DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

hello...i am dhruv saxena.i am giving my class 11..i want to achieve success in IIT and AIEEE exams...please tell how is it possible..and about the books i should refer.waiting for your reply..thankyou

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 27 days ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Soneel Verma 26 days ago
Which book should i take to begin physics for iitjee ?i am in class 10.

Dear Student, Write now you can mainly focus on your ncert books only. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 25 days ago

My guidelines for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago

just focus only on Ncert and ncert exemplar for now then start HC verma after completing 10th

Prajwal Kavad 23 days ago
Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??

NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
  img
Avinash 25 days ago

Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago

NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 23 days ago
Any additional help or tip for bitsat ?

* If you have enough time for the exam, pick a chapter you are weak in and one that is important from the exam standpoint. * Or if you do not have enough time, pick a chapter that you are...

Drake 3 months ago

Well yes they are more than enough . U have to also prepare for english too .

Drake 3 months ago

Thanks for the ans Mr Drake . Will ncert work for it ?

Rahul 3 months ago
I am getting CS in Kurukshetra University and CSE in Thapar University, Patiala. What should I go for ?

Thapar Uni stand atop in this comparison but you may extend this comparison and involve some more equally d=good institutions in order to be double sure where may you be best fitted and...

Soneel Verma 22 days ago

i think thappar university is beeter than kurukshetra thappar had good infrastructure and placements also environment is also good and faculty too APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 24 days ago
which is better : bits pilani hyderabad or bit mesra ranchi .

Prefer bits pilani > Hydrabad >Mesra.
  img
Vijay Mukti 18 days ago
View all Questions »