DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Hi,

I have seen my expected rank at askiitians.com. according to your estimation my rank in IIT JEE 2009 si around 1400 to 2000. Thanks for reply sir.

I am really excited for IIT JEE 2009 results. will your website will display IIT JEE 2009 Result. Please give me proper path to view the results of IIT JEE 2009.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Swati,

Congrates again from our team . We will upload IIT JEE 2009 Result at our website 25 May, you can view easily the Results of IIT JEE 2009 at following URL. Get your IIT JEE 2009 result here by entering your registration number and emailid when this page will be updated and find you IIT JEE 2009 Ranks.

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-results.aspx

Thanks

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How should I solve JEE question paper?

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago

img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago
i have qualified for jee mains in 2015 can i again attempt for jee advance 2016 while studying in NIT college?

of course u can re apper for jee main while pusuing ur btech in nit or any college if u get better college than previous one than must leave previous college APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 yesterday

to give jee advance 2016 , u had to re qualify jee main in jee main 2016 and while studying in college . u have to re apper for jjee main and must qualify for advance APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 yesterday

while studying in nit can i reappear for jee mains again?

divya yesterday
what is the requirement ofmarks for jee main paper 2 ( b. arch) to be qualified for advance exam??

Hi Student, JEE main score is validated for the IIT JEE mains advanced. The cut of would be around 120-130 marks in JEE MAINS
  img
Harishwar one month ago

do we need to qualify jee mains paper-1 also if we need to go for b.arch????

mansi dabriwal one month ago
hi, my air rank of gate 2015 is 8445 and my gate score is 459. I am an extc student of mumbai university with 74% in my undergraduate programme. I already placed in an it company(Accenture)....

Dear student, Please mention your branch in undergraduate program and also which branch you want to select in post graduation. Then I would be able to answer in much more effective manner...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

under graduation : electronics and telecommunication (extc) post graduation : microelectronics / vlsi

shahrukh ansari one month ago

i forgot to mention i am in OBC category

shahrukh ansari 2 months ago
where did the founder of buddhism "gautam budhha " born?? and where he died ?

Buddha Skakyamuni was born as a royal prince in 624 BC in a place called Lumbini , which was originally in northern India but is now part of Nepal. The Buddha who is the founder of the...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
hello sir , i have recently given jee mains n m not able to get cut off marks even then how should i get 300+ marks in bitsat ??

IN bitsat speed and accuracy both are required refer Crack bitsat 2015 by arihant its awesome book and vewry helpful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

ryt now m seriously at a low mode n m concentrating on bitsat rather calcuating my marks fr jee dat was rough calculation at first go when i saw the answer key still i dnt know how many...

Srishti Gupta one month ago

dont get depressed u must starts with ur weak chapters also chapters like metallurgy polymer biomolecule sometimes have very high weightage dont miss english in short u have to be...

ng29 one month ago
View all Questions »