Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Sir can you please tell me what kind of preparation is needed to crack  JEE exam?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

5 years ago

Dear surabhi,

IIT-JEE is known to be the toughest examination and it requires continuous efforts and hardwork. U need to be 100% dedicated. Motivation is yet another requirement.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement
Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
My B.Arch rank is 57480, what are the collges that I might get?
Its bit tough to get it as total BArch seats are around 1000
Avinash 4 months ago
To get a seat in architecture the candidates are expected to qualify NATA as well, you may try visiting leading institutions offering this study program and check out the availability of...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
sir which books ae best for best for jeeadvanced physics for theory and application of theory in problems
Check the link for preferred books
Avinash 4 months ago
you can also try askiitians online study material.
Arindam Gupta Roy 4 months ago
dear sir, please tell me how to crack aiims mbbs entrance examination
u can do so just by doing one thing thAT is onli and onli HARDWORK.......BST OF LUCK ...FOR UR EXAM
anemous 5 months ago
top it college in india
National Institute of Technology, NITK, Surathkal
Avinash 5 months ago
top 10 IT colleges in india 1 National Institute of Technology, NITK, Surathkal 2 Indian Institute of Information Technology 3 PSG College of Technology 4 Faculty Council of Engineering &...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 5 months ago
i am already doing a coaching for IIT-JEE . do i need to join a test series too ?? If yes, then when ??
Dear prerit I will suggest you to join any test series.wher you can compair with others.and also you will know the possible changing pattern of IIT JEE as well as you will learn how to use...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details