Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: Aakash50

On site u have given the three sets of papers for jee 2010 examination after logging as a candidate with roll no. of admit card etc. but, i am sorry to say all the files are not opened. Can u re-check the links, its an javascript error as the exam is near 11 april 2010.

thanks

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear sauumye

I checked the link ,its perfectly working

just go to link and u can attend the paper.
http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-test-series.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin
6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S 11 months ago
sir i have got 103 in mains 91%in cbse 2016 can i get nit allahabad with it if i belong to sc.

Dear Student, your both the scores – board as well as Jee and on the top your category, they all convince that you must get a seat at NIT Allahabad, but, It would be a wise decision ot to...

Aneesh Sehgal 15 days ago

please predict your rank using askiitians rank predictor and compare your score with last year cutoff.. to check last year cutoff visit...

SAHIL 17 days ago

yes you can ..because u are from a reserved candidate gives u a boot against those of general candidates...All the best

shikhar panwar 16 days ago
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra one year ago

Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...

Riddhi Gupta 9 months ago

Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋

Riddhi Gupta 9 months ago
Is now neet cancelled or changed to aipmt after president signing of the ordinance. Is neet phase 2 cancelle

No neet phase 2 is not cancelled. It will happen
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

@ aditi no, neet phase 2 is not yet cancelled , the ordinance only allow the state govt to proceed with their own entrance exam and also , the seat that state govt reserve in the private...

Umakant biswal one month ago
anybody there?? Read Delivered 12:39 pm I want to ask that is it necessary to take cs in 11th as an optional subject if u want to become a software developer through iit Read Delivered...

Dear Student, to my mind taking CS as one of the subjects is ultimately going to help you only in any and every regard, because you will be able to get a basic foundation laid in the same...

Aneesh Sehgal 21 days ago

HI YASH I HAVE NOT READ ANY SUCH THING THAT IT IS NECESARY TO TAKE CS AS OPTIONAL SUBJECT. BUT IF YOU WANT TO BECOME A SOFTWARE DEVELOPER THN SURELY YOU SHOULD TAKE CS AS OPTIONAL SUBJECT....

SAHIL 22 days ago
sir i got 88 marks in mains and iam belongs to OBC catagory and i had 89.2 in andhra pradesh board will there any chance to get seat in nit

Not much chances are there according to me, still, don’t give up that easliy, rather visit the official website of NITs in AP and ge to know whether you may be there or not, otherwise I may ...

Aneesh Sehgal 17 days ago

hi hari i think you can . but for accurate predictions you should use branch and college predictor. so please make a visit on the link...

SAHIL 19 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off