ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Yesterday during JEE 2010 test, there was a mismatch in subject sequence in question paper  and in answer sheet. Some of the students have given their answers as per the subjects mentioned in the answer sheet rather than question serial numbers. What will be the fate of such students where it was not clarified by the invigilators during the test. Will IIT JEE check these answer sheet in a different manner.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

HI Nikhil,

I undesrstamd your query. Under such cases usually decisions are taken in favour of students. While its considered as a responsibility of Invigilators and students themselves to clarify any doubts.

As of now you can wait, if this was a big issue JEE will come up with a better solution

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 7 months ago

as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the block will...

sajid 10 days ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 7 months ago
Hello,I have cracked JEE MAIN with 100 marks. I am expecting to get around 97% in +2(Tamil Nadu Board). Will I able to get NIT with computer Science Department. And tell me about...

Good Job, Keep an eye on the counselling rounds of NITs and be a little more pro-active in finding out the details of some other institutions too to make a choice for admission, you may try ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 days ago

The best book will be previous years. Buy the arihant previous years questions and it will benefit u for sure

Mantavya 2 months ago

It is very difficult for u to get computer science in nit.

Mantavya 2 months ago
is 10 matks required for iit jee exams or jee mains?

Year of passing of class 12 th makes the difference not 10 th . You have two chances, the year you appear for 12 th and year later....
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

sir i have appered for my 10 in 2013 but fue to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gona write my iit exam in 2016 will it make any difference

vignesh 8 months ago
List of Medical Entrance Exams 2015

AIIMS,AIPMT,AIPVT,AFMC,BHU PMT,VMU AICEE,CET,MHTCET,COMDEK UGET,KEAM,UPCAT,JIPMER,GOA CET,UPMT,AIET,RPMT ,MANIPAL UGET,CETPPMC,DUMET,AICEE,AIET,BHU GNM
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 5 months ago
sir i am getting 89 marks in jee main and 84.6% in cbse +2. Will i get an admission in any nit with any branch. i belong to gen category

For an NIT It is a NO...the reason being you don’t come up to the expectations of an NIT, but there is no need to lose heart and no need to give up all the hope...I’ll guide you to try at – ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago

your score is less than cut off. so its a no but you should see other universities like srm chennai

sajid 16 days ago

your score is less than cut off. so its a no but you should see other universities like srm chennai

sajid 16 days ago
10 milllion=

Hello student, 1 million=10 lakhs=10,00,000 s0 10 million=100 lakhs=100,00,000=1 crore Thanks and Regards Shaik Aasif askIITians faculty
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED one year ago

1 crore

kau one year ago
View all Questions »