ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

When can I find IIT JEE 2010 results at askiitians?

can I get any alert message for IIT JEE results of 2010 and other IIT JEE 2010 updates on cutoffs and solutions?

5 years ago

Answers : (4)

IIT JEE 2010 Results can be obtained on the below mentioned link

5 years ago

Yes you can get alert messages from askiitians.com

All you need to do is go to the below mentioned link

IIT JEE 2010 results

for more IIT JEE results

IIT JEE 2010 Solution

IIT JEE 2010 Cutoffs

IIT JEE 2010 Paper Analysis

5 years ago

the time is for IIT JEE 2011 Results now.

4 years ago

When can I find IIT JEE 2011 results at askiitians?

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Dear Sir / Madam, I have given JEE now. Can I give JEE Main again in 2016? If yes what are the conditions? If I take admission based on current result still can I give JEE Main in 2016?...

If you passed your class 12 th in 2015, you would be eligible..weather you would studying or not.....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

I think that i read somewhere that if you have taken admission into an NIT, you can no longer appear in JEE mains. Please check the rules carefully.

Hasan Naqvi one month ago

I believe, if you have taken adm

Hasan Naqvi one month ago
please help me ,, i need your suggestions.. I want to take drop and want to go kota... but my problem is all coaching classes will run 5 hrs daily for 12th pass and their assignment needs...

its good that u have good concepts but organic and algebra had a lot of weightage in jee exams in my opinion u must prefer allen or vmc , these are the best institutes, as u need a lot of...

ng29 26 days ago

yes vidyamandir classes is good one of my friends last year got 125 in jee mains and he drop and went to vmc now this year his score in jee main is 210 but it does not matter as it depends...

ng29 26 days ago

thnxx , but Vidyamandir Classes is in Delhi ,Is it good?

Sumit 26 days ago
Find two consective even integers such that the smaller added to three times the larger gives a sum of 54. the numbers are.?

Your smaller number, let's call n. The other number is a consecutive even number, so you add 2. So, n and 2 + n are your two integers. Equation: n + 3( 2 + n ) = 54 Distribute the 3: n + 6 +...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

thnx!

Rickey 2 months ago
sir i gt 18190 in vitee can i get IT in vellore branch?

Very rare chance...if in GEN Cat
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 days ago

IT seats are NIL according to counseling status of today’s so very rare chance..............may be through donation....

mansi dabriwal 9 days ago
according to the jeemain 2015 syllabus questions on “electric field due to a point charge“ may come in the xam .. does is it mean electric field at any point on a charged rod or charged...

Yes it includes all the possible cases of Static Electric Field in whichever possible geometric configuration. So do read laws relating to the symmetry applications and static electric...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
Hi most scoring topics in PCM

Physics: Kinematics– Very simple questions are asked. If you keep thedefinitionsin mind, then all questions will be easy Newton’s laws of motion– Knowing how to draw afree body diagramwill...
  img
Sher Mohammad 11 months ago
View all Questions »