I WANT TO KNOW IF A CANDIDATE GET RANK IN IITJEE 2010,BUT IN CBSE 12TH CLASS HE GOT COMPARTMENT IN ONE SUBJET AFTER PASSING THE COMPARTMENT IN AUGEST EXAM 2010,HE CAN GET ADMISSION IN IITJEE 2010

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Yes , you can get into IIT after passing the Exams in August..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best.

Regards,  

AskiitiansExpert
Amit - IT BHU

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir my friend brought m l khanna iit mathematics but he says that cengage is better than it....so which 1 should i buy?...kindly tell me the best book as i need a good book for iit point of...

Both the books are good, but comparetively you should go for CENGAGE publication books.. I am suggesting you for these books.. Avoid Objective Mathematics by R.D...... Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 18 days ago
I am studying in 10 th std and am aspiring to get into iit. I have already enrolled myself into a integrated course from 8 th std onwards till I finish my 12 th std. But still I am finding...

Dear STUDENT It is really good to hear that you are focussed about your future. It is a real positive for anyone who can start early to achieve their dreams. But you need to focus on your 8...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 days ago
how to prepare iit-jee mains exam?

Choose Proper Study Material: It is a common misconception among aspirants that preparing from a number of books will help them in getting good marks. The truth is that referring the right...
  img
Nishant Vora 6 days ago

First of all i think if you prepared for IIT then u will surely successful in AIEEE. Because jEE & AIEEE almost same standard but IIT is the most toughest exam in the field of under...

roschinkelley 4 days ago
WHich topics i should strictly cover for KVPY stream SX??????Please reply fast.

First and foremost, you will have to completely study NCERT 11th standard. Period. This is the most important of all. Now I will discuss subject-wise: Physics – The questions are more...
  img
Harishwar one month ago
sir i have got IISER Kolkata... How is the institute.. should i go for it? And what is the scope of research in india....?

IISER is a good college, If you want to do research you can go for Higer studies in IITs or you have give GRE and go outside India for. Research outside india is good...
  img
Amit Shekhar 2 months ago
When a switch is closed to operate a DC circuit, the electrons that cause the current a) travel from the negative plate of the battery to the positive plate. b) travel from the positive...

The direction of current is from positive terminal to negative terminal via the conductor. This implies that electrons move from negative terminal to positive terminal via the conductor....
  img
Aziz Alam 22 days ago
View all Questions »