ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   I WANT TO KNOW IF A CANDIDATE GET RANK IN IITJEE 2010,BUT IN CBSE 12TH CLASS HE GOT COMPARTMENT IN ONE SUBJET AFTER PASSING THE COMPARTMENT IN AUGEST EXAM 2010,HE CAN GET ADMISSION IN IITJEE 2010

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Yes , you can get into IIT after passing the Exams in August..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best.

Regards,  

AskiitiansExpert
Amit - IT BHU

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir I need some advice. I am currently in class 11th and I am a JEE Aspirant. As my class 11th is in its last stage I have analyzed that I have strengthened my Physics and Chemistry but I...

Hi, Take a good book and read the theory and solve questions. Refer what ever notes you have, read a concept anmd solve questions on it. Than move to next concept. This method will help you....
  img
Yash Baheti 5 days ago

Hello Student, If you are dedicated to learn them you can start practising these chapters after your board exams. First complete ur board exams because they are also equally important. Then...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 days ago
Hi I’m from bangalore. I had missed IIT with a really small margin. Now I’m in Engineering 1 st semister. I have 8 months left. How shall I plan to study? P.S: It takes a litle time to...

Coaching is a super structure providing –planned regime and expert guidance but ultimately it’s the students who have to work hard to crack the exams. 1. The students must remain...
  img
Harishwar 4 months ago

You will face a lot problems in juggling with JEE preparation and dealing with the academic committments of your college. You need to make a trade off between the two, i.e., given somebody a...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
I’ve posted the following question already, but I didn’t get the answer I wanted. “ I am an OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and I have a doubt whether I am able to obtain a seat at the IITs?...

JEE-Advanced:Candidates who are NOT citizens of India at the time of registering for JEE (Advanced) [that is for IIT’s only] 2015 (by birth or naturalized) are treated as foreign...
  img
Ravi 3 months ago

AIEEE is now JEE Main and JEE Advanced. JEE Main is for admissions to NITs, IIITs and other centrally funded technical institutions, and institutions funded by several participating State...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
What is Ajax and why it is used widely?

AJAX Uses HTTP Requests In traditional JavaScript coding, if you want to get any information from a database or a file on the server, or send user information to a server, you will have to...

Ravi Sharma 5 years ago

AJAX = Asynchronous JavaScript and XML AJAX stands for Asynchronous JavaScript And XML. AJAX is a type of programming made popular in 2005 by Google (with Google Suggest). AJAX is not a new...

Himanshu Vijay 5 years ago
i am now in 10. and i want to be an mechanical engineer. what should i do after 10 to be a good ME

hey there. first of all u need to get into a good college for the 11 th or 12 th or pre university course so that you will have your basics strong. after these two years, you need write JEE...

Raghunandan 2 months ago
Which is more preferable?? JEE MAIN in online mode or as the pen paper test???How is the online test conducted???

I think if required jee offline mode should be preferred because the most important advantage is that you can see all the question at the bulk and accordingly you can decide which one to...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago

Th eextra 7 days will not make any difference,you just go for offline mode,moreover you have enough days to prepare for jee and if within these days if you are not able to prepare,then those...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago

I am just thinking that for online mode i will be getting 7 days xtra for prep.will that make any difference??

Mostafijur Rahaman 3 months ago
View all Questions »