There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

what will be my rank in 2010 iit jee if I have secured 187 marks

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Please check the cut off of IIT JEE 2010:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

And for detailed branch allotment rank wise as per IIT JEE 2008 rank list is given below:

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best.

Regards,  

AskiitiansExpert
Amit - IT BHU

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir i’m expected to get just 23 marks in JEE main and 93% in HSE – Kerala. I belongs to OBC category. Sir do i have any chance to get into any acclaimed college? I know it’s not a decent...

Sorry this is not near expected cut-off, work hard and get good score next time.
  img
Harsh Patodia 26 days ago

You are welcome !!!
  img
Harsh Patodia 24 days ago

thank you sir... I will... :)

Triggers To Change 24 days ago
Sir still waiting for the iit sample papers sir kindly give some specific time about when to provide them

Dear Student, All papers are available here http://www.askiitians.com/iit-papers/iit-jee-papers.aspx thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 11 days ago

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/sample-papers.html Oh then take this link!!!
  img
Nishant Vora 10 days ago

Okay Which faculty?
  img
Nishant Vora 10 days ago
I am a foreign citizenship holder.(Tanzanian). Is there a foreigner’s quota for admissions in IIT ? Which IITs give such quota and in which fields ? How much rank is good enough to get...

Yes of course, there is NRI reservation scheme in IIT-JEE. Please check the prospectus once, You will get whole info.. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta 5 months ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta 5 months ago
i am having 112 marks in jee main 2015 and excepting cbse board percentage between 85% and 90% what will be my rank according to your experience donot give me link i belong to general...

This year we can hope the cut off for GEN at 117 to 122. I already told you, chances are NIT are very less. You can opt CHITKARA, LPU and other private colleges through state level comp, af...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 days ago

lasst year cut off was 115 and this year its expected to be more than that so according to ur score u r not qualifying jeee main but dont loose hope question of probability had included...

ng29 8 days ago
how to prepare for physics in aipmt

Hi Student, Physics, as a subject, is a cause of great concern for many students who are preparing for medical entrance exams including AIPMT. The very subject not only requires building of...
  img
Harishwar 6 months ago
how can i prepare for iit jee by staying home.i just completed my 10 th

Ampère's law relates magnetic fields to electric currents that produce them. Ampère's law determines the magnetic field associated with a given current, or the current associated with a...

shubham sharda 20 days ago

Prepaaring for Jee mains at home is very tough, but not impossible. I requires great discipline to study alone. First you require to make a plan because it is easy to get derailed from the...

shubham sharda 20 days ago

I advice better u t ake coaching bcoz it will guide u in proper way and ur analysis these will not be done by staying home and studying approve if useful

ng29 22 days ago
View all Questions »