ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

As per solutions I have scored 120 Is there any hope for me in OBC/GEN    menaka delhi

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Menaka

Last year the last student admitted into IITs had a score of 178 marks in Gen Category & 161 marks in OBC Catergory. After reviewing this year's paper, it comes out that the level of difficulty was almost of the same level as the previous year's one. So, the cutoff scores will be more or less the same as last year.

At 120 marks, there's not much hope for you to get admission in IITs. But there are a lot of entrance exams still left for some of the very good colleges in India. I suggest you to immediatly stop pondering over your IIT performance & start preparing for AIEEE & other exams you're supposed to write in the coming days.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best!!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

HIMANSHU GEED

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which one is the best recommended book for physics for jee (main+advance)????????? D.C. pandey (5 volumes) by arihant publishers B.M. sharma (5 volumes) by CENGAGE Tata mcgraw hill (Complete...

1.Young & Freedman -University Physics 2.Resnick & Halliday These are kind of the books which stress on concepts as far as Physics is concerned.JEE is all about concepts. So I...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago

You can directly use these books. These books will teach you from scratch. Thanks & regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago

I am in 11 th,,, so i have just started preparing for jee.Can I directly use these for OR at first i have to solve some basic books????? @ AZIZ ALAM SIR

Sankalp Tiwari 10 months ago
Sir still waiting for the iit sample papers sir kindly give some specific time about when to provide them

Dear Student, All papers are available here http://www.askiitians.com/iit-papers/iit-jee-papers.aspx thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/sample-papers.html Oh then take this link!!!
  img

Okay Which faculty?
  img
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 6 months ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 6 months ago

are you studying in an iit

yash 6 months ago
sir,i have scored 105 in jee adv.2014. I belong to sc category. what would be my category rank?

You can predict your rank in JEE Advanced with the help of the following provided link. Compare your rank with previous year cut-off of various institutes. This will give you an idea of the...
  img
Apoorva Arora 11 months ago
alanine was first found in .spider........?

No alanine was not first found in spiders. Although spider silk also consists of alanine. Alanine is anonessential amino acid, meaning it can be manufactured by the human body, and does not...
  img
Raheema Javed 3 months ago
Good morning, My son got 121 marks in JEE Main2015 (M-59, P-27, C-35) and got 90.8% in AP Board. SC category. what will be his AIR and can we expect a seat in NIT warangal as HS. I can not...

well I am afraid sir nit warangle seems difficult but he may get bio.tech or metallurgy but chances are less. you should check his predicted rank and compare them with cutoffs of other...
  img
Abhinav 2 days ago

Thank you so much Mr.Abhinav. are they any chances in Other state quota for core branches. Also can you guide me how to opt for the choices filling. i.e order of choices before councelling....

jasra 2 days ago

Thank you so much Mr.Abhinav. are they any chances in Other state quota for core branches. Also can you guide me how to opt for the choices filling. i.e order of choices before councelling....

jasra 2 days ago
View all Questions »