On site u have given the three sets of papers for jee 2010 examination after logging as a candidate with roll no. of admit card etc. but, i am sorry to say all the files are not opened. Can u re-check the links, its an javascript error as the exam is near 11 april 2010.

thanks

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear sauumye

I checked the link ,its perfectly working

just go to link and u can attend the paper.
http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-test-series.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin
4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I’ve dropped after 12 th after I was unable to Qualify for 1 st attempt in JEE-Advanced (because of New Pattern I have not cleared the cut-off for JEE-Advanced). Second time I was unable to...

You cannot appear as fresher as for JEE as you have already appeared twice for JEE. As far as your dream of doing research in IIT, you can still achieve that dream. For now you can take...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago

Thanks AZIZ :) This is a great suggestion for me Dear...but It’s better to remove doubts at all..haina So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem...

HImanshu 5 months ago

Hey Himanshu, Getting into MIT or other good foreign university require good SAT score plus a strong academic background. Usually strong background means good scores in school level exams...

Rakesh Singh 5 months ago
What is general merit rank and what is category rank.

Hii If you belong to any other category apart from general you will also recieve a category rank apart from general merit rank. Thanks. .. .. . . ….…. … . . . .. .. ....
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

Hii this means you belong to the general category. Hence you ill only recieve Common Merit Rank. Thanks. . . . … . .. . . . . . . . . .
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

Sir I am brahmin how can i belong to any category then to i got category rank

Harsh Kulkarni 2 months ago
is coaching necessary?

well its all about how much u practice d numericals .. its not dat necessary, i prsnlly feel .. online tutorial classes r also available .. google karo ...

maitreyee jagannath 17 days ago

well , it depends on how u study , but take it , it will be usefull

Anshul 29 days ago
what are the most scoring topics for jee advanced 2014 ‘in chemistry

Organic chemistry Inorganic chemistry(Specially Qualitative analysis both acidic and basic radicals) you have prepared these well, you can get good marks Sher Mohammad, IIT Delhi Faculty...
  img
Sher Mohammad 8 months ago
Sir,i am studying for HS this year from westbengal.. I have dropped a year because i didnt study well in previous year,and my 11 is also uncleared. So now im studying hs in old syllabus..i...

Hi, Hard work is in near future, you must be prepared. You must join a institute who can teach you the syllabus of 11 th and 12 th both. We here at askIITians can provide you one on one...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago

my teachers advised me to concentrete only for hs not for jee now..whats ur opinion??

jOHNJM 4 months ago
SIR I HAVE PASSED MY CLASS 12TH THIS YEAR,THAT IS IN 2014.IF I APPEAR FOR JEE-ADVANCE NEXT YEAR,WILL THE BOARD PERCENTILE WHICH IS 83.2% THIS YEAR WILL BE CONSIDERED OR THE PERCENTILE...

In most of the cases the percentile is not going to be changed for every year. But in some rare cases the government may change the eligibilty criteria i.i. board percentage, otherwise most...
  img
Ramreddy 6 months ago
View all Questions »