ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I am be lated for this IIT's entrance exam 11th, so & so plz reply me about second time entrance procedure of form & date..

as quick as possible

thanks

Moin

md.yunus.memon@gmail.com

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

HI

Kindly post your question again

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
HEELO SIR I AM BELONG TO OBS-NCL,I AM GETTING 75 MARKS IN JEE MAIN 2015,AND I AM ELIGIBLE FOR JEE ADVANCE 2015,CAN I GET IITs OR I GET NITs?

No chance of NITs but try hard for good score in JEE ADV, then you can get IITs..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

as u are on the line of cut off , chances of nit or iiit are very less as they get filled at earlier marks but congrats as u had qualified for jee advanced , prepare fo it as for ur...

ng29 2 months ago

To get into an NIT one needs to ppear in JEE Advance and that too with wonderful performance....that means you are not able to get into an NIT at this point of time...yes, you can go for...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 days ago
8÷4(3-1)=?

yes the answer is 1,8/4(3-1)=4(3-1)=4(2)=8,8/8=1

d.kojalrani 3 months ago

solve bu BOD MASS rule. 1 is the ansr.

vikas yadav 3 months ago

then th equestion will be like this yaar (8÷4)(3-1) =? then the answer is 2*2=4

SRUTI 3 months ago
sir i am getting 175 in jee advance and i belong to general category... my score is 194/360 in jee main and 93.90% in cbse board 2015. what all options will i hve to choose from ?? will be...

sir cut off for jee advance has been declared to be 177 .how are you saying that at score of 175 i will be able to get into iit ??

Ayush Mishra one month ago

i m talking about jee advance sir its 124 …

Ayush Mishra 3 days ago

For sure yes, you can get into IIT as well as MNIT Allahabad...it is entirely your choice where you wishto get your degree from, there are some other choices too – NIT,Kurukshetra Lovely...

Soneel Verma one month ago
ALTSM AIIMS 22-2 Q-35

The solution is: Hope you understand the solution. Please approve if my answer is correct.

Adarsh one month ago

Correct answer is 4.

Adarsh one month ago
how to prepare for aipmt 2015 retest

Hi.. I would advice you to simply rewise what you have done earlier. Since, now there is little time left, you can go through the mains and important topics and can practise some conceptual...
  img
Sakshi 17 days ago
sir please can you tell me ..how is petroleum engineering at PDPU ( Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University) AHMEDABAD …. Is it really worth going there keeping placements in mind ?

Dear student, What are the other options you have got, give us please so that we can compare Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 10 days ago

jee mains 2015 marks-175 and CBSE 92.6 % ...can i get a good nit and what about PDPU VS. LNMIIT VS. JIIT VS JUIT VS NIRMA VS DAIICT .. please help ….

manan adhikari 10 days ago

jee mains 2015 marks-175 and CBSE 92.6 % ...can i get a good nit and what about PDPU VS. LNMIIT VS. JIIT VS JUIT VS NIRMA VS DAIICT .. please help ….

manan adhikari 10 days ago
View all Questions »