ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   On site u have given the three sets of papers for jee 2010 examination after logging as a candidate with roll no. of admit card etc. but, i am sorry to say all the files are not opened. Can u re-check the links, its an javascript error as the exam is near 11 april 2010.

thanks

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear sauumye

I checked the link ,its perfectly working

just go to link and u can attend the paper.
http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-test-series.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin
5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am belong to obc and my jee main 2015 AIR- gen rank is 61554 and obc-ncl rank is 16598. sir will i get any top government college?

Yes, its semms quite probable, but you should be double careful and check out your stature on the website of IITs/NITs and also do one thing more just check out the counselling rounds’...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago
i give jee main in 2014 and i was not eligible for advanced in 2014 then again i give in 2015 and give both main+advanced then how many chances required for me and also give 12 th in 2014?

JEE Mains can be attempted for thrice in consecutive three years and JEE Advanced can be attempted for twice only and that too two consecutive years....you didn’t mention your +2 board...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago
i got 78000 all india rank in jee mains,which college can i get???

Now the result is out and you may visit the official weblink of Jee to find that with this rank which college or uni you may join........if you do not make it there then there wil be secind ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday
Sir i am general and of rajasthan my air is 28000 can i get any branch in dtu based on last year cutoffs

In 15% other states students reservation, there would be around total max 12 seats for rajasthan foe SC, ST, OBC and GEN.. Now, you can guess, its very rare chance... But just attempt second...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago
i am now stuing in 12 and iam starting my preparation for iit from 1/11/9 i can study maximum hours required in next months i have all the required material also but i dont kow how sould i...

Dear prasan You have started your prepration from 1/11/09 so you have only hadly 5 month left. you have not mention what is the reason to leave coaching classes. you need to work hard...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago

Dear prasan upadhyay , Hope you are fine. I can understand your problem. Don't think about the past. Now the important thing you have to do is don't neglect the your present studies. While...

Askiitians Expert Nagaraju 5 years ago
Which branch would be alloted to me I have 1313 rank ( in tie with 119) in upeseat 2015 entrance exam ?

It depends on the availability of the no. of seats in a particular branch, i suggest to visit the official websites of – MS Ramaiah Inst of Tech, Bangalore Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago

you should visit the official page of desired colleges because it depends on the availability of seats all the best

sajid 14 days ago

metallurgy

grenade 29 days ago
View all Questions »