Dear Sir, I would like to know from you a little more about the format of the practice papers that you have put up on the site. The Chemistry section in almost all the papers have MAXIMUM ORGANIC stuff.Why is the pattern so?Mathematics section also stresses on some particular portions only. No complaints regarding the papers sir its very good no doubt.But i would just like to know why has the paper been made so?I mean are you expecting this years IITJEE paper to be of an almost similar fornat?Please let me know sir! Thanking You Yours Sincerely Taranand Mukhopadhyay

Dear Sir,
I would like to know from you a little more about the format of the practice papers that you have put up on the site. The Chemistry section in almost all the papers have MAXIMUM ORGANIC stuff.Why is the pattern so?Mathematics section also stresses on some particular portions only. No complaints regarding the papers sir its very good no doubt.But i would just like to know why has the paper been made so?I mean are you expecting this years IITJEE paper to be of an almost similar fornat?Please let me know sir!

Thanking You
Yours Sincerely
Taranand Mukhopadhyay

Grade:12

1 Answers

Vikas TU
14149 Points
3 years ago
Dear student 
In exam you can not say ,,,,, from which part question is coming................................
Good Luck …...........................

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free