• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: JEE20

without organic is it difficult to get iit rank

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash 6 months ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim 6 months ago
SIR / MAAM WHAT ARE ALL THE SYLLABUS IN PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, MATH FOR JEE MAIN AND ADVANCE

There is the syllabus for jee mains advanced in ncert books............................................................................................................... thank you.

SAI SARDAR 7 days ago

syllabus is given in the prospectus ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Mohit Kumar 2 days ago
i am studying 11 th in govt. higher sec school.what i do for join iit

Dear veera, To join in iit first you have to write JEE MAIN exam and after qualfying in this exam you have to write JEE ADVANCED exam.you have to get agood rank in JEE ADVANCED to get...

Kiran Allada 6 months ago

Dear veera, To join in iit first you to write JEE MAIN exam and after qualfying in this exam you have write JEE ADVANCED exam.you have to get agood rank in JEE ADVANCED to get admission in...

Kiran Allada 6 months ago
in jee marks get phc categories students cast bc

oc category 19 marks

L GOUSE BASHA 5 months ago

oc category 19 marks...

Gavvala Ganesh 5 months ago

oc category 19 marks

KUNCHAM SAMPATH 5 months ago
Sir I want to know something about icas manipal and bitsat I am studying 12 class I am able to get bitsat goa and ICAS manipal university I am a hardworking student I want to do computer...

If you are getting you can go for the older universities.But I will suggest you to go for AIITs and then INTERNATIONAL University later
  img
Sourabh Singh yesterday
At present I am in class 10 and I am in great confusion whether to persue my study in school or to go to kota for coaching to qualify iit jee advance.

Please give us your contact details. Member from our team will arrange counselling session for you and will clarify you confusion.
  img
Harsh Patodia 7 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: JEE20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off