ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

hello,sir hi my name is raghavendra charn kumar.sir i am applying for iit-jee.but till now i didn't receive my admit card.i am a poor student.firlst of all i didn't send  all relavent documents to iit-jee office.we are belonging to iit-jee madras zone.i didn't my ssc marks list with my iit application.but after viewing the application status in iit-jee madras it shows that your application has not received.i am worried about my application.my application number is A361017003.one thing is sir after viewing the status i will send my ssc certificate to iit-jee office.i will call to iit chairman .he says that your application has been received to me.there is no worry about it.but till now i didn't receive my admit card.sir could you please help me sir.i kindly request you sir pl z help me.in hard copy of application status it shows that your application information is in our database.so with these problems i have a lot of confusion whether is it reach or not to the iit office or whether they send or not my admit card.once again i request you sir please help me to my problem.thank you sir. i hope you will send response to my question.or send iit official officers mail addresses(or)phone numbers.i beg you sir so what can i do now.in online application status it shows scruntiy of your application has beeb completed.i did not understand why it has been rejected.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir i got 67.07% in HSC and 256 in bitsat ….(2014).. i took a drop...i am practicing hard day and night but due to my board marks,do i have any chance of getting to jee advance..plzz help...

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago

But Sir criteria says 70% minimum please comment on this

Ram 5 months ago
Is there any direct formula for the no. of optical isomers in a coordination compound

There is no direct formula. Follow these logics • Nonñidentical mirror images with the same geometric arrangement of ligands • A set of two isomers are called enantiomers...
  img
Harishwar 5 months ago
A unit vector in xy-plane that makes an angle of 45(degree) with the vector i(cap)+j(cap) and an angle of tan(inverse)(4/5) with the vector 3(icap)-4(jcap) is...

Hii Use dot product in each case to find out the magnitude of respective axis values. Two conditions are given and so we have two variables to find out which is very easy to find now Thanks
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago

Thankyou........!

Pritesh 5 months ago
what a 11 th std boy to do to achieve jipmer. now i am finished 10 th . and got 9.6cgpa. next i want to take science stream. i think so.. give me a correct schedule for studying in home

You have got good scores and have a bright future.The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) is a medical school in India, and the oldest to teach...
  img
Dinesh 8 months ago
I have got a Rank of 13027 in general category in IIT advance and in CBSE i have got 88.8% , can i get chance in IIT.

Hi, Frankly, based upon your rank you can not get any IIT. Look out for any good NITs or other good private institutions....
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago
I am about to start class 12 in a few days and am currently gathering the best resources to study and practice from. For mathematics i have bought KC Sinha for coordinate geometry and I am...

Hi student For coordinate use SL Loney Algebra – Hall and Knight Calculus – Prilipko Arihant past year papers For chemistry YEs organic, inorganic and physical are quit...
  img
Nishant Vora 8 days ago
View all Questions »