Dear Sir,

I will be writing my entrance exam in Dubai. I have submitted my application for the same. I would like to know information about the Admit Card for the same.

How and when are we to receive our admit cards?

Thanks & Regards

Nishant Dsouza

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nishant

Joint entrance exam date is 11 april 2010.I hope you will recieve your admit card with in one week.

first you shoulld check your status of application form in the jee site.

check the link

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/validate.htm

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to solve swimmer and river problems

Use the concept of relative velocity to solve the swimmer and river problems. If you know how to use relative velocity concept then those questions are very easy. So first understand...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago

Hii You ahve to consider speeds of boat and river After that consider two cases of Upstream and Downstream with values “X-Y” and “X+ Y” respectively thanks....
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
plz plz plz will u tell me about the books to study for IIT. Also will u clear my concepts in physics if i have any doubt

Please find the reference books below and yes you can post your doubt it will be cleared. Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 days ago
==>I wanted to know that if i am allotted any seat in third round of counselling which I am not eager to take and do not accept admission in JOCSAP, then, WOULD I BE DECLARED INELIGIBLE FOR...

You passed 10+2 examination in 2014 and also qualified in JEE (Advanced) - 2014. You appeared for counselling for JEE (Advanced) - 2014 and was offered admission in one of the IITs/ISM,...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Sir please give order of preference - 1.nit rourkela msc maths 2.bit mesra biotech 3.bit mesra chemical eng (plastic and polymer) 4.nit rourkela ceramic eng 5. Nit Durgapur biotech 6.it...

1.bit mesra chemical eng (plastic and polymer) 2.bit mesra biotech 3.Nit Durgapur biotech 4.it Raipur mining 5.nit rourkela msc maths 6.nit rourkela ceramic eng Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Sir Manipal exam for mbbs occurs online in different sessions everyday so, is the questions same in all the different sessions and days of the online exam? If not so then how is the book...

The questions are not same. They have a large bank of questions and the program randonly picke the questions on the day of the examination.Different books compile the papers from various...
  img
Aziz Alam 12 days ago
Please help for Round 3;Sir on basis of my AIR rank 24875 and SC rank 523 i got NIT Warangal Mech for 2 nd round and thru state got COEP for CSE.I love CSE so please on my rank and category...

As per your rank and last year statistics you have less chances of getting CSE in NITW, but you may get CSE in NIT trichy that too may be in spot round (closing rank 27087). But its not safe...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
View all Questions »