I WANT TO KNOW IF A CANDIDATE GET RANK IN IITJEE 2010,BUT IN CBSE 12TH CLASS HE GOT COMPARTMENT IN ONE SUBJET AFTER PASSING THE COMPARTMENT IN AUGEST EXAM 2010,HE CAN GET ADMISSION IN IITJEE 2010

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Yes , you can get into IIT after passing the Exams in August..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best.

Regards,  

AskiitiansExpert
Amit - IT BHU

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I just want an advice for the following Question. If I am planning to write JEE(B.Arch.), what else shoul I prepare for other than Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ?

Hello Student JEE MAIN 2014 B.Arch syllabus Part - I Awareness of persons. places. Buildings. Materials), Objects. Texture related to Architecture and build environment. Visualising three...
  img
Nishant Vora 27 days ago

Thank You Sir for the useful information.

Muhammad Shadhuly 27 days ago
what is a iit jee

Hello Student, First of all it is not simply ‘a IIT JEE‘ it is “THE IIT JEE“, which is said to be world’s toughest engineering entrance exam. Clearing this exam...
  img
Nishant Vora 19 days ago
For sets A and B, let f : A to B and g : B to A be functions such that f(g(x)) = x for each x. For each statement below, write whether it is TRUE or FALSE. a) The function f must be...

Hii I have listed down the answers for the given question A) YES B) YES C) YES D) YES …........... . . . . . . . . . . . .
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
6300 rank delhi region can i get CSE at DTU ??

The statistics are in according to last year but this time roughly get less than 8000 to get CSE , ECE and Mechanical at DTU& 9000 & 11000 to get IT and EEE 12000 and 14000 to get...
  img
Ramreddy 5 months ago
Sir, Yes,i just passed class 12 & i wanted to get an idea about the field that i choose to graduate in. Can u please give me a list of the colleges that are good for B.tech/B.E. in...

Hi, IIT Delhi and IIT Bombay are the best colleges in India to pursue B.Tech in EP in India. Integrated M.Sc. in Physics from IIT Kanpur is also very good. Apart from there is IISER Kolkata...

AskIITians Expert Hari Shankar IITD 5 years ago
Dear sir, I have scored 207 & wish to take only mechanical or Mechanical with top up like in IIT Kharagpur/ Madras. May please advise would there be chance to get into IIT – Roorkee ,...

Hi With this marks you may expect a rank near 2500. With that you may expect to get Production in Roorkee Metallurgy in Roorkee Chemcal in Roorkee Civil in Kharagpur. Arun Kumar Btech IIT...
  img
Arun Kumar 6 months ago

You may not be able to get mech at top iits, may not be also at IIT roorkee, but can get chem or civil like branches.
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 months ago
View all Questions »