Dear Sir,

I will be writing my entrance exam in Dubai. I have submitted my application for the same. I would like to know information about the Admit Card for the same.

How and when are we to receive our admit cards?

Thanks & Regards

Nishant Dsouza

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nishant

Joint entrance exam date is 11 april 2010.I hope you will recieve your admit card with in one week.

first you shoulld check your status of application form in the jee site.

check the link

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/validate.htm

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
|z|

what is electric field at the centre of dipole

9*10 9 *16P/r 3

AJAY PILLAI K 2 months ago

-Kp/r 3

Shivam 2 months ago
d.c.pandey or h.c.verma or b.m.sharma is best for both mains&advance 2015 plzzzzz help

yes hc verma so nice book for IIT-JEE and dc pandey also very nice book ...both book give level of JEE Mains ques as well as Jee advance …. Best of Luck!!!

Soumya Sen 2 months ago

yes

Soumya Sen 2 months ago
Hello Sir/Madam I am a student of class 12 and an aspirant of IIT JEE so can you please give me some tips about how to manage my time and cover the whole syllabus as only 8 months are left...

You should be patient and be able to manage your time to the maximum efficiency. By time management, I mean you should be able to extract maximum self-study time from a day and allocate...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

Sir can you please suggest me something for my doubts any place where I can get my doubts cleared.

Anchit 3 months ago
I am a 12 th CBSE Computer Science student. Is it advisable to attend the BIOLOGY SECTION in KVPY exam??

Its oK For more updates and queries you can ask as many questions as you like. Thanks n Best of Luck Again. . . . .. . . . .. . . ...
  img
Sourabh Singh 24 days ago

Yes If you think you are capable enogh to sail hrough it. Best of Luck. . . . . . .. …. . . .. .. . .. . . . . . .
  img
Sourabh Singh 26 days ago

Thank You Sir..

D Vishal 25 days ago
sir page 18 gaseous state module is it corret

Dear student, you have done mistake in conversion of unit for prassure. Put 760 mm of Hg ~ 1 atm and put R=0.082 atm-L/mol-K then the nH2=(380*2)/(760*0.082*300) mol =~0.041 mol Similalry,...
  img
Naveen Kumar 3 days ago

Hi Student, You have substituted the unit of P in mm. P of 380 mm is converted in to atm firstly by dividing with 760mm. Then calculate the no of moles of H2
  img
Harishwar 3 days ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago
View all Questions »