Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

Dear Sir,

I will be writing my entrance exam in Dubai. I have submitted my application for the same. I would like to know information about the Admit Card for the same.

How and when are we to receive our admit cards?

Thanks & Regards

Nishant Dsouza

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nishant

Joint entrance exam date is 11 april 2010.I hope you will recieve your admit card with in one week.

first you shoulld check your status of application form in the jee site.

check the link

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/validate.htm

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

SIR / MAAM WHAT ARE ALL THE SYLLABUS IN PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, MATH FOR JEE MAIN AND ADVANCE

There is the syllabus for jee mains advanced in ncert books............................................................................................................... thank you.

SAI SARDAR 7 days ago

syllabus is given in the prospectus ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Mohit Kumar 3 days ago
Sir I wanted some suggestions for books as I m starting my preparations for IIT JEE main as well as advanced.i have noted down some books through different resources.i m attaching a pic of...

DEAR RIDDHI GUPTA, I SUPPOSE TO H.C.VARMA BOOK PHYSICAL SCIENCE.IT CONTAINS SO MANY PROBLEMS YOU CAN SOLVE IT BY EASY METHOD.AND FOR MATHES I HOPE NCERT BOOKS ARE BETTER....

SAI SARDAR 4 months ago

I encourage op tandon for chemistry hc verma for physics and dc gupta for mathematics as i hav started my prepartion for iit ignore remaing books and cengage publications are also good to...

Avinash abhi 4 months ago

U can use h.c.verma for physics,cyngage for maths nd chemistry nd Riddhi Gupta u can also use d.c.pandey as even I started doing the same.

Drovan Reddy 4 months ago
hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.

In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

IIT M will be a good choice

Prajwal Kavad 7 months ago
can you please upload AIIMS 2014 and AIIMS 2015 Question papers

Dear Students, It will be uploaded soon. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

kindly go through the cbse website for the same.. otherwise u can google it out.. else visit meritnation.com there u will get it...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago
CAN btech 1 st year give kvpy 2015

According to official notification only those students who have enrolled for the basic sciences courses (that is,B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Int. M.Sc./M.S) are only eligbile. Please refer to...
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

Students enrolled in the 1st year of undergraduate program in Basic Sciences namely Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics & Biology leading to B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Int. M.Sc./M.S. are...
  img
Avinash 6 months ago
sir i want get mbbs aiims 2014 question paper with answere

You pls check it on askiitians web link, if not then it is given in Arihant Publication AIIMS entrance papers books or mtg ‘s AIIMS Explorer..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 months ago

It is not available for free in any website till now. So you have to buy latest edition of previous years AIIMS question papers by Arihant or MTG publications for getting 2014 AIIMS...

Adarsh 8 months ago

It is not available for free in any website till now. So you have to by latest edition of previous years AIIMS question papers by Arihant or MTG publications.

Adarsh 8 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off