I WANT TO KNOW IF A CANDIDATE GET RANK IN IITJEE 2010,BUT IN CBSE 12TH CLASS HE GOT COMPARTMENT IN ONE SUBJET AFTER PASSING THE COMPARTMENT IN AUGEST EXAM 2010,HE CAN GET ADMISSION IN IITJEE 2010

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Yes , you can get into IIT after passing the Exams in August..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best.

Regards,  

AskiitiansExpert
Amit - IT BHU

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 29 days ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

sir I live in ghaziabad. Nearest to my home is FIITJEE Ghaziabad centre , result of this centre in iitjee advance is 36/180 which puts me in dilemma whether to join it or not .The other...

Its better that you stick with FIITJEE Ghaziabad centre. Its better than VMC Anandvihar becuase of its structured study and quality of studies. THanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 days ago
A body is thrown horizontally with a vel. u from top of the tower. The displacement of the stone when the horizontal and vertical vel. are equal?(Horizontal projectile)

Hello Dear student, v= gt u=gt t=u/g the horizontal displacment = u*u/g the vertical displacment, s= .5g (u/g)^2
  img
Sher Mohammad 20 days ago
is getting admission in dual degree program at iiest shibpur better than btech at jadavpur please help my wbjee rank is 712

The term better is relative.,f you are sure about the stream you are going in Dual degree is good for you but if you are just following thye culture go for B.Tech because after 4 years you...
  img
Sourabh Singh 17 days ago
sir , my jee main score is 165 and board % (cbse) is 94.4 % .So at this score what is the best option available to me.My home state is odisha.Should i drop a yr? my jee adv rank is 14261....

Dear student, Dont drop the year. Try BITS Mesra or Manipal or VIT. These are very good instititutes as well. You can alse see Niser. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 26 days ago
i am already doing a coaching for IIT-JEE . do i need to join a test series too ?? If yes, then when ??

Dear prerit I will suggest you to join any test series.wher you can compair with others.and also you will know the possible changing pattern of IIT JEE as well as you will learn how to use...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
View all Questions »