On site u have given the three sets of papers for jee 2010 examination after logging as a candidate with roll no. of admit card etc. but, i am sorry to say all the files are not opened. Can u re-check the links, its an javascript error as the exam is near 11 april 2010.

thanks

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear sauumye

I checked the link ,its perfectly working

just go to link and u can attend the paper.
http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-test-series.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin
4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A unit vector in xy-plane that makes an angle of 45(degree) with the vector i(cap)+j(cap) and an angle of tan(inverse)(4/5) with the vector 3(icap)-4(jcap) is...

Hii Use dot product in each case to find out the magnitude of respective axis values. Two conditions are given and so we have two variables to find out which is very easy to find now Thanks
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Thankyou........!

Pritesh one month ago
Electric field is negative gradient of potential.Potential along equatorial line in a dipole is zero but feild exist there.why?

Potentail is zero, but the change is not zero in the direction parallel to dipole so we have electric field along that direction. Potential gradient along axial is not zero and hence we have...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
sir can i make my way in the top 15 nits with 196 in mains and 87.6% in cbse?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
is there subject minimum for qualifying to advanced 2014

yes ,there is a subject wise minimum/cutoff in jee advance examination... it is very less .. depends on the level of question asked.. Thanks &Regards Aarti Gupta askIItian Faculty
  img
Aarti Gupta 6 months ago

yes ,there is subject wise cutoff in jee advance examination....
  img
Aarti Gupta 6 months ago

no there is no subject minimum to qualify for jee advanced but u must have more score than the cut off one

aman kumar jha jha 6 months ago
how to apply for tensors examination

TENSORS, a mock IIT-JEE conducted by students of IIT-Madras. The test is generally conducted at Hyderabad and few other places in Andhra Pradesh, Bangalore , Kerala around December every...

Ramesh V 4 years ago
Sir, some engg. colleges wants cgpa of 6.0, some 5.0 and some others 4.0 at the final semester for the award of the Bachelors degree.Does it means that the cgpa 6 is equal to cgpa 4 with...

no it does not mean so .all are equal. in terms of percentage if you are getting 6 then subtract it with .75 you will be getting the required percentage. however you will be getting...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago
View all Questions »