FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i scored 183 in jee2010 whay rank can i expect

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi

COngratulations for your attempt. Death day is gone so dont worry. Just wait for the expected cutoffs, and then you can easily check your attempt.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I passed class 12 th in 2014 cbse, and i attempted jee mains without giving jee Advanced cos i took up any coaching., I got 180 in mains but i left the seat and took a drop for an attempt...

Yes you are eligible to give and this will be ur last chance. Criterion 3 – Number of attempts. A candidate can attempt JEE (Advanced) a maximum of two times and that too in...
  img
Avinash 14 days ago

Plz approve if you are satisfied with the answer. All the best.
  img
Avinash 11 days ago

img
Avinash 8 days ago
I HV secured 94.92% in HSC, 220 in JEE Mains and most likely to get 210 marks in JEE Advanced in 2015 I want to know probable rank and colleges particularly IIT's where I can get admission...

you can check your estimated rank at following links http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/rank-predictor
  img
Abhinav 25 days ago

on basis of score in jee main and cbse , definitely u will get good nit with ur desired stream , cse nit warangal and trichy are on top , try for them and may be u get ann iit but not good...

ng29 25 days ago

The score that you have secured in both JEE as well as in +2 board may land you into an IIt/NIt with a warm welcome,it may be your choice if you want to draw a cmnparison with these –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 25 days ago
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago

img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago
will i get biotech in any of the good nits or bit ranchi if me score in jee main is 95 (gen) and my board mark is 438

Atb NIT it does not seem to be an easy going to get an opportunity, but yes you can try at other leading colleges/universiities offering Biotech, you can try at – Netaji Subhas Inst Of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

i dont think u would get nits. but dont get disheartened you can join other good institutes or even repeat jee. im sure u’ll come out with flying colours and get selected to nits

Archita 15 days ago

yeah...but kepp trying at other promising instituitions

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
i have socred 10123 rank in jee advance 2015 . please tell me what can i get in iit and in other collges .

my marks is 168 .. if i cannot get iit then r threre any other colleges that i can get from advance rank ?

harsh 12 days ago

yes there are some colleges, information about which you can get from jee advanced official website.

AKSHAY SHARMA 12 days ago

sorry u have no chance in iits but u mayy try in nits

Nicho priyatham 11 days ago
i scored 336 in bits will i get the cs

u might not get the cs because the paper was very easy might be the case that the cs might be achieved after 360 marks

grenade 20 days ago

U GET CSE IN BITS HYDERABAD BUT NOT IN PILANI

mohit vashishtha 20 days ago

ya in hyd nt in goa n pilani

Nicho priyatham 19 days ago
View all Questions »