Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

On site u have given the three sets of papers for jee 2010 examination after logging as a candidate with roll no. of admit card etc. but, i am sorry to say all the files are not opened. Can u re-check the links, its an javascript error as the exam is near 11 april 2010.

thanks

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear sauumye

I checked the link ,its perfectly working

just go to link and u can attend the paper.
http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-test-series.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin
6 years ago

Post Your Answer

HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...

Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coaching-in-singapore/
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
  img
got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur

Yash Arora 10 months ago
sir i got 486178 air in main n 31793 sc rank.. plzz tell me best college for me..

Choose any best college near by you.
  img

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...

Mohit Kumar 3 months ago
I want the advice from you that is last these 7 days for computer based JEE MAINS exam, How I manage ? I am feeling somuch frighten.

Dear Student, This is the time where you should revise the concepts and gives the mock test regularly. Mock test will help you in managing the time during computer based exam and also you...
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

hello, don’t worry about the examination.in examinations don’t feel tention,pray the god.think about your aim.and write exam well...............................................all the...

raj kumar one month ago
what is the relation between boards and jee and what if join a dummy school

CBSE board exams just focusses on 'Rote Learning',whereas JEE main questions require a bit analysis and are more conceptual and tricky.While JEE is about practice, Board exams are...
  img
Bhavya one month ago

Hii What you want to imply by a dummy school.Kindly elaborate and repost the question.
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Well u should not go to a "dummy" school as it iz "dummy" the students are also "dummy" who will try their best to convert u into a "dummy" n then u will not be able to call anyone a...

rahul one month ago
iam 2015 iner passout with 98.2% from ts board and i didnt get seat in expected clg... soo i wanna try once agin.. but iam alrdy enrolled in other in state...soo very less time to prepare...

Dear Student, Use the study material provided by the coching institutes for teoritical and revison purpose. Also focus on practising questions mainly. Also go through the previous year...
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
is BITSAT exam based on cast . if so then what is the cutoff mark for sc candidates

No its not it is based on Merit
  img
Sourabh Singh 20 days ago

Almost every institution offers seats on the basis of merit, yes there’s a separate list for categories but that takes time, you need to keep a conscious eye on counselling rounds to get...

Aneesh Sehgal 16 days ago
Sir my obc rank is around 36000 and general rank is 121356 and I have passed 12 from Chandigarh with82.8%. Can I get a seat In nit Delhi. ​

With this score i can’t commit you anything like getting a seat at NIT Delhi, you better visit the official weblink of Jeemains and get to know your status there....if you are able to make...

Brother I think that you want CSE or IT then I suggest you to try any other NIT like Jalandhar it is in your homestate and Srinagar,Jaipur there are chances that you may get one of these in ...

Akshit Matthew 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off