ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

while writing the IIT JEE what is the advisable way to do the bubling. is it better after every question is answered or at the end of the entire paper.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

This is a nice question, You should fix 30 min for this work after paper. then mark all the bubbles. then If you will complete this work within 15 or 20 min then one by one solve question and mark immediately mark the bubble. Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.So by this you will save a lot of time.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.
Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Pramod Kumar
IITR Alumni
5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...

I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday

jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...

ng29 2 days ago
i have got CRL rank 16000 in paper 2..im from gen catagory..are there chances to get b arch in NITs?? please reply

Good to hear about your rank, but before going ahead for any kind of decision or somethinhg I advise you to go for a virtual tour on the wwebnlinks of IITs or NIts to check the current...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 5 days ago
Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

Prajwal Kavad yesterday

How far is the mock seat allocated by JoSAA be our final seat??

Sandeep yesterday
whicw nit i will get good course for 146 in jee main and 470 in cbse (GE)?

Hi Pointing a specific NIT would be tough. Infact to get an NIT will be a stretch.
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

Did you appear in Jee Advanced?....If not?...then there is a remote chance for getting into NIT...but yes you can try at – The LNM Inst of Info Tech, Jaipur Lovely Professional University,...

Soneel Verma one month ago

you have chances to get in nit jaipur all the best

sajid 16 days ago
Where can I get AIIMS 2014 solutions?

You may get aiims 2014 solutions at aakash insitute official site .. Thanks Bharat Bajaj Askiitians faculty
  img
bharat bajaj one year ago
which has better salary, package mining or chemical in nit rourkela?

I guess you may go for Chemical branch as it had a wider scope as compared to mining or any other branch,....you may compare some other leading institutions as well for the sake of your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago

I think it would be chemical.

ABHAY SHUKLA 5 days ago

I think it wo

ABHAY SHUKLA 5 days ago
View all Questions »