Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

Dear Sir,

I will be writing my entrance exam in Dubai. I have submitted my application for the same. I would like to know information about the Admit Card for the same.

How and when are we to receive our admit cards?

Thanks & Regards

Nishant Dsouza

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nishant

Joint entrance exam date is 11 april 2010.I hope you will recieve your admit card with in one week.

first you shoulld check your status of application form in the jee site.

check the link

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

which is a better option? IIT G CSE OR BITS PILANI CSE
BITS Pilani stands atop among the both but you may check in details at other institutions too in order to go for a comparative analysis, consider visiting the official weblinks of these – R ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
coz it is better than iit G bt if u want the tag iit then only prefer iit G
navneet 2 months ago
both are good bt pilani is more better
navneet 2 months ago
Q)Sir is it true that jee 2017 is going to include written test too.Will this pattern be tough or easy.will there be any changes in jee 2016??
There is no such confirmation yet instead they are more focussing to make the JEE Advanced online. Following is the info regarding that that taken from a reputed media site. [Indian...
Avinash 2 months ago
find value of x if 36.6 gm BaCl 2 .XH 2 O on strong heating loses 5.4 gm moisture? please tell me
ok thanks akash
vindhya 2 months ago
one mole of (bacl2.xh20) will produce X moles of water then 36.6/(207+X18) moles of that compound will produce X(36.6/(207+X18)) moles of water(by unitary method) which is equal to 5.4/18....
akash 2 months ago
Which are the most scoring topics in hjee mains and advanced separately ?
Please follow the below link to find the relevant information you can also read useful articles on...
Harsh Patodia 6 months ago
sir i have 82.2% in CBSE. i want to know how much i have to score in jee mains next year so that i can get rank under 20000. please reply. this year i have scored 142 marks and got 72837...
Both the scores that is board score as well as jeemains score together matter a lot and if you wish to appear in the test again next year as well then improve your board score first and...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
its not the entrance marks that determine ur rank;of course entrance marks are also important but board marks are very important.since u have got 82.2% in board u must try to score above...
priya dharshini 2 months ago
If you score above 250 then you will get a desired branch in a good NIT.
Akshit Matthew 2 months ago
im preparing for bitsat 2016 from the time enough?????????
am sorry for the above rply............n ofcourse u can ...there is enuf utilise it cuz this is where most ppl fail........wish u al the bst
alisha 2 months ago
alisha 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details