Dear Sir,

I will be writing my entrance exam in Dubai. I have submitted my application for the same. I would like to know information about the Admit Card for the same.

How and when are we to receive our admit cards?

Thanks & Regards

Nishant Dsouza

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nishant

Joint entrance exam date is 11 april 2010.I hope you will recieve your admit card with in one week.

first you shoulld check your status of application form in the jee site.

check the link

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/validate.htm

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hello sir i am rishi kashyap i have passed class 12th in 2014.i am giving the improvement exam in physics,chemistry and maths because my percentage in pcm is 57.3% which is less than 60%,but...

Continuity in the class-10th and 12 th is required with a gap of two year, for ex, 10 th in 2008, then 12 th must be in 2010. Second criteria, you must have atleast 60 % in the qualifying...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
which is the best IIT JEE Online coaching center?

IIT JEE Online an initiative by Educationists and Professors with over 300+ man-years of experience in training students for the JEE and similar examinations. Over the last 20 years this...

Link Manager one month ago

iitjeeonline.com is one of the best coaching center with the experienced lectures.

Link Manager one month ago
I got 78 percent in CBSE 2014, qualified in JEE Mains 2014(got 140), didn’t get a rank in Advanced 2014 and am writing both Mains and Advanced in 2015. Is 78 percent sufficient for 2015 IIT...

It has been decided in the meeting that JEE Advanced 2015 Eligibility Criteria will be changed from the existing Top 20 Percentile to Top 20 Percentile or 75 per cent marks in the Class XII...
  img
Ravi one month ago
r ter institutions which give us a 1 yr iit-jee program.i hav already attented a 1 yr iit-jee program in 11th

Dear raghav You can Join 1 year online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com. click here for more details about the packages in...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
Sir in this question Prove that the vectors 3i+2j-2k,-i+3j+4k and 4i-j-6k can form a triangle. If we find the distance between the vectors and add them then we get zero so it is proved. But...

Hi, Use the colinearity condition. Three points must not be cloinear in order to form a triangle. The condition is the determinent is non zero if the vectors are forming a triangle. So solve...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

Hi, Use the colinearity condition. Three points must not be cloinear in order to form a triangle. The condition is the determinent is non zero if the vectors are forming a triangle. So solve...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
My aieee AIR is 12736. I applied for Nagpur CSE and Rurkela CSE as per the previous year cutoff. I did not select in first round. Do I get in second round?

My aieee AIR is 12736,category is OBC, home state is Andhra Pradesh. I applied for Nagpur CSE and Rurkela CSE as per the previous year cutoff. I did not select in first round. Do I get in...

cherry 4 months ago
View all Questions »