ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

When can I find IIT JEE 2010 results at askiitians?

can I get any alert message for IIT JEE results of 2010 and other IIT JEE 2010 updates on cutoffs and solutions?

4 years ago

Answers : (4)

IIT JEE 2010 Results can be obtained on the below mentioned link

4 years ago

Yes you can get alert messages from askiitians.com

All you need to do is go to the below mentioned link

IIT JEE 2010 results

for more IIT JEE results

IIT JEE 2010 Solution

IIT JEE 2010 Cutoffs

IIT JEE 2010 Paper Analysis

4 years ago

the time is for IIT JEE 2011 Results now.

3 years ago

When can I find IIT JEE 2011 results at askiitians?

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can iit advance marks be used to get into best NIT’s

No... It has clearly been mentioned in the brochure the criteria for NIT. through central counselling. So JEE mains would be considered and not advanced for admission to NIT’s...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
how to get the refund of money which i paid durind counselling.as i have cancelled the seat

Hii For refund you have to approach the Reporting Center, where you had initially reported for counselling. the fees collected for the JEE Main 2014 Spot Round is non-refundable. Thank you,...
  img
Amit Shekhar 5 months ago
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago

that means firstly i have clear jee main paper 2 and then jee advance then AAT

milind 7 months ago
what are the best preparations i can do for aiims

Aspirants should fully know the pattern of the exam to prepare in the right direction from the first day itself. Negative marks would be in the play where wrong answers and picking more...
  img
Raheema Javed 4 months ago
Is Architecture better than biotechnology... In BIT Mesra... Which one should I give my first preference. How is architecture in terms of placements...

Architectur is a fast growing sector in India and so is Bio technology.As long as I know If you take architecture you have to start a firm yourself or join in with 4 or 5 others and...

Marilyn Sanjana 8 months ago

Architectur is a fast growing sector in India and so is Bio technology.As long as I know If you take architecture you have to start a firm yourself or join in with 4 or 5 others and...

Marilyn Sanjana 8 months ago

So you mean biotechnology must be our priority relative to architecture....?

Pranjal K 8 months ago
kya bits ke paper ke liye ncert book ko prefer kare ya koi dusari book ko considered kare

Hi, NCERT will just build the base. You need to study more and need to solve good question. Take any book that is targetted for JEE Advanced. That will do.
  img
Yash Baheti 22 days ago

but someone say that the book for bits exam by arihant publication........ eh! i don't no what is name of the book but ncert is sufficient of bits exam Mr. yash baheti

raja nagori 11 days ago

but someone say that the book for bits exam by arihant publication........ eh! i don't no what is name of the book but ncert is sufficient of bits exam Mr. yash baheti

raja nagori 11 days ago
View all Questions »