what marks should i target to get admission in iit

what marks should i target to get admission in iit

Grade:12

2 Answers

Komal
askIITians Faculty 747 Points
8 years ago
Well getting IIT is a herculean task, but not impossible. Study well and make sure that you try solving questions from different books like H.C.Verma for Physics. Also solve previous year question papers. If you need help, join some good coaching for foundation. But join some coaching only if it has synchronisation with your school. Synchronised classes give you more time for self study. All the Best!!
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Getting into an IIT demands a heavy toll on your practice and efforts, that is to say, you will have to work very hard and be sure that you fortify your PCM, stay focused, work on enhancing your speed to answer maximum right answers in lesser possible time......plus the next responsibility to shoulder will be to find out an esteemed institution where you may pursue your degree....here it is...I am going to suggest you certain colleges/universities where you may try getting details, -----SSN College of Engg, Kalavakkam,...............Rajasthan Technical Uni, Kota,..............Jadavpur Uni, Kolkata,..........Lovely Professional University, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free