Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

Sir can you please tell me what kind of preparation is needed to crack  JEE exam?

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

6 years ago

Dear surabhi,

IIT-JEE is known to be the toughest examination and it requires continuous efforts and hardwork. U need to be 100% dedicated. Motivation is yet another requirement.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

SOME GOOD CONCEPTUAL AND PROBLEM BOOK FOR INORGANIC CHEMISTRY

Hi Use this book for inorganic chemistry expertise PROBLEMS IN INORGANIC CHEMISTRY FOR JEE MAIN & ADVANCED
  img
Sourabh Singh 26 days ago

@ ritik for INorganic chemistry u can use . 1- INORGANIC CHEMISTRY BY O,P TANDON 2- SHORTCUTS TO INORGANIC CHEMISTRY AND TRENDS BY MTG PUBLICATION 3- INORGANIC CHEMISTRY PROBLEMS BY GRB...

Umakant biswal 26 days ago
Is it worth dropping for JEE now? ItsJuly, JEE mains98(cutoff-100) AIR133000, 87.8%CBSE,messed up 12(preboards-31%)determined to work hard now, coaching tomorrow, didnt read since june1

You can continue for coaching from now onwards. its just starting...try hard and prepare like 300 days you have... Follow a time table, strict to the plans and strategy and go forward.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

@ yatinder havenot u got any iiit this year , even if their seat will vacant , they can take unqualified student also , and yes , its worth dropping as your scores are good , but do...

Umakant biswal one month ago

hi yatinder i think dropping a year is not a bad idea for you. this s because you are very near to cuoff this year and you have also got good marks in your cbse exams. but you should be...

SAHIL one month ago
For JEE Mains, is it better to buy separate books for each topic or 1 big book with all topics?

@ lingesh its better if u will go for separate books , beacuse that will be easy and convinient for study . for that reason the coaching institutes are providing separate books for jee prep ...

2016 years ago
Sir, i am student who is presently studing in class 11 cbse in narayana, i am totally not understanding physics......we almost completed entire mechanics, but i don`t know anything......but...

hi gopi yes start from chapter 1 because initial chapters are base . you can use askiitins notes for that http://www.askiitians.com/iit-study-material/iit-jee-physics/ moreover you can also ...

2016 years ago

@ gopinath yes , u can start with the besics , but before starting the physics i will recommend that first study the mathematical tools section in the h c verma book . thats the besics to...

yesterday
What no of tests should I target taking before neet if I want to increase my score from 544 to AIR 1

@ maria Donot target AIR 1 from now , even the toppers doesnot target the AIR before the examination , and in that case if u will target then that will pressure your mind and u will get...

Sir I m preparing for IIT jam. Can you tell me what are the best books for it?

@ anshu What is iit jam . i think you are asking about the prepration of jee main and advanced preparation . if so, then let me to tell you that , jee main test your accuracy and problem...

View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off