Dear Sir,

I will be writing my entrance exam in Dubai. I have submitted my application for the same. I would like to know information about the Admit Card for the same.

How and when are we to receive our admit cards?

Thanks & Regards

Nishant Dsouza

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nishant

Joint entrance exam date is 11 april 2010.I hope you will recieve your admit card with in one week.

first you shoulld check your status of application form in the jee site.

check the link

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/validate.htm

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is it advisable to study for jee advanced for 2nd time after taking admission in some other college?

It depends upon your personal motive and the level of determination. If you are very much interested in getting into IITs then you should consider that option. But, there are complications...
  img
Aziz Alam 13 days ago
I got iit bhubaneswar mechanical engineering but i also got nest air 309 and obc 34 and i am accepting to get niser bhubaneswar so which course should i take please help me

Dear student, In niser, you would get science courses, so would you like to go for that. It all depends upon you choice and your aptitude. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 26 days ago
CAN GIVE AN IMPROVEMENT EXAM 2015 AS I PASSED CLASS 2014 IN ALL MY SUBJECT AND INCREASE WHICH MARKS IS APPLICALE 2014 OR 15 IS THERE PROBLEM BY GIVING IMPOVEMENT EXAM IN FUTURE AND ONE THING...

Can you a bit more clear about the question you want to ask.Not able to understand what you are trying to say. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITIans
  img
Aziz Alam 8 days ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...

Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 4 years ago
A light year is a unit of 1 Velocity 2 Distance 3 Time 4 Energy

distace it is distance travelled by light in vacum in a year

Ambuj Bansal 11 months ago

A light year is a unit of Distance.

Praneetha reddy 11 months ago

the answer is 2. distance

Soumyadip 11 months ago
sir , i’m presently in intial phase of class xii. i was able to solve 70-75% of class xi sylabuss of class xi in one go whereby some questions are left due those topics yet not being...

Yes, you are on the right track. It is an excellent thing if you are able to solve the papers of JEE Mains and Advanced. But the target is still far away and you need to prepare extensively....
  img
Yash Baheti 24 days ago
View all Questions »