Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

Dear Sir,

I will be writing my entrance exam in Dubai. I have submitted my application for the same. I would like to know information about the Admit Card for the same.

How and when are we to receive our admit cards?

Thanks & Regards

Nishant Dsouza

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nishant

Joint entrance exam date is 11 april 2010.I hope you will recieve your admit card with in one week.

first you shoulld check your status of application form in the jee site.

check the link

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/validate.htm

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which is better for self study... Amit m agarwall or M L khanna???

HI SALONI I THINK YOU CAN PREFER ML KHANNA BOTH FOR JEE EXAM AS WELL AS BOARDS. THEORY CONTENT OF BOOK IS WRITTN IN A VERY EASY LANGUAGE WHICH MAKES IT ESIER FOR THE READER. MOREOVER THE...

SAHIL 9 days ago

@ SALONI iF U ARE talking about jee main level , then amit m agarwal is good , but if u want to score a good rank in advanced , then better take ml khanna , as it explains each and every...

Umakant biswal 9 days ago
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma one year ago

once you lock your choices ….... it is not possible to change your choices then............................

Mohit Kumar 6 months ago
O am selected for B.Tech(mechanical) on Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalay Haridwar . Shiuld i get admission in this college ?

@ anand there are no other choice avaliable to you ?? if so, then if u have confidence then take 1 year drop for attempting the next year , but its actually not a good college to persue...

Umakant biswal 11 days ago
CORRECT ORDER OF STABILITY IS 1. -2 CH-C(TRIPLE BOND) CH & 2. - CH=C=CH - a. 1>2 b. 2>1 c. 1=2 d. none of these

Dear Rahul, The correct answer to this question would be (b). As you can see, both (1) & (2) are the different resonance structures of the same compound. But in (2) the charge is more...

Askiitians Expert Himanshu Geed - IIT Delhi 6 years ago
i got 95 in physics 92 in chemistry 85 in mathematics in class 12 board exam of wbchse board......and got a rank of 163 in sc category in jee advance.....am i elegible for iits??

@ rupam Yes , u can get the iit for sure , as iit have 10k seats approx and your ranks are sufficient enough to get a seat in iit bombay , so, sit in the councelling , take whatever branch...

Umakant biswal one month ago

YES SURE RUPAM YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR IIT AS WELL AS ITS MY GURANTEE THAT YOU WILL GET A GOOD BRANCH IN IIT ALSO REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL one month ago
how is iit delhi chemical dual course & the placement scenerio?please elaborate

Chemical at IIT D is good. If you are intereseted in chemical engg. then only go. You can also try for some core branches in other IITs. Placement wise not issue. Full Placement in the core...
  img

You can see this on its official website. Thanks.
  img

thnks vijay..but i want to know about the chemical dual degree(btech+mtech) in IIT D .how is the placement for IIT D in chemical dual degree last year.

Prerna Pal one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off