Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

hello,sir hi my name is raghavendra charn kumar.sir i am applying for iit-jee.but till now i didn't receive my admit card.i am a poor student.firlst of all i didn't send  all relavent documents to iit-jee office.we are belonging to iit-jee madras zone.i didn't my ssc marks list with my iit application.but after viewing the application status in iit-jee madras it shows that your application has not received.i am worried about my application.my application number is A361017003.one thing is sir after viewing the status i will send my ssc certificate to iit-jee office.i will call to iit chairman .he says that your application has been received to me.there is no worry about it.but till now i didn't receive my admit card.sir could you please help me sir.i kindly request you sir pl z help me.in hard copy of application status it shows that your application information is in our database.so with these problems i have a lot of confusion whether is it reach or not to the iit office or whether they send or not my admit card.once again i request you sir please help me to my problem.thank you sir. i hope you will send response to my question.or send iit official officers mail addresses(or)phone numbers.i beg you sir so what can i do now.in online application status it shows scruntiy of your application has beeb completed.i did not understand why it has been rejected.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I have attached the question

Hello Riddhi, Please answer the questions of other users in proper way only. If you dont know the answer then please do not post anything as this disturbs the questioner and you will lose...

Forum Team 4 months ago

Hi ….....how are u …...this one is to gain points...

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago
i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
What is the best book for concepts in physics?

you can get the solutions of HC Verma book on this youtube channel named “Omega Open Course”

Sundar Chacha 5 months ago

hc verma best physics concept book really ive tried it just blindly follow it

purva gupta 6 months ago
I have got 80 in jee main (gen) and 90% in CBSE having domicile of uttarakhand. Will I get any seat in B.Tech ( computer science) Govind Ballabh Pantnagar University Uttarakhand ?

JEE mains ranks are out, you can check the rank from josaa .nic.in and first round counseling is on right now, if you are on the track plz mention the rank for the check.
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

Your score is quite good and I guess that you may make it at GBPU, Uttrakhand,......but why to play guess games when the jee result is already out, you may better visit the official website ...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

my rank is 66254 what could i get now

asd 7 months ago
plz tell me about the cheapest coaching institute in india for iitjee coaching

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other;...

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu 6 years ago

plz provide me tips to prepare for iit

sayan 8 months ago
sir what is spot round is it will happen in 2015 counselling

Spot round is last round of filling up the vacant seats in the institute. Yes It will happen. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

After all the rounds of counselling when the seats are allotted to the most deserving candidates, if there are some vacant seats in the institutions, then the spot round is conducted and...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off