DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

On site u have given the three sets of papers for jee 2010 examination after logging as a candidate with roll no. of admit card etc. but, i am sorry to say all the files are not opened. Can u re-check the links, its an javascript error as the exam is near 11 april 2010.

thanks

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear sauumye

I checked the link ,its perfectly working

just go to link and u can attend the paper.
http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-test-series.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin
5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry

Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...

Neeti yesterday

P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...

Neeti yesterday

what is ur opinion about cengage publication

gunvant bhati yesterday
my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?

What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more...

Yaswanth Sai one month ago

I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor...

Soneel Verma one month ago

NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal in manglore

PRAVEEN C NAIK one month ago
from which state the no of candidates who have qualified for jee advanced is least?

This you can find on the official website of JEE Mains and if you wish to know that which institutions are best suitable to pursue admission in engg, then i may suggest these – Rajiv GAndhi ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 28 days ago

Guwahati zone has the least

Prajwal Kavad 28 days ago
Sir I am a student of Delhi and I prefer that you will look into my complete situation. I am getting a very good rank in JEE Mains, but am not getting into IIT. Now I would only like to do...

If you want to go for MS outside india.. you will have to give GRE. GRE/ CAT are two simple exams which i think you can do by self preparation also. No coaching required. For GATE you may...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Hi, Distance obviously has a role. Also location matters. If you take a college in delhi nearly 80% of the companies come for recruitment in delhi which might be less in south. But give that...
  img

If you want to go for MS outside india.. you will have to give GRE. GRE/ CAT are two simple exams which i think you can do by self preparation also. No coaching required. For GATE you may...
  img
Find the equation of the line passing through the point (2,3) and at a distance of 3 units from the origin.

Hii USE the equation of line in the format in which we know the perpendicular distancewhose value is 3. You will get the value of thetha by passing the line through point (2,3). Best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
Sir/ Madam, which is the best suited college for aerospace engineering?

Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT KGP) Indian Institute of Technology...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 14 days ago
View all Questions »