Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

I WANT TO KNOW IF A CANDIDATE GET RANK IN IITJEE 2010,BUT IN CBSE 12TH CLASS HE GOT COMPARTMENT IN ONE SUBJET AFTER PASSING THE COMPARTMENT IN AUGEST EXAM 2010,HE CAN GET ADMISSION IN IITJEE 2010

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Yes , you can get into IIT after passing the Exams in August..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best.

Regards,  

AskiitiansExpert
Amit - IT BHU

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hello Sir, how can i preapare for Jee mains 2016 to score max. marks as i have wasted my whole 11 th class as well as summer vacation and now i m getting frustated... please help me as i...

beta tum ye batao ki tum kya koi coaching jaate ho agar haan to wahan us course ko jion karo jo 11 aur 12 ka syllabus ek saal mein karate ho jahaan tak books ka sawal hai jee main ke liye...

rohan 5 months ago

FIRST YOU SOLVE ALL BASIC CONCEPT QUESTIONS AND THEN YOU SOLVE HIGHER LEVEL QUESTIONS FOR EXAMPLE FIRST YOU PREFER USS-1 AND USS-2 BOOKS AND THEN SOLVE DC PANDEY,ANURAG MISHRA,CENGAGE...

Mitesh Rathi Classes 5 months ago

@rohan Sir me aisi koi coaching nhi jta...Only self-study pe dependent hun....And R.D. sharma objective or sirf board vaali....

Sankalp Tiwari 5 months ago
which is a better option? IIT G CSE OR BITS PILANI CSE

BITS Pilani stands atop among the both but you may check in details at other institutions too in order to go for a comparative analysis, consider visiting the official weblinks of these – R ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

coz it is better than iit G bt if u want the tag iit then only prefer iit G

navneet 7 months ago

both are good bt pilani is more better

navneet 7 months ago
I have got BIT Mesra-Production Engg...in Josaa 3 rd round..how is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th round...in which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??

BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th round......is it better than bit mesa...???

Rahul Attrey 6 months ago
which is better? NIST – ECE DTU – ECE MNIT Jaipur – CSE IIT Guwahati – Biotechnology

If you are interested in bio sciences and wanted to pursue in reaearch areas biotech would be a best option and also it is in older IIT otherwise choose MNIT jaipur as it got good ranking...
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

DTU Stands atop among all, if you still have some doubts then you may visit the official weblinks of all these institutions along with some other reputed institutions too, like – BMS...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago
I got 15779 rank in jee mains 2015 . I am general category , delhi region . What are my options in dtu , nsit , iiitd and nit delhi?

You can be in DTU, NSIT or IIIT D(although its has its own criteria of exam), but not sure about the branch.. You should have the branch choice.. CS and EC at DCE » CS and EC at NSIT D...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

You can get a seat at any of these afore-mentioned institutions, it is recommende that you may visit the official weblink of all of these institutions to find out the availability of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago
what is the best way to prepare for jee main and advance. my basics and class 11 th standard is not clear please help me i m beak in organic chemistry

Dear student, Please check out our self study package it will be very helpful. Highly recommended Go to this link...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off