DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   how tto prepare from home as to secure good rank in iit jee 2012

5 years ago

Answers : (3)

Hi,

For 2012 you can prepare coz u have got time, i ll advise u to alweys revise the material after coming back from school or tutions ... it wont take much time but it helps alot in remembering things for long time. This is very right time when a student can make a base for the future..divide your time for chemistry, maths and physics acc to yourself and practise alot...Preparing from home is good all u hv to study is own ur own but wll suggest you to join some coaching coz thru coaching you ll get the direction and proper guidelines ...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in  your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best and wish u a bright future!!!

Regards,
Askiitians Expert
Amit - IT BHU

5 years ago

Can you suggest me time management for preparing for IIT - JEE?

4 years ago

Good Morning Sir,

all about ,,,,

Circular Refraction: At the surface of some planets because of radial change in the RI of air(variation of RI with altitude) the horizontal light beam bends in such a way that it circularly envelops the planet. This situation is called circular refraction.If the radius of the planet be R Then .......

1/R+h = -dmu/mu*dh  how this expression came??

plz elaborate it wid example

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir, after paying fee we have to report to zonal iit`s with requisite documents. What is the last date of reporting to zonal IIT?

You must consult to that particular IITs about the dead line, because sometime it varies......
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

I suggest you to immediately visit the official weblink of that particular IIT where you wish to seek admission,.......well there are so many other reputed institutions where quality...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
I have a dout that which is difficult,crutial,tuff is JEE MAINS or JEE ADVANCE

JEE Advance is more challenging as compared to JEE mains. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

In Jee mains your sound knowledge in PCM is assessed and the questions are up to the level of +2 but in case of Advanced your presence of mind, speed to answer maximum right answers etc is...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash one month ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma one month ago
wat r d courses i can get in iit-guwa.,roorkee,madras,hyderabad,bhu,kanpur,kharaghpur,gandhinagar,bhubaneshwar if i get a rank in the range of 7000-9000(cml)???...i belong to obc-ncl.can i...

No chances of Mech, ece, eee....you may get civil or chem....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

in wic iit?

Praveen Raj 3 months ago

in wic iit?

Praveen Raj 3 months ago
which are the most scoring topics for iit jee in pysics? as this year the ques paper will be made by iit kharakpur, can we expect more ques from modern physics, and comparitively tough ques...

it cant not be expected. Regards, Nirmal Singh Askiitians Faculty
  img
Nirmal Singh. one year ago

hi, IIT kharagpur is only having authority to set question but it is reviewed by all IITs . So, don`t think that question paper is set by anonymous IIT so this portion will be tough or...

sneha singh one year ago

which book is good for revising inorganic chemistry?

Samrat one year ago
When must i give the KVPY exam?

Dear Student, If you are eligibile for giving KVPY exam and wants totake up research careers in the areas of basic sciences, engineering and medicine. Then you must give it. You can refer to...
  img
Vijay Mukati 21 days ago

thank you sir

Arpan Adlakhiya 20 days ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers