Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

i am a 12th class student and i want to know whether should i join crash course now but i have taken coaching previously 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear jyotsana

My first preference will be join coaching . Although u have taken 1 year coaching earlier but still u will learn many new thing in the class . This is very important time u donot take chances at any cost. competition is increasing every year . u have to prepear ur self according to present level of competition.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin
5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hi Iam from Telengana and iam studying in 10 th class.I want to be an iitian can anyone suggest me a good college for intermediate or +1 and +2

just go for narayana or if u can study at kota u should go with allen institute PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button...

Krishna Bondriya 15 days ago

you may study in the narayana or in vignana jyothi coolege.if you got high score in tenth you may get seat in iiit also.

N JYOTHEESWAR 14 days ago
i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya 7 months ago

thnx :)

Fulan Nagar 7 months ago
Dear Sir I was born in USA and came back to India long back and doing all my studies in India from beginning. I will complete my 10+2 also in few years from CBSE. Since I have US passport...

Yes you can sit for JEE. I believe you are an NRI, and as you are in CBSE you are definitely elegible to sit in JEE. There are provisons for both residential as well as non-residential NRI...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 2 days ago

yes you can appear..........................................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Mohit Kumar yesterday
sir, i am studing in 11th sci in 2nd sem. which exam i will appear in 2017 jee or gujcet. please guide me and early reply. from: Dishang Dalwadi Vadodara,Gujara t

Dear Student, You can prepare for both JEE and your state entrance exam. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
what is plasmolysis?

Plasmolysis is the process in which cells lose water in a hypertonic solution. The reverse process, cytolysis, can occur if the cell is in a hypotonic solution resulting in a lower external ...

Malar Jeyaseelan one year ago

Plamolysis is the process in which a cell shrinks when placed it in a hypertonic solution.

Adarsh 8 months ago
Respected Sir, If one gets a rank between 900 to 1000 in JEE Advance, which IIT & which branch he may get.

Dear Student, 900 to 1000 is good AIR and you can definately get the core branches in few older IITs. Best of Luck for your preparation. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off