ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Hi, i had scored only 255 in this jee and i this this is very low acc. to my need. I want computer science , what should i do now -get into iit's and work hard to change my branch or repeat? Please help me, my email add is vineet_bhrgv007@yahoo.co.in .

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Vineet ,

You have good score .. you can make it into some good collage.. i wud advise you to not to repeat ..

Please check out the cut off and opening and closing rank :

For cut off :

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

And for detailed branch allotment rank wise as per IIT JEE 2008 rank list is given below:

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best.

Regards,  

AskiitiansExpert
Amit - IT BHU

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is ozone used to detect double bond in unsaturated org.compound

Yes you may say that ozone is used to check for a double bond or a triple bond. (Ozonolysis of alkynes and alkenes).

RON 26 days ago

of course in presence of Zn it is reductive ozonlysis else it is oxidative ozonlysis

ng29 26 days ago

the concept of oxidative and reductive ozonolysis will clear your doubts

sajid 11 days ago
is 10 matks required for iit jee exams or jee mains?

Year of passing of class 12 th makes the difference not 10 th . You have two chances, the year you appear for 12 th and year later....
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

sir i have appered for my 10 in 2013 but fue to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gona write my iit exam in 2016 will it make any difference

vignesh 8 months ago
I am getting 222 marks in JEE Advanced 2015 and OBC category, Kindly help me choose good branch in good college. Kindly also suggest preference order Regards

GOOD SCORE ANIKET AS THIS PAPER WAS very unexpected in all aspects as last year cut off for ur category was 32% , so definitely u will get into iit but i will reccomend u to wait for...

ng29 one month ago

Congrats for your good score..to my mind you can get into an IIT/NIT and any of the leading institutions of the country....if I had to suggest. then I may tell you to visit the official...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago

Your expected score in JEE Advanced is decent, and if you want to know more pls call on the Careers 360 Helpline : 011-40360360.

Pallavi 24 days ago
I Scored 196 in mains 2015 and expecting 92% in CBSE .Which courses will be open for me in nit trichy??

may be u cant get cse in nit richy , but possible in nit jaipur as last year one of my frnds got 197 in jeee mains and 95 in boards , he is in nit jaipur cse but as this year cut off had...

ng29 one month ago

cant say surely but can get IT , i reccomend u to leave college and stream thoughts and just focus on jee advance

ng29 one month ago

nice score.... well you have chances to get seat in nit trichy or in other nit colleges

sajid 15 days ago
Hello How can I access the last 10 years questions? Will it be helpful? Shashank

Dear Shashank Previous year papers are very helpful in IIT JEE prepration. Check the link to access the previous year IIT JEE papers provided bt ASKIITians.com...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
how much hrs should i study daily and i m sincerely speaking that i have not started preparation.Am i too late?Pls reply i really want to crack iit.pls suggest me a time table.and should i...

Dear javed so from now you need to work hard to get good rank in IIT JEE. besides school and coaching hour you should give 5-6 hour in your home for IIT JEE Prepration. and for the rest of...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago

Dear JAVED, Hope you are fine and doing well in your studies. By your question I can understand how much you are worrying about your studies. For day 6-7 hours of serious study is more than...

Askiitians Expert Nagaraju 5 years ago
View all Questions »