what will be my rank in 2010 iit jee if I have secured 187 marks

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Please check the cut off of IIT JEE 2010:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

And for detailed branch allotment rank wise as per IIT JEE 2008 rank list is given below:

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best.

Regards,  

AskiitiansExpert
Amit - IT BHU

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to solve swimmer and river problems

Use the concept of relative velocity to solve the swimmer and river problems. If you know how to use relative velocity concept then those questions are very easy. So first understand...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago

Hii You ahve to consider speeds of boat and river After that consider two cases of Upstream and Downstream with values “X-Y” and “X+ Y” respectively thanks....
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
sir can i make my way in the top 15 nits with 196 in mains and 87.6% in cbse?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Hi I’m from bangalore. I had missed IIT with a really small margin. Now I’m in Engineering 1 st semister. I have 8 months left. How shall I plan to study? P.S: It takes a litle time to...

Coaching is a super structure providing –planned regime and expert guidance but ultimately it’s the students who have to work hard to crack the exams. 1. The students must remain...
  img
Harishwar 17 days ago

You will face a lot problems in juggling with JEE preparation and dealing with the academic committments of your college. You need to make a trade off between the two, i.e., given somebody a...
  img
Aziz Alam 17 days ago
Sir, some engg. colleges wants cgpa of 6.0, some 5.0 and some others 4.0 at the final semester for the award of the Bachelors degree.Does it means that the cgpa 6 is equal to cgpa 4 with...

no it does not mean so .all are equal. in terms of percentage if you are getting 6 then subtract it with .75 you will be getting the required percentage. however you will be getting...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago
6300 in JEE main can i get CSE in dtu ?? Homestate

These are the closing ranks for CSE in DTU (under home state quota)in round 1: GENERAL OBC SC ST GNSG COE 1921 25452 48492 228483 4682 Since you havent mentioned your category it is not...
  img
Ramreddy 2 months ago
Hey pavan ,first of all congrats for ur result See I m in class 11 and I wanted to get into bits. I wanted to ask u whether u have joined any coachings like fiitjee or Vmc for getting into...

Hi Aryan, Whom you want to talk to ? The faculty ? You posted it on a wrong platform, I guess...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 15 days ago
View all Questions »