DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Sir can you please tell me what kind of preparation is needed to crack  JEE exam?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

5 years ago

Dear surabhi,

IIT-JEE is known to be the toughest examination and it requires continuous efforts and hardwork. U need to be 100% dedicated. Motivation is yet another requirement.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
jeemain 2 round counslling date 2015

Seat Allocation on 13 July,15. Please refer jee mains website for complete shedule. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 21 days ago

Counselling rounds are going own, the second round is on Tuesday- 13 july, keep an eye on the outcome, if you got it then nothing like that else try seeking admission at some other leading...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 19 days ago

13 th july 2015, round 2 counselling

Prajwal Kavad 21 days ago
i m from rajasthan board 84% i want to improve marks in two subjects next year. would i be eligible for jee next year or not? or should i improve in all subjects in 2016?

Yes you may definitely go ahead with your ideas i.e.e to improve marks and thereafter appear in Jee next year,....I would like to suggest some guidelines for this –Stay focused on your...

Soneel Verma 21 days ago

I wud suggest you to go through the “Information Bulletin” of JEE published on jeemain . nic . in (see the left corner in the box). It has mentioned everything clearly. Gud luck

Sandeep 24 days ago
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits?

Dear, no chance of getting any NITs at this rank.. Last year at the end of the last round counselling, the rank of getting NITs was 179000 in SC cat...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Well, honestly speaking, your score is not very promising and I must tell you that with such score you won’t be able to make it at an NIT, but yes you may go for searching the detailed...

Soneel Verma 29 days ago
i have scored 115 in jee mains 2015 and my boad cbse percentage is 94. will i get electrical or mechanical engineering in any nit?

You can get your predicted colleges at http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor
  img
Abhinav one month ago

Check out the cutoff list of the particular NIT where you wish to pursue your engineering, else there are following options where you can try – Jaipur Engg college and Research...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

you have chances to get in nit all the best

sajid one month ago
Which is Best Engg. College UIET Chandigarh or College of Technology Pantnagar

UIET Chandigarh
  img
Avinash 7 days ago

Well, when stuck in such a position, the my simple suggestion to students is – to visit the official weblinks of both the institution and check out there, the fee structure,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 days ago
what course should i prefer to become a hacker

you just visit to this given link u will get answer of all ur quaries

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 9 days ago

There is a very wide scope in the field of Hacking, but it has to be an ethical one, one must work for intelligence, telecom companies, Police deptt, Defence forces etc and you may be an...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 8 days ago
View all Questions »