ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   I WANT TO KNOW IF A CANDIDATE GET RANK IN IITJEE 2010,BUT IN CBSE 12TH CLASS HE GOT COMPARTMENT IN ONE SUBJET AFTER PASSING THE COMPARTMENT IN AUGEST EXAM 2010,HE CAN GET ADMISSION IN IITJEE 2010

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Yes , you can get into IIT after passing the Exams in August..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best.

Regards,  

AskiitiansExpert
Amit - IT BHU

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am a foreign citizenship holder.(Tanzanian). Is there a foreigner’s quota for admissions in IIT ? Which IITs give such quota and in which fields ? How much rank is good enough to get...

Yes of course, there is NRI reservation scheme in IIT-JEE. Please check the prospectus once, You will get whole info.. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta 6 months ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta 6 months ago
Hello sir,I have just passed SSC exam.I am expecting to get above 85% in it.My passion is with computers so i my dream is to be software engineer and get job in google or facebook.No doubt...

To be in a frame of computer science graduate from IITs, you have to very consicous for JEE-Prep. Just to get excellency in the subject, you have to.... 1. Go through the concept thoroughly....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Use the formula book for instant revision imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

EXAM HACKERS one month ago
What are two similarities between a DC motor and an AC generator?

They both rely on the principle of electromagnetic in induction. The both contain coils of wire magnets or electromagnets and they both have rotating parts. The AC generator will probably...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago

Ironically, a DC motor/generator has to have a commutator or electronic circuit that constantly switches the windings while an AC motor/generator has a constant connection between the power...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

parts.The AC generator will probably work as an AC motor and the DC motor will probably work as a DC generator.The AC generator will turn rotational energy into electrical energy with an...

vikas yadav one month ago
i wnat to know the chapter wise weightage of physics,chemistry and biology in aiims entrance exam so that i can excel ...please tell me as soon as possible

Exam preparation tips Smart study is the way to prepare - hours and hours of study aren't useful if they are unfocused or badly planned. Be thorough with basics in physics, chemistry and...
  img

This are for Biology, Chemistry and Physics respectively....

how to crack iitjee advanced

For you to crack JEE Advanced you need to be very good in your concepts.For this you need to give proper amount of time to all the subjects concerned , i.e., Physics , chemistry & Maths....
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago
i have just one more month for aipmt and i am still confused about my studying statergies. if you could please help me on how to prepare myself, i would be grateful.

Now is not the time to study concepts. Just revise the formulae. If you start some topic now, it’s not going to help much, maybe even the question won’t come from that topic. So,...
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago
View all Questions »