Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

When can I find IIT JEE 2010 results at askiitians?

can I get any alert message for IIT JEE results of 2010 and other IIT JEE 2010 updates on cutoffs and solutions?

5 years ago

Answers : (4)

IIT JEE 2010 Results can be obtained on the below mentioned link

5 years ago

Yes you can get alert messages from

All you need to do is go to the below mentioned link

IIT JEE 2010 results

for more IIT JEE results

IIT JEE 2010 Solution

IIT JEE 2010 Cutoffs

IIT JEE 2010 Paper Analysis

5 years ago

the time is for IIT JEE 2011 Results now.

4 years ago

When can I find IIT JEE 2011 results at askiitians?

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam
JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details
You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.
Alok 2 months ago
go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS
vb 2 months ago
My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??
MIght be possible.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?
Rahul Attrey 2 months ago
I want to know how much portion is over in Askiitians AIPMT batch 2017
We are working on it. You pls register for free demo...., I would be there...SAURABH SIR..
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
my (obc) jee main 2015 CRL rank is 61554 and obc-ncl rank is16598 will i get any government college for btech?
I can’t commit for a government college but you may make it at NITs and for the sake of confirmation of the seat you may visit the official website of JEE main,......if you are able to get...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
ABHAY SHUKLA 3 months ago
my aipmt marks are 400 my expected rank?
Use rank predictor pls
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
Your rank will be approximatelt above 15000 in general category.
Adarsh 4 months ago
Your rank will be approximately above 15000 in general category.
Adarsh 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details