can anyone plz tell me any gud buk for bitsat 2009 preparation.....pllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

yes, go for MTG BITSAT EXPLORER...

It is a very good book and comes wid a CD that has 5 computer based sample papers

to help u prepare for the exam better...Just practice a lot of problems and follow NCERT

closely! Even I m appearing for BITSAT 2009

5 years ago

Dear Riya,

There is nothing as such “good book “  for BITSAT.

The syllabus and the curriculum is literally the same as that of AIEEE.

The level of questions are also not very high.

You just need to get acquainted with online mode of examination.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
iam in a strong will to clear IIT JEE 2015....can you please suggest me some preparation tips.....

Preparing forIIT-JEE is surely a difficult thing but it all depends on how you manage your time. The key for this planning is to first set some long-term goals and then set up short-term...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Hi, The best thing is to make a study schedule and follow it strictly. Keep a balance between theory and numericals and follow good books instead of completing many books. thanks...
  img
Shobhit Varshney one month ago
Find the locus of the mid point of the chord of a circle x 2 + y 2 = 4 such that the segment intercepted by the chord on the curve x 2 - 2x – 2y =0 subtends a right angle at the origin.

ohh , really?? have you even tried to draw the figure urself ??? all the segments intercepted on this curve inside the circle subtend an obtuse angle

abhidon3 19 days ago

well its a correct question

Vikrant Prasad 19 days ago

hey man ,, why you guyz post such a question which are either wong or incompete ,, it wastes too much time ,,,

abhidon3 20 days ago
12 gram of carbon reacted with oxygen to produce CO and CO2 at 25 degree and at constant pressure.75Kcal heat was liberated and no carbon reacted.calculate the mass of oxygen which...

Probably your question is not complet. So plz check it and post it again. ..........................................................................................
  img
Naveen Kumar 11 days ago

no sir,question is complete

vineet chatterjee 4 days ago
I want electrical engineering at IIT. But I don't think I will get EE.After looking at the course syllabus, I found that Engineering Physics is very close to Electrical engineering.But my...

Hi, Engineering Physics is indeed very similar to Electrical Engineering branch. In fact, it will be more informative but a little less practical. You can go for it. Also, after having a...
  img
Apoorva Arora 5 months ago

Ok. Does EP involve any Integrated Circuits Programming? Something along the lines of Robotics?

Abcdefg 5 months ago

I am a student of electrical enginnering dept of IITG, so having seen the curriculum of EP I hardly notice any similarities in the syllabus of EP and EE except in elecrodynamics and...

chandrakiran anem 5 months ago
please mention few best foundation books in phsics,chemistry,maths to prepare iit-jee at the level of 9th and 10th standard?

NCERT Syllabus: Initially you should simply concentrate on basic NCERT syllabus of class 11th and 12th. NCERT books are very good for basic concept building. You can easily finish the entire...

Ramesh V 5 years ago
If the required input to run the pump is developed by a reversible engine which reverses the heat at 380 C and rejects the heat to the atmosphere then determine the overall COP of the...

Dear student, I think that the question is incomplete. It is not given as to how much is the heat being supplied/exchanged. Further in the composite system, how much is the temperature of...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 months ago
View all Questions »