Sir almost one week is left for iit jee. and i had done nothing. but i had two year classroom coaching I know that i can score 100-90 marks in jee. but for selection aproox 180 marks is required. so please tell how can i get it.

Sir

almost one week is left for iit jee. and i had done nothing. but i had two year classroom coaching

I know that i can score 100-90 marks in jee. but for selection aproox 180 marks is required.

so please tell how can i get it.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Vikas TU
14149 Points
3 years ago

Its on you how you have cracked the concept of class 12th syllabus! Infact I think that class 12th syllabus is much much easier than class 11th syllabus. If you have really understood the concepts well of class 12th subjects , definitely I Guarantee you that you will score above 120 . 120 is a decent score. And focus first on Chemistry , make CHEMISTRY your strong point. Chemistry comes the easiest among the all. Tackle Chemistry first. Make all the chemistry concepts in your tips, considering the class 12th syllabus CHEMISTRY will help you to score atleast 70–75. Then talking about Maths , if you have solved NCERT then its not enough. You have to move some higher level ie RD SHARMA. That book will undoubtly help you develop your concepts well and considering class 12th syllabus and your crystal clear concept , you can score about 40–60 in Maths , since MATHS comes slightly tough. And talking about Phy if you have good concept of class 12th syllabus , expect a decent score of 30–40 in physics , since it comes tough . Just doing class 12th syllabus is not enough for Physics , you need to work hard on it.

So according to me Work hard more in CHEMISTRY its a scoring subject. Then move towards MATHS and after that move towards PHYSICS.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free