Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

Respected sir, Ihave not join any coaching center yet...........

and I think I'll be not able to join any.........

so please guide me ,how I can score a good position in IIT without joinig any coaching center?

and if it is not possible than please suggest me the best coaching center...........

I would be gratefulif you help me in taking this descion.......

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear surabhi,

There are several examples of students who have cracked IIT without going to any coaching institute.

You can study from quality books at home and have to devote atleast 6-7 hrs daily with full commitment and dedication.

BEST OF LUCK...

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??

NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
Which books are must have for IIT_JEE entrance???? I have H C Verma and arihant classic texts series!!

hi chinmay both these books are enough for iitjee preperations but you have to do ncert books as well. best of luck for iit preperations. need any help or have any question post it in the...

SAHIL 12 days ago

Yes, these books are quite good, you may also seek help from NCERT books too, download sample papers and previous years test papers for practice and also by joining some coaching center you ...

Aneesh Sehgal 9 days ago

no need as when you take coaching of iit, your automatic preperations of boards will be there. you can also buy askiitians online coaching material as it will boost your iitjee preperations ...

SAHIL 11 days ago
jeemain 2 round counslling date 2015

Seat Allocation on 13 July,15. Please refer jee mains website for complete shedule. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Counselling rounds are going own, the second round is on Tuesday- 13 july, keep an eye on the outcome, if you got it then nothing like that else try seeking admission at some other leading...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

13 th july 2015, round 2 counselling

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
how to apply for tensors examination

TENSORS, a mock IIT-JEE conducted by students of IIT-Madras. The test is generally conducted at Hyderabad and few other places in Andhra Pradesh, Bangalore , Kerala around December every...

Ramesh V 6 years ago
I HAVE SCORED 106 IN JEE AND 85% IN CBSE BOARD ALSO I BELONG TO OBC CATEGORY.WHAT WILL BE MY RANK AND CAN I EXPECT AN ADMISSION IN ANY NIT? SOMEONE WHO IS WELL KNOWLEDGED ABOUT THIS ANSWER...

HI KAVIN YOUR SCORE IS GOOD AS YOU ARE A OBC CANDIDATE . MOREOVER YOU HAD SCORED GOOD IN BOARDS ALSO. SO YOU CAN EXPECT A NIT , YOUR RANK WILL BE IN BETWEEN 25000-30000 THANKS AND APPROVE...

SAHIL one month ago

I WANTED SOMEONE WELL EXPERIENCED TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER ALL MY QUESTIONS SO THAT I COULD PROCEED FURTHER

Kavin one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off