ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

hello,sir hi my name is raghavendra charn kumar.sir i am applying for iit-jee.but till now i didn't receive my admit card.i am a poor student.firlst of all i didn't send  all relavent documents to iit-jee office.we are belonging to iit-jee madras zone.i didn't my ssc marks list with my iit application.but after viewing the application status in iit-jee madras it shows that your application has not received.i am worried about my application.my application number is A361017003.one thing is sir after viewing the status i will send my ssc certificate to iit-jee office.i will call to iit chairman .he says that your application has been received to me.there is no worry about it.but till now i didn't receive my admit card.sir could you please help me sir.i kindly request you sir pl z help me.in hard copy of application status it shows that your application information is in our database.so with these problems i have a lot of confusion whether is it reach or not to the iit office or whether they send or not my admit card.once again i request you sir please help me to my problem.thank you sir. i hope you will send response to my question.or send iit official officers mail addresses(or)phone numbers.i beg you sir so what can i do now.in online application status it shows scruntiy of your application has beeb completed.i did not understand why it has been rejected.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am Lalit got 90 marks in jee mains ST category nd 76% in 12 th CBSE home state – Rajasthan what all colleges can i get for CS/IT branch only NIT’s/IIIT’s specially

chances of nit jaipur are very less but dont loose hope completely as nothing can be said very surely about counselling this year as cut off had also decreased as compared to last year also...

ng29 15 days ago

Don’t lose hope as there are various esteemed colleges and universities in our country which provide due benefits to the students and along with it their placements are also quite good, you...

Soneel Verma 14 days ago

just wait for ur rank , and chill out dont take tension and just prepare for jee advance and bitsat ui have full month of june to discuus about it all the best approve if useful

ng29 15 days ago
Please give me some tips on how to prepare for jee advanced 2015? What things should i do in these last 2 months left for advanced after mains. Should i revise theory or solve questions?

advanced is not so easy so bot theory and questions are must practice as many papers as you can of various good instittues analyse ur score and remove ur mistakes in each test u must give...

ng29 one month ago

physics:- resonance modules r best among all books (rank boosters) chemistry : himanshu pandey and n avasthi maths : tata mcgraw hill approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

physics:- resonance modules r best among all books (rank boosters) chemistry : himanshu pandey and n avasthi maths : tata mcgraw hill approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
can i have link of ie irodov solutions.

thanks. will check there
  img
rake 4 months ago

Try flipkart. They are available there.

Rakesh Singh 4 months ago

you can get them on online stores

SURYA KUMAR GOUD 9 days ago
I have only a few months which i consider impossible for the preparation of jee main. dropping a year would be best for me....should i go ahead ?? as it is i am one year ahead of my age.

IF U HAVE CONFIDENCE THAT YOU CAN CRACK NIT THE NEXT TIMEE THEN I SUGGEST YOU TO DROP AND WORK HARD FOR NEXT YEAR

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 24 days ago

i think u should drop and prepare hard for next year.there is no benefit for preparing in a rush

Himanshu Chahar one month ago

No you should not, its not worth it.

shubham sharda 14 days ago
Actually...I got Integrated MSC in applied geology at iit kharagpur...And also I am getting CSE at BESU/IIEST shibpur..like I am confused as to where I should go..LIke Dep-C is possible at...

The situation is very dicy. All those students who have not secured “ECONOMICALLY PROFITABLE” branch they would have considered DEP-C as an option. So it would be safe and sound...
  img
Sourabh Singh 10 months ago
dis z VIPASHA GHANGORIA 4rm bly.UP...m in 12th....sir, frankly speaking ...my base vich ws laid in 11th z not up 2 da mark ... .this z wat i personallly believe as i m hardly able 2 solve...

Dear vipasha first you should thing why your base is not clear ,either you have not got right guidence or you have not worked hard. now start from the beginning.and give double effort than...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »