DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Dear Sir,

I will be writing my entrance exam in Dubai. I have submitted my application for the same. I would like to know information about the Admit Card for the same.

How and when are we to receive our admit cards?

Thanks & Regards

Nishant Dsouza

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nishant

Joint entrance exam date is 11 april 2010.I hope you will recieve your admit card with in one week.

first you shoulld check your status of application form in the jee site.

check the link

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/validate.htm

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
SIr actually i am getting 113 marks in jee main should i start preparing for jee advance

Dear Student, Your marks are very close to previous year’s cutoff marks and this year predicted cutoff. Now given that paper was little tough this time, cutoff this year will go down...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

your score is deadline on cutoff marks last year cut off was 115 lets hope for best prepare for bitsat and adv also approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
Hi, There are so many R D Sharma books available in the market for Maths (for boards, Mains, advanced). Books with different cover pages are available. I am preparing for JEE Advanced 2017....

You should go for individuals ...Cengage Publications............
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 days ago

Thanks a lot Saurabh for the info...Cengage seems to be a better choice.

NITISH DESHPANDE 8 days ago
Are the following books sufficient to get a rank below 1000 in IIT-JEE 2016 ? Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Coordinate Geometry : S.L. Loney Algebra, Calculus, Vectors and 3D...

friend , your book selection in physics is good. ok in chemistry. but according to me , you need some books in math. i also have s n lonely and r d sharma,but i have purchased arihant...

Abhishek Pachauri 5 months ago

yes friend u should definitely take a look at arihant series .. specially the theory of the arihant books are simple and easy to understand and the content revolves around jee

Puneet Rai 3 months ago

These are good but. MAthematics- G. TIWANI, Chemistry- RC MUKHERJEE, MORRISION BOYD, JD LEE. Physics- RESNICK HALLIDAY, BM SHARMA SERIES ARE BEST

sachin sinha 5 months ago
How do i prepare for JEE 2010 in this last month to make the best of it and atleat be able to crack IIT?

Dear Aishna Its very important time for students,From now you should start working hard. best method is to first read the theory part completly from the standard text book and study material...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
i want to get 350 marks in BITSAT 2015 i just wanted to know the main topics to cover that

Important topics for BITSAT – Chemistry Most important chapters Chemical bonding Atomic structure p-block elements Carboxylic acid and its derivatves Mole concepts Biomolecules...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 20 days ago
I want to put my son (now in 10th Std in Coimbatore School) in FIITJEE-Chennai to make him through to IIT. Is it a right choice.

Hi Mr.Ram Prakash, In chennai it is a right choice to make your son to join FIITJEE...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago

no. there are better institutes than that!

jee king king 5 years ago
View all Questions »