Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

When can I find IIT JEE 2010 results at askiitians?

can I get any alert message for IIT JEE results of 2010 and other IIT JEE 2010 updates on cutoffs and solutions?

6 years ago

Answers : (4)

IIT JEE 2010 Results can be obtained on the below mentioned link

6 years ago

Yes you can get alert messages from askiitians.com

All you need to do is go to the below mentioned link

IIT JEE 2010 results

for more IIT JEE results

IIT JEE 2010 Solution

IIT JEE 2010 Cutoffs

IIT JEE 2010 Paper Analysis

6 years ago

the time is for IIT JEE 2011 Results now.

5 years ago

When can I find IIT JEE 2011 results at askiitians?

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

how to start preparing for iit jee from class 9? what books and tips then do i need hc verma concept of physics part 1 ? which has the best study material and succes rate fiijee coachings...

@ ayudi i appreciate your effort and dream to become an iit engineer from class 9 , thats a very good job . see , in class 9 th , u just need to be clear your foundation . and that u can do ...

Umakant biswal one month ago
I am currently in class 11 and preparing for jee, should I join funny school or a regular one

@ prajwwal For sure u have to join a regular school , but donot waste your time here and there , u have to give jee prepareation the most time and school less time . " only then u can be...

Umakant biswal one month ago

hi friend surely you should join a regular school. in initial days children find it quite interesting and excited to join a dummy school but after some time they regret on it.children of...

SAHIL one month ago
SOME GOOD CONCEPTUAL AND PROBLEM BOOK FOR INORGANIC CHEMISTRY

Hi Use this book for inorganic chemistry expertise PROBLEMS IN INORGANIC CHEMISTRY FOR JEE MAIN & ADVANCED
  img
Sourabh Singh 24 days ago

@ ritik for INorganic chemistry u can use . 1- INORGANIC CHEMISTRY BY O,P TANDON 2- SHORTCUTS TO INORGANIC CHEMISTRY AND TRENDS BY MTG PUBLICATION 3- INORGANIC CHEMISTRY PROBLEMS BY GRB...

Umakant biswal 24 days ago
recommend some top institutes

what kind of institutes are u asking abt??? the coaching insti's or the engineering???

pranav bhartia 6 years ago
Sir. I got 20000 rank in advance can I get ANY branch in ANY iit

With the score mentioned by you, I can only say that...Well if you belong to the general category then a straight forward : NO...!!!! The closing rank for the general category students is...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

sorry you can try next year.in 2015 i got jee mains rank 95k and didnot qualify in jee advance but i droped a year and this year i have got a rank of 4378 in jee advance.so you can try...

vakul 2 months ago
Sir, I had bought the resonance bitsat booster package for bitsat preps... They have certain practice tests... I'm able to score just around 230-250 in them... I find their questions a bit...

No idea about questions in resonance bitsat rank booster but 230-250 is not a very good score as per bits standard......its a good score rather so may want to put in more efforts
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

Good job to try your hands on those practice papers, carry on solving them, along with that take an expert advise for the questions where you get stuck or better to join an established and...

Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off