DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

I WANT TO KNOW IF A CANDIDATE GET RANK IN IITJEE 2010,BUT IN CBSE 12TH CLASS HE GOT COMPARTMENT IN ONE SUBJET AFTER PASSING THE COMPARTMENT IN AUGEST EXAM 2010,HE CAN GET ADMISSION IN IITJEE 2010

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Yes , you can get into IIT after passing the Exams in August..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best.

Regards,  

AskiitiansExpert
Amit - IT BHU

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which state has least qualified canditates for jee advanced in 2014?

This you can find on the official website of JEE Mains and if you wish to know that which institutions are best suitable to pursue admission in engg, then i may suggest these – Rajiv GAndhi ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 28 days ago

ghuwahati zone has the least number of selections

Prajwal Kavad 27 days ago
which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry

Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...

Neeti 20 hours ago

P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...

Neeti 20 hours ago

what is ur opinion about cengage publication

gunvant bhati 20 hours ago
can i participate bin 2 nd round of counselling for branch upgradation if i accept seat allocated in first round..??

No once accepted a seat you are not eligible for further counselling Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 26 days ago

NO, If once chosen and selected, there can be no change, yes there is another way out if you are not happy with what you have then you may try at some other renowned institutions where...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago
Hi Sir..My JEE Main Marks are about 161-165 and My boards % is 82.6( CBSE)... What are the Nit’s I can expect sir?? Can you please mention the branches....Thanks in advance

YES ravi there is a chance for u to get a seat in NIT SILICHAR bcoz of your home state quota but to get ur accurate score u can wait till 18 april bcoz official answers will be published by ...

ng29 3 months ago

u can get seat in National Institute of Technology, Silchar approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 3 months ago

in my opinion u cant get any nit but can have some hope in spot round but not very good nit approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 3 months ago
if we were not alloted any seat in first round counsiling then can we apply for second round if possible what is the procedure

Yes you can apply for second round of counselling, it would be released after first round when college is alloted to the students, then CSAB call the data from the colleges and prepare a...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 27 days ago

Just visit the official website of JEEmain and find a link there and show your interest to be a part of subsequent round......if you succeed to be there, nothing like that, else surf out...

Soneel Verma 27 days ago
i have got a air of 36000 and obc rank of 9200 and from tamil nadu. will i be able to get any branch in nit trichy?.

I can’t commit for NIT Trichy but to be quite clear for your allocation in an esteemed institution then you must visit the official websites of some renowned institutions like – DIT Uni,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago
View all Questions »