Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

hello,sir hi my name is raghavendra charn kumar.sir i am applying for iit-jee.but till now i didn't receive my admit card.i am a poor student.firlst of all i didn't send  all relavent documents to iit-jee office.we are belonging to iit-jee madras zone.i didn't my ssc marks list with my iit application.but after viewing the application status in iit-jee madras it shows that your application has not received.i am worried about my application.my application number is A361017003.one thing is sir after viewing the status i will send my ssc certificate to iit-jee office.i will call to iit chairman .he says that your application has been received to me.there is no worry about it.but till now i didn't receive my admit card.sir could you please help me sir.i kindly request you sir pl z help me.in hard copy of application status it shows that your application information is in our database.so with these problems i have a lot of confusion whether is it reach or not to the iit office or whether they send or not my admit card.once again i request you sir please help me to my problem.thank you sir. i hope you will send response to my question.or send iit official officers mail addresses(or)phone numbers.i beg you sir so what can i do now.in online application status it shows scruntiy of your application has beeb completed.i did not understand why it has been rejected.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Is it really possible to get below 5000 rank if I study for JEE for 16 months. The main problem is I can only afford 4-5 hours a day only! Please do not give motivational but logical and...

@raghotham Yes , obviously u can , if you are talking about jee advanced also , then also u can . but u need to spend that 4-5 hours with smart work , and donot let that 4-5 hours to go by...

Umakant biswal 16 days ago
Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img

Ok. Very good.
  img
I will be appearing for iit jee in 2018. Which lessons should I study this year in 11 th and which books should I prefer?

@ RADHIKA all the chapters which are there in ncert are vital for jee prep. so, make a coverage of all the chapter that are in the ncert syllabus , and if u will be in cbse syllabus , then...

Umakant biswal 2 days ago

please visit the below mentioned link to check syllabus http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/ thanks and approve my answer post for further queries thanks again

SAHIL 2 days ago
How much marks should I get in jee main paper 2 to get NIT

Dear student It depends on you whether you want to go for the brand name of NIT or you need a field of your own choice. In order to get into Top NITs with a field of your interest...
  img
Bhavya 3 months ago
im going to write bitsat .. i want to get a seat in pharma … can you please tell me the score to get the seat and cut off marks for pharmacy ?

@ nikhila for pharmacy u need 220-230 marks . that are enough to get a seat in pharmacy . beacuse for pharmacy the cutoff generally stay between 200-210 , for hyderabad , and 230-240 in...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago

Practice a lot working on ample papers, get to know certain tactics to find the right answer, be under a stern practice for as much time as you can avail and then appear in the test,...do...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

YOU WILL NEED MORE THAN 260+ MARKS TO GET A SEAT IN PHARMACY. HOPE YOU CAN ACHIEVE YOUR GOAL REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL 2 months ago
I am now in eleventh and planning to go for MBBS which exam I have to appear for??

You must start preparing for the AIPMT. You can get one of the top colleges of the India for MBBS through this exam. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off