sir,

i ve passed 12th class this year,in d past two years i ve been preparing for iit at a renown coaching centre and ve given aits some times and all d time i vegot ore thn 80 percentile......but now i some where feel dt i'm nt readyfor dis years attemp,i ve almost decided dt i'mtakinga drop n i also wish to join postal test series of askiitians....i need ur comments on my decision....n also how shd i convince my parents abt it they re telling me to go for aieee,bt i have all my commitment towards iit...

thank you....ur suggetions will always be appreciatd....

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ajay,

There is no harm in taking a drop provided that you are dedicated and motivated enough to crack IIT-JEE. Show your dedication and your willingness to enter into IITs to your parents and they will appreciate if you are genuine and are willing to do much more hardwork to crack JEE.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir i got 67.07% in HSC and 256 in bitsat ….(2014).. i took a drop...i am practicing hard day and night but due to my board marks,do i have any chance of getting to jee advance..plzz help...

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago

But Sir criteria says 70% minimum please comment on this

Ram 4 months ago
Hi, I am preparing for JEE 2016.But I don't get time for studies as going to college and coaching takes much of my time.Please suggest me how to study ,how to manage time and how to avoid...

Hii Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out your daily activity based on their importance level...
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago

Hii Thanks for your equivocating response. It’s appreciated . Keep on posting for more queries and we will revert back to you promptly in this manner. Thanks n Best of Luck. . . . . .....
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago

Thankyou Sir for your invaluable advice.....

Sachin Kamath 4 months ago
(I dont want a copy past answer please) How can i prepare for iit well .Its been 2 years me preparing for iit .Next year i have my iit jee exam .Can you give some imporatant conclusion on...

Hi, Make a good study plan Do revision reguarly and attempt as many papers as you can to test yourself. On the exam day, be cool. Don’t eat heavy, you would sleep in exam otherwise. Be...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 2 months ago

work passionately.... study by heart... nobody will ever teach u again the same topics in life... bst of luck

dhananjai tomar 2 months ago
Please tell me the steps, from the beginning how to access the current classroom. I was told to go to the classroom resources, but i couldnt find so. Please help. Urgent

Please find your answer below. Is the IIT JEE/AIMPT prepration booster dilogue box disturbing you??? so to go to the current class room, just click the white space down to school exams+...

Yugabrat Gogoi 4 months ago

thank u yar

Swagat Bordoloi 4 months ago

no probs

Yugabrat Gogoi 4 months ago
If a car is moving right wards with an acceleration g*k^1/2 m/s as shown. Find the value of k so that , rod maintains its orientation as shown in the figue , neglecting friction . The angle...

How may I answer the question without the figure? Please state the figure, Regards, Deepak.R

Deepak Ramachandran 3 months ago

How may I answer the question without the figure? Please state the figure, Regards, Deepak.R

How may I answer the question without the figure? Please state the figure, Regards, Don

what is the cutoff for nit durgapur homestate general category in various streams??

The closing ranks for NIT durgapur homestate general category in various streams are as shown below: 1. National Institute of Technology, Durgapur- Civil Engineering - Round 1- 15335 2....
  img
Ramreddy 6 months ago
View all Questions »