Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list
                   i am a 12th class student and i want to know whether should i join crash course now but i have taken coaching previously 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear jyotsana

My first preference will be join coaching . Although u have taken 1 year coaching earlier but still u will learn many new thing in the class . This is very important time u donot take chances at any cost. competition is increasing every year . u have to prepear ur self according to present level of competition.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts
5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i got ism mechanic is it gud
sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 2 months ago
No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
yes ism is one of the best ind
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 2 months ago
Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering
Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
Its difficult to say at this moment.
Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
sir i got 390 marks in ts state board and my doubt is what is the Ipe weightage on jee advanced and if i qualify jee mains with 120marks can i elgible for iit advnced
Main Score and Board score are taken in the 60:40 ratio. JEE Advanced:Candidates have to appear for Paper - I of JEE (Main) - 2015. Only top 1,50,000 candidates (including all categories)...
Avinash 2 months ago
Dear Student, I will suggest you to please go through the eligibility criteria of jee advanced once. Because your percentage matters not your marks for eligibility in the jee. Also the marks...
very confuse please tell me which is better guwahati math and computing or chemical in roorkee?????????
You can choose Math and computing at guwahati..
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
My Pleasure.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
gullaram parihar 3 months ago
plz tell me about the cheapest coaching institute in india for iitjee coaching
<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other;...
AskiitiansExpert Milanshu 6 years ago
plz provide me tips to prepare for iit
sayan 4 months ago
Hello Student, Pls post full question again
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
just work hard in all three . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .
Drake 5 months ago
Read Aman Goel’s blog. It is a huge help to aspirants like us!
RON 6 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details