Dear Sir,

I will be writing my entrance exam in Dubai. I have submitted my application for the same. I would like to know information about the Admit Card for the same.

How and when are we to receive our admit cards?

Thanks & Regards

Nishant Dsouza

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nishant

Joint entrance exam date is 11 april 2010.I hope you will recieve your admit card with in one week.

first you shoulld check your status of application form in the jee site.

check the link

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/validate.htm

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
wat is the minimum rank requried to get a seat in iit

To get a seat in IIT, you need to secure a minimum rank of 7300.But, then the branch you would get corresponding to this rank would be not that good. Thanks& Regards Aziz Alam IIT...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
how to score above 100 in mathematics in jee advanced

There is no definite way to to get a particular number of marks.But there are methods through which you can gradually achieve a level of comfort which would be sufficient for you to get 100...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
cept or iit roorkee or spa delhi which is best for b arch

1 st IIT Roorkee ,2 nd SPA Delhi and 3 rd CEPT. This ranking is purely based for B.Arch., taking into consideration the quality of education, opportunities provided by that branch in the...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Who is highest wicket taker bowler in test and one day cricket??

Muttiah Muralitharan 502+ wickets in one-day Cricket 769+ wickets in Test Cricket

Sachin Tyagi 5 years ago
Sir,please tell me which private institute is best for civil engineering and placement ? That private institute should participate in CSAB 2014..Thank you!

These are some good private colleges for for civil engineering and placement: PSG College of Technology PEC University of Technology Harcourt Butler Technological Institute College of...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
which book is sefl sufficient with detailed answers of all its questions for jee advanced – j d lee(indian version) or o p tandon ?

More recommended book and trusted by astronomical numbers is O P TONDON. So you can at first do that and when your are done you can reach up for J D LEE and check the different kind of...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
View all Questions »