Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

hello...i am dhruv saxena.i am giving my class 11..i want to achieve success in IIT and AIEEE exams...please tell how is it possible..and about the books i should refer.waiting for your reply..thankyou

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

can i get civil or mechanical at new iits with 3519 obc-nlc rank

Seems to be dificult for your case. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Well the score that you have mentioned, does not seem to be much encouraging so I would suggest that you may try seeking admission in some other leading institutions of the country offering ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago
which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry

Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...

Neeti 6 months ago

P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...

Neeti 6 months ago

what is ur opinion about cengage publication

gunvant bhati 6 months ago
Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash 6 months ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim 6 months ago
can i get quetion bank of allen instititue for mbbs Aiims as pdf files ?

You can not get quetion bank of allen instititue for mbbs Aiims as pdf files because they belongs to a private institute but definetly u can get other question banks of goood quality in buy ...

Yash verma 4 months ago
I am an ICSE 10th standard student and I want to prepare for IIT JEE exams what should I prepare and how should I prepare

So lets see I started preparing for JEE from 10 th so I believ I can guide you pretty well 1) JEE follows CBSE board so you need to be aware of the syllabus 2) Being in 10 th class...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 26 days ago
I need an help from you regarding seat allotment , my brother got Jee main rank CRL -240055 and SC rank -11645 . Can you please tell me whether he will get seat in any one of Nit's in...

You can get the opening and closing rank of your desired college by going on jee advanced site and then then see summary of seat allocation of round 1 It is published by josaa. you can use...

vb 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off