Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

Hi, i had scored only 255 in this jee and i this this is very low acc. to my need. I want computer science , what should i do now -get into iit's and work hard to change my branch or repeat? Please help me, my email add is vineet_bhrgv007@yahoo.co.in .

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Vineet ,

You have good score .. you can make it into some good collage.. i wud advise you to not to repeat ..

Please check out the cut off and opening and closing rank :

For cut off :

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

And for detailed branch allotment rank wise as per IIT JEE 2008 rank list is given below:

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best.

Regards,  

AskiitiansExpert
Amit - IT BHU

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

i have taken admission to polytechnic diploma i cangive jee advanced

Yes you can give it. It is perfectly fine and allowed. SO apply for it and all the best for the exam. Good luck ! !!

Alisha SIngh 2 months ago

hello omkar yes you leave it and apply jee for your bright feature.jee are very technical and scithetic education.

raj kumar 2 months ago

Capzest - Education plays a very important role in your life. Right education is paramount in order to develop a skill set in any student. Don't compromise on your future. Get the best...

Alisha SIngh 2 months ago
i want to opt for jee main online computer based exam in 2017 at surat. i want to know EXACT address of Surat [ Gujarat ] centre which will conduct jee main 2016 online computer based exam...

Dear student The exact address of any online centre of Surat will be posted to you once you will fill your code.Before that they don’t release centre names in order to prevent any...
  img
Bhavya one month ago

If you have opted for online test for JEE MAIN 16, it would be mentioned on your hall ticket which you will download from JEEMAIN weblink.. All the best..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

hello, in the hallticket exact address is there about exam center.but you dont know the address then take some one help. ….….….….…..ALL THE BEST.........................................

raj kumar one month ago
DEAR ASKIITIANS STAFF, I AM IN 12TH STANDARD SO I HAVE TO WRITE IITJEE MAINS PLEASE SUGGUEST ME HOW TO PREPARE FROM NOW?

from now onwards concentrate on your core subjects i.e matha,physics,chmistry take coaching from askiitians tutors and join in askiitians crash course for IIT-JEE Mains exam ...prepare for...

KALYAN 5 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

raj kumar 4 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

RAMCHANDRARAO 4 months ago
which institute is best for iit coaching in delhi ncr

Dear shikhin You can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com.. For online coaching All you need is a 128kbps internet...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
hey i wanted to knw dat what is the Cadre System in civil services ?

The Civil Services has been divided into various grades to facilitate functioning. The grade determines the area of work. Junior scale officers work in the states that they are allotted to. ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago

cadre system now requires to be strengthened to address some of the changes and emerging issues brought on by the rapid development of the country. PCS is found to be an appropriate...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
i am taking coaching in aakash institute in bahtinda and i am in class 12 i am confused whether i first concentrate on boards only, then take one year drop for jee or do concentrate on...

Do study both at the time. But also focus mainly on the board classes. thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

if u are a person with a good calliber, just put some extra effort and do ur best to understand class 11 concepts. for this u can take help from your teachers and the faculty at akash. if...

Archita 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off