DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

As per solutions I have scored 120 Is there any hope for me in OBC/GEN    menaka delhi

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Menaka

Last year the last student admitted into IITs had a score of 178 marks in Gen Category & 161 marks in OBC Catergory. After reviewing this year's paper, it comes out that the level of difficulty was almost of the same level as the previous year's one. So, the cutoff scores will be more or less the same as last year.

At 120 marks, there's not much hope for you to get admission in IITs. But there are a lot of entrance exams still left for some of the very good colleges in India. I suggest you to immediatly stop pondering over your IIT performance & start preparing for AIEEE & other exams you're supposed to write in the coming days.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best!!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

HIMANSHU GEED

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which state has least qualified canditates for jee advanced in 2014?

This you can find on the official website of JEE Mains and if you wish to know that which institutions are best suitable to pursue admission in engg, then i may suggest these – Rajiv GAndhi ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago

ghuwahati zone has the least number of selections

Prajwal Kavad 23 days ago
sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 22 days ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img
Vijay Mukti 22 days ago

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 21 days ago
Thanks or your reply. What about branch?

Please reply on the same thread.
  img
Vijay Mukti 26 days ago

Your query is very vague, can you please continue conversation on the previous link.......anyway.....to find out the branch allotted one must check in the official website of JEE to make...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 25 days ago
I got 14000 rank in VIT and 106 in JEE Main and 86% in Boards. What should I do? I know I have I done bad?

If u will ask me u should not take take vit seat (as they would ask for lots of donations) . It would be better if u take some good private engineering college from your jee score and jee...

Mantavya 2 months ago

Should I take the VIT seat? Karnataka PU Board.

noneool 2 months ago

i think u should go for VIT

vb 21 days ago
It was earlier called as ‘The Statuette’. How do we know it today?

Today we know it by Oscars .... The official name of the Oscar statuette is the Academy Award of Merit. Made of gold-plated britannium on a black metal base, it is 13.5 inches (34 cm) in...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
I registered for JOSAA Counselling . i filled up the choices but i was not alloted any seat in the mock seat allocation so does this means i will not be getting any seat in any of the...

For Delhite, its very rare chances of getting any NITs with this rank...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 23 days ago

My suggestion for you is to keep an eye on counselling rounds and parallely visit the official websites of other elite class institutions to find out what are the formalitie for admission...

Soneel Verma 22 days ago

first of all check the ranks u have entered i think that u have entered ur sc rank incorrect

navneet 22 days ago
View all Questions »