Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

what will be my rank in 2010 iit jee if I have secured 187 marks

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Please check the cut off of IIT JEE 2010:

And for detailed branch allotment rank wise as per IIT JEE 2008 rank list is given below:

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best.

Amit - IT BHU

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Is RD SHARMA OBJECTIVE will be enough for jee (maths) or should I use other books ? which books ?
No!u just go on looking for different books as we’ll not get the same questions everywhere.Even I'm doing the same thing right now!
Drovan Reddy 17 days ago
Go for arihant.. I am also in 11 th ..I think arihant skill in maths series is good for concept clarity..
Param Prashar 17 days ago
Sir my jee main rank is 1,50,000 nd board marks are 57% i wnated to ask do board marks matter for counsiling in jee and i manage to get a seat through jee main counsiling buy JOSAA
Your +2 board score is not very promising, and it does matter a lot, you are not elibible to get a seat through Josaa but you may definitely get a seat at some reputed institutions where...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
Please correct some errors in your question it’s by not buy and wanted not wnated.And yes board matters very much.
Akshit Matthew 2 months ago
sir which books ae best for best for jeeadvanced physics for theory and application of theory in problems
Check the link for preferred books
Avinash 2 months ago
you can also try askiitians online study material.
Arindam Gupta Roy 2 months ago
Where should we choose freeze or float or slide options in josaa counselling?
Please go thru their website here Thanks
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
THis information and related FAQs are readily available on the official website of can get a clearer view of all of your probable doubts.....If you get to know which branch has ...
Soneel Verma 3 months ago
Is there chances that Assersion Reasoning type questions will be asked in IIT JEE 2014?
yes, Generally there are 5 Assertion-Reason Type questions. Thanks & Regards Rinkoo Gupta AskIITians Faculty
Rinkoo Gupta one year ago
5 from each subject?
Samrat one year ago
i m an iit aspirant bt i will iit claimer if u help me. im taking iit jee 2010 coaching 4rm narayana bt i have nt study anytng bt now i want 2 do anytngh 2 get through iit jee 2010 send...
Hi rajvinder singh As you said thet you have done now you have to do more hard work .and it will require better time managemant. First you shuld attaind the class regularly from...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details