Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Dear Sir,

I would like to know from you a little more about the format of the practice papers that you have put up on the site. The Chemistry section in almost all the papers have MAXIMUM ORGANIC stuff.Why is the pattern so?Mathematics section also stresses on some particular portions only. No complaints regarding the papers sir its very good no doubt.But i would just like to know why has the paper been made so?I mean are you expecting this years IITJEE paper to be of an almost similar fornat?Please let me know sir!

Thanking You
Yours Sincerely
Taranand Mukhopadhyay

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

what is the syllabus for jee main 2016???????????????

the syllabus of jee

Mohit Kumar 13 hours ago

the syllabus of jee main is given in info bulletein …............................................................................................

Mohit Kumar 13 hours ago

didn’t get you answer................. ......................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ravi 13 hours ago
a projectile is projected from the ground has its direction of motion making an angle of 45 degrees with the horizontal at a height of 40m. its initial velocity of projection is 50m/s,the...

direction of motion making 45 degrees means at that point its horizontal and vertical velocity are same. now try to solve.

akash 6 months ago

solved!

Dayne Fernandes 6 months ago
Respected person, This year i apperred for jee mains and advanced but just cleared cutoff and didn`t got the institution of my choice. I am going to get into private engineering college...

You can go this way. But by this it is very difficult to manage both the studies at a time and crack JEE Advanced. Syllabus is some what same but not completly. Still there will be some new...
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

@Soneel sir, I understood all you have suggested as above, but can you please throw some light over B.tech 1 st year syllabus along with JEE prepration COURSE.. Thanks again. :)

Naman 6 months ago
i am scoring 400 and i am an obc in aipmt re test.can i get mbbs or bds .my home is west bengal

Chances are very less because the paper this year was easy and the cut off will be high. Did you get anything through WBJEE?

Neeti 6 months ago
What is the status of jaypee noida in offering good placements and handsome salary ?

Yes the placements are good there. You can refer there official website for more information related to it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

It has earned a very good image in the field of quality education as well as better placements in the best ever MNCs where you may get very handsome pay packages, still if you are...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
Who holds the world record for highest individual score in the history of woman's test cricket?

Hyderabad's 19-year-old vice-captain Mithali Raj made record by scoring the highest individual score in women's Test cricket to guide the Indian eves to a mammoth total. In the second and...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off