DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Dear Sir,

I will be writing my entrance exam in Dubai. I have submitted my application for the same. I would like to know information about the Admit Card for the same.

How and when are we to receive our admit cards?

Thanks & Regards

Nishant Dsouza

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nishant

Joint entrance exam date is 11 april 2010.I hope you will recieve your admit card with in one week.

first you shoulld check your status of application form in the jee site.

check the link

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/validate.htm

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is most important topic in maths for entrance of iit ?

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar 5 months ago

Hi, CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry all...
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago
how to prepare iit-jee mains exam?

Choose Proper Study Material: It is a common misconception among aspirants that preparing from a number of books will help them in getting good marks. The truth is that referring the right...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

First of all i think if you prepared for IIT then u will surely successful in AIEEE. Because jEE & AIEEE almost same standard but IIT is the most toughest exam in the field of under...

roschinkelley 3 months ago
when should i complete my 11 th syllabus so that i cn start 12 th syllabus ?????

Please mention your current status like which topics you have done, which exam and college you are aiming at. If you are in 12 th and aiming at IIT-JEE 11 th class syllabus should have been...
  img
Harsh Patodia 5 months ago

By november

Atreyi Mukherjee 5 months ago
2.Two pendulum of length 1.21m and 1m start vibrating. At some instant the two are in the mean position in same phase. After how many vibrations of the longer pendulum will they be in the...

since time period depends on sq. root of length T 1 /T 2 =sqr. root(L 1 /L 2 ) = 1.1 it imples T 1 =1.1T 2 ------> 10 T 1 =11 T 2 it implies after 10 s\oscillations of first pendulum and 10...

Abhishek Singh one month ago
sir , i got AIR 58000 and HS rank 1500 (rajasthan) and belongs to SC category . can i get CSE in MNIT jaipur or NITT or NITW or else ??

Hi, Please see that last years opening and cloasing ranks for NITs. You will have a better idea. But I think NIT JP CS is a bit far for you. Try our college and branch predictor. This will...
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago

@yash , i m in SC category and there HS quota apply . so ???

keshav verma 7 months ago

What rank will be considered for allotment? AIR or HS?

rajath 7 months ago
Could you please help me choose between VMC Delhi and FIITJEE South Delhi. I've heard the faculty is good at both centres... Could you tell me if weekend classes are better orr weekday...

Dear student Mr. Sancjit Alekh, Yes , you are correct that both faculty are good, So you can choose anyone. In most of the time weekdays classes are good. In these classes you learn with a...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago
View all Questions »