• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

i scored 183 in jee2010 whay rank can i expect

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi

COngratulations for your attempt. Death day is gone so dont worry. Just wait for the expected cutoffs, and then you can easily check your attempt.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir,i got 88marks in Jee main and expecting 70-75%in up board.I belong to obc category.Am i able to take Niit college.Please satisfy me.

i think that you will get nit but not in very good stream. but it also depends on counselling. best of luck for your future thanks and please approve

SONALI 3 days ago

i

SONALI 3 days ago
I HV ATTEMPTED JEE IN 2015. BUT I HAVE NOT GOT SELECTED IN JEE ADVANCE. CAN I TRY FOR ANOTHER TIME/

If you are confident within youu and have scored/prepared well this time, then you can try once more.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Yes why not, and if you want to pursue your degree at some other equally reputed institution, then I may suggest to visit the official websites of a few reputed and esteemed institutions to ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

yes , why not if you are good student and if you are confident that you crack this time then you have to do it because when a person loss something in first time then he try more better...

ankit raj 8 months ago
hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...

I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Both have some differences in the syllabus like mains have some topics which are not covered in advanced and advanced also have some topics which aren't included in mains …...topics of...

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago

jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...

ng29 10 months ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...

Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
Which is the best college for chemical engineering in India What is the scope in India

The top four IITs are the best colleges in india for chemical engineering.They are IIT-Bombay , Delhi , Kanpur and Kharagpur. IIT-Madras is also a good one. Chemical engineering if pursued...
  img
BALAJI ANDALAMALA 2 months ago

Hello Swapnil, top institutes are IITs, NITs, BITS Pilani, Jadhavpur University, MNIT Allahabad, UPES Dehradun & Thapar university. Among these IITS are the top ones to pursue this course....

Natasha Roy 2 months ago
Can Anybody Suggest me Some revision tips for AIPMT Biology??????????/

Hi Dear Student Time management is all you need. Set a particular time for a particular topic.Give more time for difficult one. Practice mcqs as much you can do. Learn the facts...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 2 months ago

hello first you learn basics of the biology then go to studying meterial.i know some topics that are topics in human biology is the main important concept.you chek on other websites.

raj kumar 2 months ago

In compliance with the directives of the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India, the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi would be conducting

Prabhakar ch 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off