Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Sir can you please tell me what kind of preparation is needed to crack  JEE exam?

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

6 years ago

Dear surabhi,

IIT-JEE is known to be the toughest examination and it requires continuous efforts and hardwork. U need to be 100% dedicated. Motivation is yet another requirement.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Will I be able to get into IIT if I start learning the 11 th and 12 th portions from the beginning in the last 3 months?

@ mer yes, u can . but its very difficult to get into iit in revision of last 3 month, if u donot have a clear concept , then u cannot . see, in jee advanced you will face the question...

Umakant biswal 9 days ago

Remember that nothing is impossible. yes you can do preperation in last three months but it will be very difficult.hardwork is the only key to success so keep doing hardwork. But why not to ...

SAHIL 9 days ago
DEAR ASKIITIANS STAFF, I AM IN 12TH STANDARD SO I HAVE TO WRITE IITJEE MAINS PLEASE SUGGUEST ME HOW TO PREPARE FROM NOW?

from now onwards concentrate on your core subjects i.e matha,physics,chmistry take coaching from askiitians tutors and join in askiitians crash course for IIT-JEE Mains exam ...prepare for...

KALYAN 7 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

raj 6 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

RAMCHANDRARAO 6 months ago
i had pcb in 12 th class and i want to give jee exam for computer engineering how can i acheive it, i am ready to give maths test to get eligibility ? also can i get addmission in bca if i...

Maths is a compulsory subject which must be reflected in your marksheet of Class 12 th . If its not there you won’t be considered for seats in any exam which is having maths in it.
  img
Suraj Prasad 15 days ago

@ harpreet How u can get maths test for elligibility . if maths is not in your class 12 th , then u cannot also give maths in the complimentary exams , and complimentary exam only takes...

Umakant biswal 15 days ago
i got 2740 rank in iit should i opt for iit mandi cs

Dear student, did you follow the counseling schedule of JEE?: Had you some other otions too?f yes, cocsider rest of the options as well, IIT Mandi is no less, but just to be sure that you...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

congrats for your getting rank.your family is so happy.you can choose what your are interest................all the best.............................

raj one month ago
what is the first iteration cut off of bits pilani mechanical 2016 ?

@ praneetha the cutoff for bitsat 2016 1 st iteration has already declared on the website . now the website is facing some server issue , so, kindly wait upto its resolution . at the end of ...

Umakant biswal 21 days ago
hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as...

If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off