• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

how tto prepare from home as to secure good rank in iit jee 2012

6 years ago

Answers : (3)

Hi,

For 2012 you can prepare coz u have got time, i ll advise u to alweys revise the material after coming back from school or tutions ... it wont take much time but it helps alot in remembering things for long time. This is very right time when a student can make a base for the future..divide your time for chemistry, maths and physics acc to yourself and practise alot...Preparing from home is good all u hv to study is own ur own but wll suggest you to join some coaching coz thru coaching you ll get the direction and proper guidelines ...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in  your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best and wish u a bright future!!!

Regards,
Askiitians Expert
Amit - IT BHU

6 years ago

Can you suggest me time management for preparing for IIT - JEE?

5 years ago

Good Morning Sir,

all about ,,,,

Circular Refraction: At the surface of some planets because of radial change in the RI of air(variation of RI with altitude) the horizontal light beam bends in such a way that it circularly envelops the planet. This situation is called circular refraction.If the radius of the planet be R Then .......

1/R+h = -dmu/mu*dh  how this expression came??

plz elaborate it wid example

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S one year ago
Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...

Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
  img
Avinash one year ago

So basically in this website the people who are answering are they the ones who got selected in IIT exams or the teachers who are answering me...

Aditi Saini one year ago
how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

U can do R.D. Sharma and M.L. Khanna for maths … O.P. Tandon for physical ,organic and inorganic chem (separate books for each ) ...also numerical and physical chem of P. Bahadur (separate...

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago
is getting a branch change to cs possible at bits pilani after 1 st year and if possible whats the procedure

@ ayushman nopes. its not possible , u cannot change the branch once you entered in bits of any campous , the change of campous is possible at certain cases , but stream is not possible ,...

Umakant biswal one month ago

Yes it is possible. However you will have to worl really hard. Visit this for official information on the BITS PILANI website admy.link/c17a58

aakash one month ago
who was the first to find out about the satyam scam?

The financial fraud at Satyam Computer Services running into more than Rs 7,000 crore has surprised and shocked many. Please read these articles :...

Ramesh V 6 years ago
I am being enrolled at FIITJEE for around 20000 for two years as I have 100% scholarship + 20000 waiver. Is it a good offer? I'm planning South Delhi centre

Dear Student Mr. Sanchit Alekh Congratulation for 100% scholarship In FIITJEE specially in south delhi center. Dear Alekh , FIITJEE faculty at Delhi center are the best faculty among all...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago

navneet kumar 2 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off