ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   I am in 9th grade,studying in dubai.Please guide me for preparation.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear parush

Now its very easy for foreign student to prepear for IIT JEE .

AskIItians.com provide u online coaching for IIT JEE.

You can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com..

For online coaching All you need is a 128kbps internet connection with a microphone to get started with the coaching classes.

click here for more details about the packages in Askiitians .com :
www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

To know more about online coaching in AskIITians

click here

http://www.askiitians.com//iit-jee-online-coaching.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin
5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am getting 222 marks in JEE Advanced 2015 and OBC category, Kindly help me choose good branch in good college. Kindly also suggest preference order Regards

GOOD SCORE ANIKET AS THIS PAPER WAS very unexpected in all aspects as last year cut off for ur category was 32% , so definitely u will get into iit but i will reccomend u to wait for...

ng29 one month ago

Congrats for your good score..to my mind you can get into an IIT/NIT and any of the leading institutions of the country....if I had to suggest. then I may tell you to visit the official...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago

Your expected score in JEE Advanced is decent, and if you want to know more pls call on the Careers 360 Helpline : 011-40360360.

Pallavi 24 days ago
Sir according to answer key and solution of many coaching institute total 3 questions were wrong in jee main paper 2015.Two were theoretically wrong and in one questions correct option was...

yes bonus will be given to all candidates i.e. around 8-12 numbers approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago

yes minimum 2 que are bonus that are confirmed one from physics and one from maths approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago

are you sure because i am on edge.. And have students got bonus marks last time too?

YOGESH DABRAL 2 months ago
sir I got crl 30640 category:general .. can i get a good college?? can u please name them??

you can get Nits, there are many choices for you check the previous years opening and closing ranks for a better insight plz approve

Prajwal Kavad yesterday

you really have a good rank, dont worry you will get good branches in 3 rd or 4 th round

Mondo Camry yesterday

I wanted say that i have seen last year’s opening and closing rank of nits bt till last year nits iiits and cftis had their own seperate couselling and mains rank were also different bt...

Rohit Bharti yesterday

My suggestion is to visit official website of IIt/NIT to check the current status of counselling rounds and be a little more active to make out what is your stature….…..else some other...

2 hours ago

Thank you so much sir for ur suggestion :) :)

-1 hours ago
How is SRM Channai, main campus for Btech CSE. Does it have any brand value for future.

SRM is counted in few of the good private colleges of india.So SRM is a fine choice.
  img
Abhinav 28 days ago

SRM stands among one of the esteemed institutions, if you feellike you can go for a virtualtour to below listed institutons as well – Christ Uni,Bangalore Lovely professional uni, Phagwara...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago
why mosses is least likely to be found at sea coast?

Since mosses areautotrophicthey require enough sunlight to conduct photosynthesis. Shade tolerance varies by species, just as it does with higher plants. In most areas, mosses grow chiefly...
  img
Raheema Javed 4 months ago
I got EML in JEE-2009, and my rank was not good to get any good NIT in aieee. I didnt get any coaching last year. i have taken admission in state engg clg in computer engg. do u advise me to...

Really its a good achievement to be in EML from self studies.... See its all depend upon ur interest that if u want to prepare or not for IIT n AIEEE. You can have some correspondence...

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 5 years ago
View all Questions »