Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: sharma20

I am in 9th grade,studying in dubai.Please guide me for preparation.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear parush

Now its very easy for foreign student to prepear for IIT JEE .

AskIItians.com provide u online coaching for IIT JEE.

You can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com..

For online coaching All you need is a 128kbps internet connection with a microphone to get started with the coaching classes.

click here for more details about the packages in Askiitians .com :
www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

To know more about online coaching in AskIITians

click here

http://www.askiitians.com//iit-jee-online-coaching.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin
6 years ago

Post Your Answer

I am in in 10th standard now.I want to prepare for IIT after completion of my 10th standard board exams.So, i need your help for that.How should i start?

Please share your contact details. Representative will contact you and guide you properly.
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

Dear Rohith gandhi, First of all you have to buy books for jee and then you have to join in a coaching center it is better for you.Thank you and all the best.

SAI SARDAR one month ago

hello, first you learn all the basics that will help you every time.and then learn topic wise.remember formulas and tricks in solving problems.

raj kumar one month ago
Sir I gave 12th in march 2015 and gave IIT jee mains xam bt I didn`t score gud in IIT jee so I repeated this year and gave the jee xam again.. Bt I don`t think that this year also m...

Dear Student, Even by repeating your 12 th , you will not be eligible for advance. So my advice is to take the college this year itself. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 25 days ago

hello, you studing again in this 12 th you are not elligible for jee advance.in sometimes elligible but your problem was very clear and purfect and you garently have certificates about that.

raj kumar 25 days ago
I am preparing for IIT JEE 2016. I want to know the correct strategy for PCM in order to crack the exam. Also, the books which are must and which can be done in these 40 days

Refer the below link for the preparation tips: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/preparation-tips.html...
  img
Vijay Mukati 25 days ago

hello, you have to start revision which you learned topics.and do meditation every morning..................all the best.........................

raj kumar 25 days ago
is co-ordinate geometry the most easy and scoing topic in iit jee which also has huge weightage?

Hello Student, Yes! that’s correct. IIT JEE paper contains almost 30% questions from these topic and it is very simple if you understand basics. so, in short very simple.Very Scoring!!...
  img
Nishant Vora one year ago

Be sure with ur formulas and think on solving the problem

Raghavendran Ganesh one year ago
sir,im thinking of joining coaching in my 12th class im opting for bansals or resonance in kota i've messed up my 11th class completely and want to clear jee in 2011,plz suggest what to do...

dear student, If you really want to go Kota for IITJEE coaching. then my vote to Bansal. but to enter into bansal is very difficult. and if you are entering in that, most probably you will...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago
NSIT VS DTU WHICH ONE IS BETTER??? TELL ME ELLABORATELY COVERING FACULTY PLACEMENT ENVIRONMENT,ETC HOW IS MPAE OF NSIT??

dear student, depends on the branch that you want to take Check out the syllabus and faculty page on there websites
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: sharma20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off