Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: FC30

can anyone plz tell me any gud buk for bitsat 2009 preparation.....pllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help

7 years ago

Answers : (2)

yes, go for MTG BITSAT EXPLORER...

It is a very good book and comes wid a CD that has 5 computer based sample papers

to help u prepare for the exam better...Just practice a lot of problems and follow NCERT

closely! Even I m appearing for BITSAT 2009

7 years ago

Dear Riya,

There is nothing as such “good book “  for BITSAT.

The syllabus and the curriculum is literally the same as that of AIEEE.

The level of questions are also not very high.

You just need to get acquainted with online mode of examination.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement

Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology for...

Mohit Kumar 2 months ago
Should we go through jee advance to get a seat in NIT...

@ ROSHAN jee advanced is the exam for all iit and ism dhanbad selection , and jee main is the exam for selection into nit. if u wl able to clear jee mains then go for jee advanced and if u...

Umakant biswal 5 months ago

Absolutely no! JEE mains is the exam which is for a seat in NIT! Jee advanced is for all IITs and ISM dhanbad! no need to worry about advanced for a seat in NIT! Just study well for mains!...

Parinit Dhoble 5 months ago

After my board exams. I have only 1 and a half months to study for JEE MAIN exam. Could I go through the exam?

Roshan 5 months ago
i want help and guidance on how to study for jee mains 2016 as i am a dropper this year and do not want to join coaching classes . need assistance to know how to get about 200 marks in jee...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 9 months ago
sir,i have exam on 10 th-april.my cast is o.c.how many marks should i get to get eee seat in nit thiruchirapalli if i get 96% of marks in board exams.

Atleast 230-240 marks outof 360.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

hello, if you got 250 marks outof 360 marks you will get definitely eee seat in nit...................all the best......................................

raj kumar one month ago
Is Aipmt cutoff is same for all the states or different and the format of paper also is different or same for all the states.

Cut off of AIPMT and pmt I same and format also same but syllabus is different

pIYuSh Chauhan 5 months ago
Sir can u plz suggest some books for practice for chemistry and physics for jee mains 2016 only.It would be better if it has solutions also.

Check the links for the best books to prepare JEE mains and advanced http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Thnx sir. I heard that tmh jee mains 2016 physics is good for practice can u comment on that

raghav agarwal 10 months ago

go for the f

vb 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: FC30

• View Details