Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Yesterday during JEE 2010 test, there was a mismatch in subject sequence in question paper  and in answer sheet. Some of the students have given their answers as per the subjects mentioned in the answer sheet rather than question serial numbers. What will be the fate of such students where it was not clarified by the invigilators during the test. Will IIT JEE check these answer sheet in a different manner.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

HI Nikhil,

I undesrstamd your query. Under such cases usually decisions are taken in favour of students. While its considered as a responsibility of Invigilators and students themselves to clarify any doubts.

As of now you can wait, if this was a big issue JEE will come up with a better solution

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one year ago
I am really slow at solving questions. How do I improve my speed ? Even when I put hours into study I am able to solve very few questions. I face the same problem in tests I give. I am...

@ muskan I could say that in this case youy are rotting the concept , not understanding it , even i also faced the same problem , it happens when u rott a concept and dnt know why that...

Umakant biswal 9 days ago
I AM NOT ABLE TO PREPARE FOR IIT ADVANCE PLEASE HELP ME. IM IN CLASS 12

@ xyz In jee advanced the questions are from the combining of 2-3 concepts , so, your concepts need to be strong enough to crack jee advanced . for that the following point will help you...

Umakant biswal 12 days ago

One of the most important preparation tips is to get your doubts cleared instantly. And the one platform I have found very useful for this is the HashLearn Now app. Sadly, AskIITians does...

Ankit 11 days ago

FOLLOW THESE TIPS http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ ALL THIS WILL HELP YOU FOR BETTER PREPERATIONS BEST OF LUCK

SAHIL 12 days ago
seeing the present situation cs is definately a good choice bec india is IT hub but sir in long terms is this a good feild...bec in recession many cs professional loose their job...

Dear akki CS is still a best choice for the student. recession is not only affecting IT industry,it is in the every field. in present as well as in future it is a top most choice for a...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
sir, what will be the expected date of jee 2010. Is it changed from 2nd sunday of april to day before 2nd sunday i.e. saturday

no such information is given by any iit. probably date of exam will be 11 of april. date will be confermed when the forms are out.

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu 6 years ago

no, there is not any information like this.

nishank gupta 6 years ago
sir my sc category rank is 2778 according to your rank predictor.can i get nit or iiit allahabad or dtu and nsit?

Dear Student, your rank and category may help you get in some reputed institution, but getting at DTU/NSIT or Allahabad institutions, but getting the required branch may not be predicted at ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

there is no option to fill category rank.they only ask rank ,if give the general rank provided by this site then it says i could get chemical in nit trichy.But how is this possible?

aparna one month ago

HI APARNA PLEASE USE THE COLLEGE AND BRANCH PREDICTOR TO CHECK ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off