ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   I WANT TO KNOW IF A CANDIDATE GET RANK IN IITJEE 2010,BUT IN CBSE 12TH CLASS HE GOT COMPARTMENT IN ONE SUBJET AFTER PASSING THE COMPARTMENT IN AUGEST EXAM 2010,HE CAN GET ADMISSION IN IITJEE 2010

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Yes , you can get into IIT after passing the Exams in August..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best.

Regards,  

AskiitiansExpert
Amit - IT BHU

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which book for physics and maths wiil be best for iit jee.

For maths you can refer arihant,RD.sharma etc For physics arihant.Try to cover each conceptual topic,two different problems from each topic. The universities which provide excellent...

abhinaipadachuru 9 days ago

HC Verma Concepts of Physics is the best book for iit Jee and for its preparation. the next good book is Sears and Zemansky:University of Physics

Vasanth Bhaskara 22 days ago

PLZ APPROVE IF USEFUL and incase any douts ask in ans box

Nicho priyatham 23 days ago
hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...

I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 12 hours ago

jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...

ng29 yesterday
how much are the minimum marks needed for getting into some decent iit

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Atleast 55% of the total marks, only then you can be in good IITs with a good branch.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
How much water should be filled in a container 21cm in height, so that it appears half-filled when viewed from the top of the container?

Real depth = 21-x Apparent depth =x (look into the fig.) x=9 Real depth =12cm
  img
Piyush 24 days ago
my ipu cet rank is 30648 can i get admission in btech

should i go for counselling or not pls tell me is their chance for me getting any collgue.. with any branch well i want CS,ITand EC

yogesh kumar 25 days ago

OK I WILL HELP U AS I HAV A LOT OF INFO REGARDING IP PLS TELL ME UR CATEGORY

mohit vashishtha 25 days ago

well i am from UP and obc

yogesh kumar 25 days ago
will we not be getting our home state ranks this year

Did You visit the official website of Jeemains? if not, then you may check ou the details over there …...hope that you may make it to be at your home town but my true advice is to explore...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 hours ago
View all Questions »