ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

hello,sir hi my name is raghavendra charn kumar.sir i am applying for iit-jee.but till now i didn't receive my admit card.i am a poor student.firlst of all i didn't send  all relavent documents to iit-jee office.we are belonging to iit-jee madras zone.i didn't my ssc marks list with my iit application.but after viewing the application status in iit-jee madras it shows that your application has not received.i am worried about my application.my application number is A361017003.one thing is sir after viewing the status i will send my ssc certificate to iit-jee office.i will call to iit chairman .he says that your application has been received to me.there is no worry about it.but till now i didn't receive my admit card.sir could you please help me sir.i kindly request you sir pl z help me.in hard copy of application status it shows that your application information is in our database.so with these problems i have a lot of confusion whether is it reach or not to the iit office or whether they send or not my admit card.once again i request you sir please help me to my problem.thank you sir. i hope you will send response to my question.or send iit official officers mail addresses(or)phone numbers.i beg you sir so what can i do now.in online application status it shows scruntiy of your application has beeb completed.i did not understand why it has been rejected.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have take no coaching and i start just 10 day before jee main exam and expecting around 110 marks and 80% in cbse should i drop or can i get goood collage

if u are general category then your score is not enough for qualifying for jee main but you must prepare for other exams like bitsat and vitee in my opinion drop is very big decision and...

ng29 21 days ago

focus on ipu and viteeee approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 21 days ago

then can i get i desent college of this marks or am starting to focussing on ipu and viteee

rahak 21 days ago
If r,s,t are prime numbers and p,q are the positive integers such that L.c.m of p,q is r 2 s 4 t 2 ., then the total number of ordered pairs(p,q) is ??

sorry it is incorrect solution, i mistakened it for factors rather than lcm question Correct solution Selection for p &q p q ways r 0 r 2 1 r 1 r 2 1 r 2 r 0 , r 1, r 2 1 Total way to select...

Abhishek Singh 3 months ago

no. of pais possible=3*5*3=45

Abhishek Singh 3 months ago
Sir i’m expected to get just 23 marks in JEE main and 93% in HSE – Kerala. I belongs to OBC category. Sir do i have any chance to get into any acclaimed college? I know it’s not a decent...

Sorry this is not near expected cut-off, work hard and get good score next time.
  img
Harsh Patodia 20 days ago

You are welcome !!!
  img
Harsh Patodia 18 days ago

thank you sir... I will... :)

Triggers To Change 19 days ago
Sir...mains 125 mark...Maharashtra board 90% (+/- 2%)..can I get nit raipur?

Yes u can get …....

Faiez khan 15 days ago

Think big

Nikhil Bishnoi 15 days ago
how to crack aiims 2015 easily

Please, follow the link.. http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aiims/preparation-tips.html
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
I am a fiitjee student and want to shift my weekend program to pinnacle program in 11 class in delhi ???? i got 100%+ 50% scholorship amd my fees of pinnacle program would be around 70,000...

Parallely you must try for a demo class at askiitians.com, Then we will discuss and eventually you would be able to compare.....do it asap.....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 14 days ago

I am a fiitjee student and want to shift my weekend program to pinnacle program in 11 class in delhi ???? i got 100%+ 50% scholorship amd my fees of pinnacle program would be around 70,000...

sidhant goyal 13 days ago
View all Questions »