• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

i scored 183 in jee2010 whay rank can i expect

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi

COngratulations for your attempt. Death day is gone so dont worry. Just wait for the expected cutoffs, and then you can easily check your attempt.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Hi IIT 2371 , bits 368 Allotted chemical in IIT Kanpur. What you suggest ? Any chance of Pilani CS ? Thx

Dear Student, IIT Kanpur and Chemical Branch, both are quite good with bright future prospects, if you are not happy and wish to get a seat at BITS Pilani, then try visiting the official...

Aneesh Sehgal 26 days ago
Which is the best book for jee main and advanced with included theory? Tmh publication JEE maths OR IIT jee maths ml khanna

@ dipesh following are the recommended books for JEE , JEE MAINLY focuses on solving the problems , not upon the theories , still your theory needs to be strong . MATHS 1- MATHS BY M L...

Umakant biswal 23 hours ago

I would recommend the books published by Tata McGraw Hill.............................................................

Mudit yesterday
I am scoring 240-250 marks in advance tests at my kota coaching class.What will be my probable rank in 2017 for advance.

@ jau the ranks will be depend upon the actual difficulty level of paper , and the no of student appeared and how well they attempted the exam . so, 240-250 is a moderate score , and...

Umakant biswal 4 days ago
seeing the present situation cs is definately a good choice bec india is IT hub but sir in long terms is this a good feild...bec in recession many cs professional loose their job...

Dear akki CS is still a best choice for the student. recession is not only affecting IT industry,it is in the every field. in present as well as in future it is a top most choice for a...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
MY MARKS IN JEE MAINS IS 118 AND MY BOARD PERCENTAGE IS 92.8 SUGGEST ME SOME BEST COLLAGE FOR ME

Dear Friend, there are numberless reputed colleges and universities which are best known for their best infrastructure, best faculty members who are widely experienced, best evvironment for ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

HI SUMIT PLEASE USE THE BRANCH AND COLLEGE PREDICTOR TO CHECK BEST AVAILABLE OPTIONS FOR YOU http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html THANKS

SAHIL one month ago
which colleges hasgot the best placements in india other than iits

Dear Student, Other then IITs, NITs , IIITs and other private univerties like, BITS, VIT, IIST, NSEIT, DTU and many more have very good placements. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Needless to say IIT holds the top position, while other than that the colleges that holds strong positions in terms of placement would be NIT, DTU ,UPES Dehradoon, RV college of engineering ...

Natasha Roy 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off