Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list
                   how tto prepare from home as to secure good rank in iit jee 2012

5 years ago

Answers : (3)

For 2012 you can prepare coz u have got time, i ll advise u to alweys revise the material after coming back from school or tutions ... it wont take much time but it helps alot in remembering things for long time. This is very right time when a student can make a base for the future..divide your time for chemistry, maths and physics acc to yourself and practise alot...Preparing from home is good all u hv to study is own ur own but wll suggest you to join some coaching coz thru coaching you ll get the direction and proper guidelines ...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in  your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best and wish u a bright future!!!

Askiitians Expert
Amit - IT BHU

5 years ago

Can you suggest me time management for preparing for IIT - JEE?

4 years ago

Good Morning Sir,

all about ,,,,

Circular Refraction: At the surface of some planets because of radial change in the RI of air(variation of RI with altitude) the horizontal light beam bends in such a way that it circularly envelops the planet. This situation is called circular refraction.If the radius of the planet be R Then .......

1/R+h = -dmu/mu*dh  how this expression came??

plz elaborate it wid example

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry
Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...
Neeti 2 months ago
P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...
Neeti 2 months ago
what is ur opinion about cengage publication
gunvant bhati 2 months ago
i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .
you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
Q)Sir is it true that jee 2017 is going to include written test too.Will this pattern be tough or easy.will there be any changes in jee 2016??
There is no such confirmation yet instead they are more focussing to make the JEE Advanced online. Following is the info regarding that that taken from a reputed media site. [Indian...
Avinash 2 months ago
will u please provide me any link for free download of exams of cmc vellore christian collage?
Ashutosh Sharma 2 months ago
what are the top colleges in computerscience in india
Iiit Hyderabad cs is comparable to thise of iits with highest placement of 90 lpa
pranav 2 months ago
sum of top colleges in CS engenering in INDIA i had listed below
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 2 months ago
There is a long list for it, may it be the IITs or NITs and also the following ones may be considered – Jadavpur Uni, Kolkata,..........................Dharamsinh Desai Uni,...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
Sir, during first round allotment I got NIT Nagpur E&C. After reporting at reporting center, I have chosen slide option. Waiting for CS at NIT Nagpur. What is the further procedure? I...
Have you been allotted any branch? If yes, its a freezed option and mind you if once a branch has been allotted and got freezed there can be no change in it and there is no fun in waiting...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
just wait for second round
rakesh 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details