new IIT cs please suggest please

CSE is always in demand . IIT’s are always prefered with respect to CSE. Go for IIT’s.
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago

nit Allahabad
  img
Santosh Datla one month ago

Dear Student, NIT Allahabad is an established institution and has earned a very good image in the field of quality education as well as placements in hi-tech organizations. Neww IITs on the ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
Which book is the best for Physics in the Mechanics part. I am currently doing three books: 1. Modules from my institute. 2. HC Verma 3. Arihant DPP Series. 4. 38 Years IIT JEE Solved...

@ vyom actually what u are actually doing are more than enough for clearing jee advanced if u will do properly . as far as mechanics is concerned then h cverma is the best , and KINDLY let...

Umakant biswal 26 days ago
which book should we prefere for trignonmetry for 11 th and 12 th other than R D sharma?

@ drumil Kindly mention for what purpose – board and school level or entrance level . If entrance then , frst of all ncert is most important for jee mains , after that u can go with...

Umakant biswal one month ago

you should prefer complete course iit mathematics of tata mc graw hill publishers. not only for trignometry it is overall a best book for iit jee advanced preparations regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago
hi, i ve got 150 score for jee adv and 366 marks for exam confused about taking admission i m interested in mechanical and electrical

You are about to get 40 % of marks of total markings. For sure this year, cut off will be low as compare to last year. With this score, you will get a ranking in IIT. You would be around,...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

Dear Friend, I must say that your score in board as well as in Jee is quite good and there may be a chance that you may get a seat in higher NITs and that too in your desired branch but for ...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
Sir, i`m i great need of a good counsellor`s help.. I am an obc candidate who scored 125 in jee mains and 93.8% (469/500) in cbse board.. Since i did not take any formal coaching for jee...

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html Using this rank predictor will give you a probable estimate of your rank, based on previous years scores and cutt-offs. Now if you ...
  img
Ankit 2 months ago

HI NITIKA YOUR SCORE IS NOT VERY POOR IN JEE . YOU CAN GET EASILY A NIT. BUT IF YOU ONLY WANT TO DO CS THAN I THINK YOU CAN DROP A YEAR BECAUSE WITH SUCH MARKS YOU CANNOT GET SC.; SO IN...

SAHIL 2 months ago
I am a SC candidate and have secured a category rank of 753. i am getting chemical branch in IIT KANPUR, IIT KHARAGPUR, IIT ROORKE and IIT MADRAS. WHICH IIT has good chemical department....

ALL IITs HAVE GOOD FACULTY BUT WHEN TALKINg ABOUT hello CHEMICAL DEPARTMENT I THINK YOU SHOULD CHOOSE IIT KHARAGPUR as it is best of all thanks and best of luck to mr. IITIAN

raj 2 months ago

ALL IITs HAVE GOOD FACULTY BUT WHEN TALKINg ABOUT CHEMICAL DEPARTMENT I THINK YOU SHOULD CHOOSE IIT KHARAGPUR as it is best of all thanks and best of luck to mr. IITIAN

SAHIL 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off