Answers : (1)

Dear Student,

Please click the solutions for both the papers here:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Paper-Solutions.aspx

For cut-off, please click the link given :

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

For IIT 2010 Paper analysis, click the given link:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Paper-Analysis.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in  your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best and wish u a bright future!!!

Regards,
Askiitians Expert
Amit - IT BHU

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to solve swimmer and river problems

Use the concept of relative velocity to solve the swimmer and river problems. If you know how to use relative velocity concept then those questions are very easy. So first understand...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago

Hii You ahve to consider speeds of boat and river After that consider two cases of Upstream and Downstream with values “X-Y” and “X+ Y” respectively thanks....
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
0my age is 19 and i m giving 12 th in state board exam next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

EE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one of the...
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989. So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago
can iit advance marks be used to get into best NIT’s

No... It has clearly been mentioned in the brochure the criteria for NIT. through central counselling. So JEE mains would be considered and not advanced for admission to NIT’s...
  img
Ravi one month ago

img
Aziz Alam one month ago
manit cs, mnnit it, iiit Allahabad it ..which is better in terms of package, placement, opportunity...??! which one should I prefer to join??? any other college for rank around 10k in jee...

CS is good branch as compared to IT interms of package, placement, opportunity. So it better if you choose CS. So the priority order will be as follows: MNIT CS IIIT ALLAHABAD IT MNIT CS
  img
Ramreddy 5 months ago
a student gets 19000 rank in jee. please tell his marks if paper is of 360..

Hi Student, Raking and marks are relative. ITs very difficult to say marks for given rank because it depends on cutoff that year. It varies fron year to year Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
what is the fee structure of iit delhi for m tech

The tution is very less which cists arnd 2000-3000 and overall fee including mess+hostel shldnt cross 20000-25000 INR per semester the 2 yr course contains 4 semesters and all m Tech...

Ramesh V 5 years ago

Can you tell me what is % required in b.tech for admission in M.tech? i have completed my b.tech(IT).

Pawan kumar 3 years ago
View all Questions »