Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

can anyone plz tell me any gud buk for bitsat 2009 preparation.....pllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help

7 years ago

Answers : (2)

yes, go for MTG BITSAT EXPLORER...

It is a very good book and comes wid a CD that has 5 computer based sample papers

to help u prepare for the exam better...Just practice a lot of problems and follow NCERT

closely! Even I m appearing for BITSAT 2009

7 years ago

Dear Riya,

There is nothing as such “good book “  for BITSAT.

The syllabus and the curriculum is literally the same as that of AIEEE.

The level of questions are also not very high.

You just need to get acquainted with online mode of examination.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

O am selected for B.Tech(mechanical) on Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalay Haridwar . Shiuld i get admission in this college ?

@ anand there are no other choice avaliable to you ?? if so, then if u have confidence then take 1 year drop for attempting the next year , but its actually not a good college to persue...

Umakant biswal 6 days ago
i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma one year ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma one year ago
Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img

Ok. Very good.
  img
i got 35 in mains and 67 % in cbse.i belong to sc category. can i get any good college?

JEE mains marks are much lower, but still there are various better private colleges which provide Scholarships and have very good infrastructure, faculty and placements. Which provide...

raghav dua one month ago

please use the branch and college predictor to know which goodd college you can get http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html thanks and please apprve my answer

SAHIL one month ago
Hello I wanted a suggestion from u . I have joined a coaching institute for jee preparation . Do i need to take any external tuition ?

@ aseem External tution will only be required if the concepts u are not able to understand . so, try your best in the coaching center to understand a concept , generally choose a national...

Umakant biswal 12 days ago

NO NO ASEEM NO NEED OF ANY EXTERNAL TUTION . IF YOUR COACHING INSTITUTE HAS A GOOD FACULTY AND THEY HAVE PROVIDED YOU SOME QUALITY MATERIAL THEN NO NEED OF ANY OTHER TUTIONS. THANKS

SAHIL 13 days ago
Is Aipmt cutoff is same for all the states or different and the format of paper also is different or same for all the states.

Cut off of AIPMT and pmt I same and format also same but syllabus is different

pIYuSh Chauhan 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off