ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

hello,sir hi my name is raghavendra charn kumar.sir i am applying for iit-jee.but till now i didn't receive my admit card.i am a poor student.firlst of all i didn't send  all relavent documents to iit-jee office.we are belonging to iit-jee madras zone.i didn't my ssc marks list with my iit application.but after viewing the application status in iit-jee madras it shows that your application has not received.i am worried about my application.my application number is A361017003.one thing is sir after viewing the status i will send my ssc certificate to iit-jee office.i will call to iit chairman .he says that your application has been received to me.there is no worry about it.but till now i didn't receive my admit card.sir could you please help me sir.i kindly request you sir pl z help me.in hard copy of application status it shows that your application information is in our database.so with these problems i have a lot of confusion whether is it reach or not to the iit office or whether they send or not my admit card.once again i request you sir please help me to my problem.thank you sir. i hope you will send response to my question.or send iit official officers mail addresses(or)phone numbers.i beg you sir so what can i do now.in online application status it shows scruntiy of your application has beeb completed.i did not understand why it has been rejected.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I got 6570 rank in advanced, where can I get admission? Also I got 310 in BITSAT, where shoulld I take admission?

For ur JEE advanced rank you’ll no get ec eee mech cs but its possible through ur BITS score. In IITs you may get in branches like metallury material science geotechnology etc., but...
  img
Avinash 16 days ago

You can pursue admission at leading IITs and keep an eye on counselling rounds there, make sure you get in any of them and if it does not work there, just visit on official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 days ago

just go for iit & take any branch that you get in any of the iit

AKSHAY SHARMA 16 days ago
Thanks or your reply. What about branch?

Please reply on the same thread.
  img
Vijay Mukti yesterday

Your query is very vague, can you please continue conversation on the previous link.......anyway.....to find out the branch allotted one must check in the official website of JEE to make...

7 hours ago
i have completed my class 12 th from hyderabad....... but my native place is jammu....... then what will be my state........ jammu and kashmir or telangana.....

your home state would be telangana in nit coumcelling as you have studied in telangana and got nit rank on telangana

sajid 12 days ago

ur homestate in NIT councling will be TELANGANA plz approve if useful in case of any doubts ask in ans boox

Nicho priyatham 20 days ago

not a permananet resident of telengana.

Mohit Kumar 19 days ago
i got 1933 rank in jee advanced 2015 should i go for cs in iit ropar or engineering in physics in delhi (and later try for dep-c to cs in delhi)?

hi.. i am at the same position...is it possible to migrate to cs...??

kartik 13 days ago

engineering in physics in delhi

Shivang Chaubey 14 days ago
Sir, inspite of the fact that my rank was 4441 in architecture I have not been allotted any seat in the first round. But according to last years cutoff I should have been allotted a seat....

This year specifically the trend is such that a major upside turn has occured as a result of which you might not have got the seat in first counselling but don’t get disheartened . ....
  img
Sourabh Singh 11 months ago

sir, what do you mean by upside turn?

Pranjal K 11 months ago
View all Questions »