ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

please advise me the course divided in Paper I & Paper II in PCM.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear darshi,

I would suggest you to please go through askiitians website and you will get your answer.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hello sir, i had used your jee mains rank pedictor tool an it had show me a rank of 71956 and of sc 4356 so can i expect dtu or nsit further having a home state delhi quota and also plz...

Dear Student, Now I think results are already out and you must have received your scorecard so you can check ur exact rank in india and ur state.
  img
Nishant Vora 12 days ago

Is your AIR and State rank not mentioned in your score card?
  img
Nishant Vora 12 days ago

You may expect to get in DTU
  img
Avinash 12 days ago
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash 3 days ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago
I have appeared for JEE advanced this year. I am getting a score of 130. Is there any possibility to get a seat in IIT or IISER ?

Hi, Score of 130 is a not a good score for IIT. Note that actual rank depends on the many factors like cutoff, number of students appeared, your category etc.
  img
Vijay Mukti 18 days ago

Actually for you its like very difficult since you are very close to the cutoff. Due to numerber of limitations in the seats, you may find very difficult to secure the position in the IITs.
  img
Vijay Mukti 18 days ago

if you belong to obc or gen you have no chance for iit and IISR selects the top candidates of jee advanced and candidate also have to clear the cutoff of the boards ACCORDING TO IISR BUT DO ...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 18 days ago
i got 67 in jee main and expecting 85% in cbse board exams.....category-sc askiitians rank predictor is showing my predicted AIR- 57886 is this rank more or less correctly predicted? if not ...

i check it at another site and get your rank b/w 41000-53000 .approve if useful

ankit goyal 2 months ago

resonance’s rank predictor is not crrct.the ranks they r showing r the ranks without board marks.i dont thnk 41000-53000 ranks has been shown by resonance coz there predicted rank is in...

Arijit Saha 2 months ago

rank u see is for general category .i send u a link, pl check it.[ resonance.ac.in/jee-main-answer-key-solutions/jee-main-2015-rank-predictor.php] . u get your rank via yor mail. approve if ...

ankit goyal 2 months ago
i have not been selected in IITJEE in the first attempt but i have secured a place in the cut-off of AIEEE .I had given this attempt without any coaching and therefore i am planning to drop...

Hi Its u who knows ur caliber and the effort u can put in. JEE preparation is hard and u need to be really committed towards ur goal. Its all about concept building and understanding.. You...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
H​ow do we earn points on websites like yahoo , quora,, Askiitians............by asking more. .......by answering more..........or by approving good answers.........i mean what is most...

You should be actively participating in all the categories. Most important is the answering part.
  img
Vijay Mukti 2 days ago
View all Questions »