ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Respected sir, Ihave not join any coaching center yet...........

and I think I'll be not able to join any.........

so please guide me ,how I can score a good position in IIT without joinig any coaching center?

and if it is not possible than please suggest me the best coaching center...........

I would be gratefulif you help me in taking this descion.......

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear surabhi,

There are several examples of students who have cracked IIT without going to any coaching institute.

You can study from quality books at home and have to devote atleast 6-7 hrs daily with full commitment and dedication.

BEST OF LUCK...

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hi, iam pragdheesh of class XII. iam willing to write the jee exam for the year 2015. there are two exams (B. E./B. Tech) and (B.E.Arch/B.E.Planning). is it fine to write, how is the course...

B.Arch is usually taken by students with a deep interest in Engineering drawing and related fields like automobile designing, architecture, etc. and is preferred by a lower number of...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

That is totally upto you. If you are comfortable with the online paper, you can go for the online test also. If not, then only choice left is offline test. There is not much of a difference...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

how about the next quwstion – Which option to be opted for writting the exam online/offline. Give your suggesstions.?

pragdheesh 6 months ago
What is 7+7÷7+7×7-7 ?

the answer is 0

d.kojalrani 2 months ago

vikas yadav 2 months ago

dude answer is 50 lol! evven i am approving for sake! lol.......

TEJKIRAT SINGH 2 months ago
Hi, I’m aiming b/w 3500 to 4000 rank in jee advanced. Can someone tell me the required books and material needed for this rank. Also, is HC Verma enough for this rank?

yap . But H.C.Verma is nice book . See if you can get Haliday,Resnick,Walker. For Maths, books of Asit Das Gupta and R.D.Sharma are best .

Piku 9 months ago

Firstly ur basics need to be strong. You can practice from H C Verma. If your concepts and basics are clear then u can refer I.E.Irodov.

MAlav Shah 9 months ago

its better to carry even (pc.agarwal) book with you, for other subjects just give more preference to arihant series or cengage series

dheeraj 9 months ago
CS and IT branch are almost same right ? So why there is a huge difference in their cutoff scores? In choice filling which branch should i prefer after CS ? EC or IT ?

yes it is write that IT is one of small part of CSE as students have interest in cse more than that of it so it get filled first, look it depends on u whether u r interested in coding only...

ng29 15 days ago
which is best – allen or fiitjee for one year coaching

I HAVE DONE COACHING IN RESONANCE KOTA.SEEING THE CONDITION AND COMPETITION THERE ,I WOULD SUGGEST FITJEE AS ALLEN IS BEST FOR MEDICAL ASPIRANTS BUT STILL NOT BAD AS PER ACDEMIC...

akash tiwary 28 days ago

I HAVE DONE COACHING IN RESONANCE KOTA.SEEING THE CONDITION AND COMPETITION THERE ,I WOULD SUGGEST FITJEE AS ALLEN IS BEST FOR MEDICAL ASPIRANTS BUT STILL NOT BAD AS PER ACDEMIC...

akash tiwary 28 days ago

it depends on teachers

Shubham Singh 28 days ago
what is the syllabus of VIT

It is given on site of VIT. visit viteee section.
  img
Abhinav 4 days ago

VITEEE 2015 Exam Syllabus: Physics: Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Electric Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Waves and Wave Optics, Optics, Dual Nature of...

akshat 4 days ago

Students have to concentrate for VITEEE Exam Preparation with the help of VITEEE Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2015. We wish you all the best for exam. aiu

akshat 4 days ago
View all Questions »