Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

On site u have given the three sets of papers for jee 2010 examination after logging as a candidate with roll no. of admit card etc. but, i am sorry to say all the files are not opened. Can u re-check the links, its an javascript error as the exam is near 11 april 2010.

thanks

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear sauumye

I checked the link ,its perfectly working

just go to link and u can attend the paper.
http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-test-series.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin
6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I have got IIIT Lucknow in first round of seat allotment in JOSAA counselling. Do students of IIIT Lucknow study in IIIT Allahabad from same faculty and same placements? What are the pros...

Dear Student, congrats for this achievement, but Iit seems that you are not much happy with this seat allotment or the branch, if so, you may take a second thought about it and also...

Aneesh Sehgal 27 days ago
which one is easy to crack in first go......... jee main or advanced

jee main is easy to crack in first go.because it is easy if you do smart work and hard...

raj 4 months ago

J . E . E MAINS is easy to crack in one go.you can even crack JEE adv. in one go but its very rare to do so.NN

RIYAZSHAIK 4 months ago

J . E . E MAINS is easy to crack in one go. you can even crack JEE adv. in one go but its very rare to do so.

anemous 5 months ago
I will be appearing for iit jee in 2018. Which lessons should I study this year in 11th and which books should I prefer?

@ RADHIKA all the chapters which are there in ncert are vital for jee prep. so, make a coverage of all the chapter that are in the ncert syllabus , and if u will be in cbse syllabus , then...

2016 years ago

please visit the below mentioned link to check syllabus http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/ thanks and approve my answer post for further queries thanks again

-1 hours ago
i have got 180 marks in jee mains and 94% in cbse board exams. can i get admission to nit jalander or kurukshetra for b.tech cse

You have a very good score in both JEE and class 12 and you have a fair chance of getting into NIT Jalandhar or Kurukshetra but you might not be able to get your desired course there so i...

medha one month ago

hi vikas yes sure you can easily get a seat in nit jalandhar. to know other best available options for you visit http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html thanks

SAHIL one month ago
Sir I m preparing for IIT jam. Can you tell me what are the best books for it?

@ anshu What is iit jam . i think you are asking about the prepration of jee main and advanced preparation . if so, then let me to tell you that , jee main test your accuracy and problem...

Umakant biswal 6 days ago
Is eiectronics& instrumentation a good course?

hi neva, yes it is a very gud course regarding engg.aspects as it has a good placement opportunities it is ranked second just after comp science so its a bright field moreover if u have to...

Pratham Ashish 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off