Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

On site u have given the three sets of papers for jee 2010 examination after logging as a candidate with roll no. of admit card etc. but, i am sorry to say all the files are not opened. Can u re-check the links, its an javascript error as the exam is near 11 april 2010.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear sauumye

I checked the link ,its perfectly working

just go to link and u can attend the paper.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts
5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Is RD SHARMA OBJECTIVE will be enough for jee (maths) or should I use other books ? which books ?
No!u just go on looking for different books as we’ll not get the same questions everywhere.Even I'm doing the same thing right now!
Drovan Reddy 2 months ago
Go for arihant.. I am also in 11 th ..I think arihant skill in maths series is good for concept clarity..
Param Prashar 2 months ago
Sir my JEE OBC rank is 1,90,000 i want to take admission in NIT Hamirpur i am from hamirpur so its my home state quota alos last year NIT hamirpur cutoff for OBC catagory last year was...
Yes You have a chance to get it.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
You may get an opportunity to get in there, but for the sake of clarity you must visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know your stature there, if you made it there, well and good, ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?
If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....
Rahat S 4 months ago
Q .1- A projectile projected at some angle with vel. 50m/s crosses a 20m wall after 4s from the time of projection. The angle of projection of particle will be ? ( pls give full sol.) 2. a...
Q2 please tell me the width of river Abhishek doyal IIT Bombay Askiitian tutor
Abhishek Doyal one year ago
Hello Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
Arun Kumar one year ago
Abhishek doyal IIT bombay Askiitian tutor
Abhishek Doyal one year ago
At its maximum height, a particle exploits into two particles having equal mass. The first particle retraces the original path then what will be the velocity of 2nd particle at the time of...
applying conservationof linear momentum at max height net vel will be zero . hence the net momentum will also be zero. now momentum of first particle mv/2 nowas p1 + p2 = 0. p2= -mv/2
vaibhav one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details