what will be my rank in 2010 iit jee if I have secured 187 marks

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Please check the cut off of IIT JEE 2010:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

And for detailed branch allotment rank wise as per IIT JEE 2008 rank list is given below:

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best.

Regards,  

AskiitiansExpert
Amit - IT BHU

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
With just 4 moths left for Boards and JEE …. can i crack JEE Main in 4 moths with boards as well......i dont want iit just JEE Main …..is it possible in 4 moths ?

It is possible but you have to workl very hard for that. Total dedication and extra effort is requires from your end. You need to make plans for it and follow it diligently. Best of luck for...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
I’ve posted the following question already, but I didn’t get the answer I wanted. “ I am an OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and I have a doubt whether I am able to obtain a seat at the IITs?...

JEE-Advanced:Candidates who are NOT citizens of India at the time of registering for JEE (Advanced) [that is for IIT’s only] 2015 (by birth or naturalized) are treated as foreign...
  img
Ravi 14 days ago

AIEEE is now JEE Main and JEE Advanced. JEE Main is for admissions to NITs, IIITs and other centrally funded technical institutions, and institutions funded by several participating State...
  img
Aziz Alam 14 days ago
how can i prefer for tht exam?

Please ask complete question...
  img
Amit Shekhar 2 months ago

Please give a complete question http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html...
  img
Amit Shekhar 2 months ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago
sir,im thinking of joining coaching in my 12th class im opting for bansals or resonance in kota i've messed up my 11th class completely and want to clear jee in 2011,plz suggest what to do...

dear student, If you really want to go Kota for IITJEE coaching. then my vote to Bansal. but to enter into bansal is very difficult. and if you are entering in that, most probably you will...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 4 years ago
My kid's rank is 3150 in IIT and 325 in BITS. Is there a chance of getting into the old IITs in the 3rd round atleast into Mechanical

Hello Sir, Sorry to say that he will not be able to get mechanical in any old IITs except BHU. But he can get pretty good branches in any of the BITs campus. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar...
  img
Arun Kumar 5 months ago

What about courses like ech with MTech in COmputer Intergrated MFG at IIT Bombay or Mech with MTech specialization of IIT K? Are these 5 year programs and is there scope for admission?

Hema 5 months ago
View all Questions »