Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

can anyone plz tell me any gud buk for bitsat 2009 preparation.....pllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

yes, go for MTG BITSAT EXPLORER...

It is a very good book and comes wid a CD that has 5 computer based sample papers

to help u prepare for the exam better...Just practice a lot of problems and follow NCERT

closely! Even I m appearing for BITSAT 2009

6 years ago

Dear Riya,

There is nothing as such “good book “  for BITSAT.

The syllabus and the curriculum is literally the same as that of AIEEE.

The level of questions are also not very high.

You just need to get acquainted with online mode of examination.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit
Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur
Yash Arora 4 months ago
sir which books ae best for best for jeeadvanced physics for theory and application of theory in problems
Check the link for preferred books
Avinash 4 months ago
you can also try askiitians online study material.
Arindam Gupta Roy 4 months ago
Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...
Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
Avinash 4 months ago
Calculators are not allowed in the IIT exam :(
Neeti 4 months ago
which is the best MCQ book to prepare for AIIMS for class 11?
The books provided by askIITians have separate topics discussed in every book. They contain many of the last year jee and aiims questions. Also you will also get the most expected kind of...
Sakshi 5 months ago
hello! i have been offerd mech in amrita university,cooimbatore and eee in shiv nadar university. i am interested in both the fields.But which one should i opt?I am concerned about the...
Go with ME at Amrita rather then Shiv Nadar...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Out of these two Amrita Uni stands atop according to all of your requirements, but you may go for comparative analysis of features being offered at some other renowned institutions too, try ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
i am from west bengal..for nit durgapur,biotech 2 nd round it closed at 53112(obc rank)and my obc is 71962..can i too get this in 3/4th round?
Yes you can.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
May be possible, just keep an eye on counselling rounds and if due to some reasons, you could not make it there, then don’t lose hope as you may try visiting at the official weblinks of...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details