Dear Sir,

I will be writing my entrance exam in Dubai. I have submitted my application for the same. I would like to know information about the Admit Card for the same.

How and when are we to receive our admit cards?

Thanks & Regards

Nishant Dsouza

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nishant

Joint entrance exam date is 11 april 2010.I hope you will recieve your admit card with in one week.

first you shoulld check your status of application form in the jee site.

check the link

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/validate.htm

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
+

0my age is 19 and i m giving 12 th in state board exam next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

EE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one of the...
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989. So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago
What is general merit rank and what is category rank.

Hii If you belong to any other category apart from general you will also recieve a category rank apart from general merit rank. Thanks. .. .. . . ….…. … . . . .. .. ....
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

Hii this means you belong to the general category. Hence you ill only recieve Common Merit Rank. Thanks. . . . … . .. . . . . . . . . .
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

Sir I am brahmin how can i belong to any category then to i got category rank

Harsh Kulkarni 2 months ago
Are the following books sufficient to get a rank below 1000 in IIT-JEE 2016 ? Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Coordinate Geometry : S.L. Loney Algebra, Calculus, Vectors and 3D...

friend , your book selection in physics is good. ok in chemistry. but according to me , you need some books in math. i also have s n lonely and r d sharma,but i have purchased arihant...

Abhishek Pachauri one month ago

These are good but. MAthematics- G. TIWANI, Chemistry- RC MUKHERJEE, MORRISION BOYD, JD LEE. Physics- RESNICK HALLIDAY, BM SHARMA SERIES ARE BEST

sachin sinha one month ago
Are ncert books and pradeep’s publication books sufficient for clearing aipmt?

Hi student, NCERT is a must. You can use pradeep publication books for practice Also if you have enrolled in any coaching, coaching modules can be helpful a lot. You can buy askitiitians...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
Question is attached in the pic. DOB 2 Pg.415 Q300

Dear student The question is wrong because three options i.e., A, B and E are correct and that is not possible. Vitamins are of many types, so the type of vitamin discovered should be...
  img
Raheema Javed 2 months ago
Sir, Got 160 in mains and 91% in cbse can I get NIT T CSE I belong to SC category and I have state quota? Also can I get IIST? Also mention the rank that I require to get IIST? Also predict...

Hi, For a better prediction on your rank and what college you will get, please visit our college and branch predictor available on our website. Alternatively you can see last years opening...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago
View all Questions »