while writing the IIT JEE what is the advisable way to do the bubling. is it better after every question is answered or at the end of the entire paper.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

This is a nice question, You should fix 30 min for this work after paper. then mark all the bubbles. then If you will complete this work within 15 or 20 min then one by one solve question and mark immediately mark the bubble. Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.So by this you will save a lot of time.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.
Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Pramod Kumar
IITR Alumni
4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
In how many ways we can select 5 cards from a deck from 52 cards, if each selection must include atleast one king?

As there are 4 cardd of king in the set of 52 cards. total ways of selection of 5 cards from the deck = 52C 5 case-I. If we select all the 4 king in the selection so the number of...
  img
Naveen Kumar yesterday
0my age is 19 and i m giving 12 th in state board exam next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

EE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one of the...
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989. So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
I am a foreign citizenship holder.(Tanzanian). Is there a foreigner’s quota for admissions in IIT ? Which IITs give such quota and in which fields ? How much rank is good enough to get...

Yes of course, there is NRI reservation scheme in IIT-JEE. Please check the prospectus once, You will get whole info.. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 days ago
Please tell me the steps, from the beginning how to access the current classroom. I was told to go to the classroom resources, but i couldnt find so. Please help. Urgent

Please find your answer below. Is the IIT JEE/AIMPT prepration booster dilogue box disturbing you??? so to go to the current class room, just click the white space down to school exams+...

Yugabrat Gogoi one month ago

thank u yar

Swagat Bordoloi one month ago

no probs

Yugabrat Gogoi one month ago
Sir, I have heard that the IIT JEE has merged the JEE MAIN and JEE ADVANCED into a single examination for joint counselling. So for instance if I get placement in IIT but not into my desired...

JEE Main 2015 Paper Pattern JEE Main 2015 exam will comprise of two patterns – Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper I –Physics Chemistry and Mathematics. This paper is conducted in both...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
I have got 38106 AIR category rank and 1474 state category rank. I have given choices for NIT surathkal (home state). Which of my ranks will be considered for allotment?

Home state rank will also be given in addition to AIR rank. Since you have given choices for NIT suratkal which is in your home state, so for seat allotment your home state rank wii be...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago

which AIR rank overall or category?

PRERAK CHATURVEDI 3 months ago

which AIR rank overall or

PRERAK CHATURVEDI 3 months ago
View all Questions »