ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Hi, i had scored only 255 in this jee and i this this is very low acc. to my need. I want computer science , what should i do now -get into iit's and work hard to change my branch or repeat? Please help me, my email add is vineet_bhrgv007@yahoo.co.in .

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Vineet ,

You have good score .. you can make it into some good collage.. i wud advise you to not to repeat ..

Please check out the cut off and opening and closing rank :

For cut off :

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

And for detailed branch allotment rank wise as per IIT JEE 2008 rank list is given below:

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best.

Regards,  

AskiitiansExpert
Amit - IT BHU

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
0my age is 19 and i m giving 12 th in state board exam next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

EE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one of the...
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989. So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago
please help me ,, i need your suggestions.. I want to take drop and want to go kota... but my problem is all coaching classes will run 5 hrs daily for 12th pass and their assignment needs...

its good that u have good concepts but organic and algebra had a lot of weightage in jee exams in my opinion u must prefer allen or vmc , these are the best institutes, as u need a lot of...

ng29 29 days ago

yes vidyamandir classes is good one of my friends last year got 125 in jee mains and he drop and went to vmc now this year his score in jee main is 210 but it does not matter as it depends...

ng29 29 days ago

thnxx , but Vidyamandir Classes is in Delhi ,Is it good?

Sumit 29 days ago
i am living in jaipur will it be good to prefer bansal classes

i think it would be nice because my friend is also practising in bansal

akshat 16 days ago

sir pl answer it fast

rahul 16 days ago
Sir my jee mains score is 110 , gen. category and cbse board 12 th percentage is 93% , so which colleges can I get .

The minimum marks in jee mains exams that it need to obtain is around 120 for general category. So it would be difficult to get into a government college. You can apply for private...

Leepika Roy 6 hours ago

JEE score with gen category is not very promising, on the basis of your +2 score you can get admission at some reputed college/university, you can try at- Maharaja Sayajirao Uni of Baroda,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 hours ago

VERY less chances for any government colleges u can try for JAYPEE NOIDA , may be thay offer scholarship on basis of ur boards percentage , u can check on internet , also try for upes...

ng29 10 hours ago
How do i make my concepts clear ? Earlier i wasted a lot of my time in rubbish things. I want to develp my application skills how do i do that? I am still confused what my real talent and...

See for testing your concepts and skills the best way is to do as many questions. Take a mock paper and attempt it. Evaluate your performance and discover areas of weakness and strength....
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

Ohk then you have mentioned it in earlier post. Your daily self-study hours should go minimum 12-14 hours for getting that rank. That should include 100% concentration. Obviously mind...
  img

Welcome
  img
View all Questions »