Answers : (1)

Dear Student,

Please click the solutions for both the papers here:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Paper-Solutions.aspx

For cut-off, please click the link given :

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

For IIT 2010 Paper analysis, click the given link:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Paper-Analysis.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in  your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best and wish u a bright future!!!

Regards,
Askiitians Expert
Amit - IT BHU

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If r,s,t are prime numbers and p,q are the positive integers such that L.c.m of p,q is r 2 s 4 t 2 ., then the total number of ordered pairs(p,q) is ??

sorry it is incorrect solution, i mistakened it for factors rather than lcm question Correct solution Selection for p &q p q ways r 0 r 2 1 r 1 r 2 1 r 2 r 0 , r 1, r 2 1 Total way to select...

Abhishek Singh 4 months ago

no. of pais possible=3*5*3=45

Abhishek Singh 4 months ago
F(x)= (2e^x-7)/(7e^x+6) f^-1(x)=?

f(x) = (2e^x - 7)/(7e^x + 6) f(x) = {2(e^x - 7/2)}/{7(e^x + 6/7)} f(x) = (2/7)(e^x - 7/2)/(e^x + 6/7) Let x = f^-1(x) f(f^-1(x)) = (2/7)(e^f^-1(x) - 7/2)/(e^f-1(x) + 6/7) The left side...

vikas yadav one month ago

7x/2 = (e^f^-1(x) + 6/7 - 6/7 - 7/2)/(e^f^-1(x) + 6/7) 7x/2 = 1 - (6/7 + 7/2)/(e^f^-1(x) + 6/7) Multiply by 2: 7x = 2 - (12/7 + 7)/(e^f^-1(x) + 6/7) Multiply numerator and denominator by...

vikas yadav one month ago
Why is no one answering my questions ? Should I look to quit the site and fine new one

Sir i have posted a lot of questions in about a month’s time , but there have been no replies . You can check them at unanswered questions by my name and if possible please reply soon.

muktesh singh 8 months ago

The problem i face on this site is that people din’t approve your answers. They just ignore them

Siddharth Ratnam one month ago

The problem i face on this site is that people din’t approve your answers. They just ignore them

Siddharth Ratnam one month ago
can i get admission in iit through NATA

NO You have to apear for JEE mains and Advanced...
  img
Amit Shekhar 7 months ago
i am geeting 51 in mains 2015 + app 80-85% in boards is there any chance to get admission in nit kurukshetra /YMCA faridabad .Please tell me the colleges i can get in haryana (only...

sorry but on the basi of ur score u will not get nit kkr or ymca as these are very demanding colleges and get filled at very earlier ranks but jmit radhore u can get in haryana counselling...

ng29 10 days ago

ur rank will around 280000-350000 nd u can try for MM eng colg,ambala..its a gud one as far i kno.. :)

aditya pandey 10 days ago
View all Questions »