• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: hemangi

without organic is it difficult to get iit rank

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

what is full of form of iit?

U r in 11 standard and don't know the full form of IIT And I being in class 9 know it πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰. Well …..its.....Indian Institute of Technology...

Riddhi Gupta 9 months ago

itna bada hua ne iit ki full form ni aati hai.................. …................................................................... ......................ganwar foliish

Neel Upadhyay 6 months ago

sorry answer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)

SHANMUKESHWAR 10 months ago
Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Soneel Verma one year ago
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash one year ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma one year ago
which institute have best crash course for jee if i start prep from basics

Dear student, Askiitians.com offers crash course of IIT JEE for 4 months. Batches are about to start. For more info drop a mail to enrollment(at the rate)askiitians.com
  img
Nishant Vora 7 months ago
sir i am getting 6900 in jee advance 2016. i am biotech at iit guwahati. can i get a decent placement of about 12 lacs (core or non core both) if i work hard .

Hey, congrats on your sucess I am 2 nd year undergrad student of Engineering physics at IIT Bombay.First I want to say that IIT is never about placements, IIT is all about...

Nicho priyatham 17 days ago

yah....you can get.any way do your best otherwise god is there.....................................all the best.....................................................

raj 17 days ago
i want to about josaa councilling

AJoint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA)2015 has been set up by the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD) to manage and regulate the joint seat allocation for admissions to 87...
  img
Avinash one year ago

You should better visit the official weblink of Josa i.e. you may visit at – josaa.nic.in/webinfo/msg-chairman.aspx.............along with it you may also consider visiting the official...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

please visit to josaa site for more information

PANKAJ 11 months ago
View all Questions Β»

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: hemangi

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details