DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Dear Sir,

I will be writing my entrance exam in Dubai. I have submitted my application for the same. I would like to know information about the Admit Card for the same.

How and when are we to receive our admit cards?

Thanks & Regards

Nishant Dsouza

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nishant

Joint entrance exam date is 11 april 2010.I hope you will recieve your admit card with in one week.

first you shoulld check your status of application form in the jee site.

check the link

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/validate.htm

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I just want an advice for the following Question. If I am planning to write JEE(B.Arch.), what else shoul I prepare for other than Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ?

Hello Student JEE MAIN 2014 B.Arch syllabus Part - I Awareness of persons. places. Buildings. Materials), Objects. Texture related to Architecture and build environment. Visualising three...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago

Thank You Sir for the useful information.

Muhammad Shadhuly 4 months ago
Is JEE Advance 2016 going to be subjective? Please tell the the latest updates regarding this matter. I am a JEE Aspirant and I’ve been studying since class 11(I will enter 12 th this year)...

Even ive heard of these rumours but they were later regarded as media hype.JEE is basically only objective type due to the difficulty of questions.

Rohit 2 months ago

I need an answer please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RON 2 months ago
which are scoring chapters in jee mains

img
Nishant Vora yesterday
what are the best preparations i can do for aiims

Aspirants should fully know the pattern of the exam to prepare in the right direction from the first day itself. Negative marks would be in the play where wrong answers and picking more...
  img
Raheema Javed 5 months ago
how should i manage my time table.?

DIvide your study hours in such a way so as to have ample time for the subjects in which you are facing problems or are least confident in attempting questions. Write down the formulae or...
  img
Ravi 3 months ago

DIvide your study hours in such a way so as to have ample time for the subjects in which you are facing problems or are least confident in attempting questions. Write down the formulae or...
  img
Ravi 3 months ago
Which will cause damage to the device voltage or current?

You can not have current without voltage and power requires both. High resistance material can be damaged by a tiny current because it takes a high voltage to force it through. Low...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 13 days ago

Alright!

vikas yadav 13 days ago
View all Questions »