Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

sir,

i ve passed 12th class this year,in d past two years i ve been preparing for iit at a renown coaching centre and ve given aits some times and all d time i vegot ore thn 80 percentile......but now i some where feel dt i'm nt readyfor dis years attemp,i ve almost decided dt i'mtakinga drop n i also wish to join postal test series of askiitians....i need ur comments on my decision....n also how shd i convince my parents abt it they re telling me to go for aieee,bt i have all my commitment towards iit...

thank you....ur suggetions will always be appreciatd....

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ajay,

There is no harm in taking a drop provided that you are dedicated and motivated enough to crack IIT-JEE. Show your dedication and your willingness to enter into IITs to your parents and they will appreciate if you are genuine and are willing to do much more hardwork to crack JEE.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Is it really possible to get below 5000 rank if I study for JEE for 16 months. The main problem is I can only afford 4-5 hours a day only! Please do not give motivational but logical and...

@raghotham Yes , obviously u can , if you are talking about jee advanced also , then also u can . but u need to spend that 4-5 hours with smart work , and donot let that 4-5 hours to go by...

Umakant biswal 10 days ago
sir i hv got 4990 obc rank in advance this yera and i dont want to drop shoul i take admn in rgipt or iipe or drop

hi saurav i think taking a drop is better only and only if you are interested in it. so insted of taking a drop and preparing for jee again you should choose RGIPT. it is a good collehge...

SAHIL 14 hours ago
i am a class 12 student and preparing for jee from last year but i couldn’t prepare my coordinate geometry lessons. wha should i do to prepare it with continuing my 12 th lessons. how...

@ harshit Coorinate geometry is besically a easy chapter , Kindly tell me where u are facing difficulty , either in understanding a particular concept , or solving the problem or drawing...

Umakant biswal 7 days ago

sometimes students face such problems that they are unable to prepare a particular topic while they have try to do it a lot of times . i think you are facing the same problem. but donot...

SAHIL 7 days ago
i think that teachers are not finding time to answer even a small doubt of mine.which i have asked 3 days back

what is your doubt . can u send it again. please

ADITI SINGH 8 days ago
is birla institute of technology,ranchi a branch of birla institute of technology and science or not is there any reletions between them

Dear akash birla institute of technology,ranchi not a branch of birla institute of technology and science presently BITS has three campuses at present – Pilani, Goa, and Hyderabad....

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Hello Everyone i Had question after we get results on june 30 2016 and when we will be called upon for counselling in july . do we get only nits to chosce from or many other clgs which...

@ mohammed the councelling will held on complete besis , and its not only for nits , also each and every college that are taking admission based on jee rank will participate in councelling...

Umakant biswal one month ago

Dear Student, let all the schedule of tests be over then only the counselling rounds will take place at the very same time everywhere. What you can do on your own is to keep an eye on the...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

hi mohammed i think you should visit the following link once to get your doubts cleared http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/complete-counselling-information-jee-main-2016.html if you had ...

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off