Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

ARE THE QUESTNS USED 2 COME IN JEE R SAME AS PER ISSUED SYLLABUS?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Aviral

Dear IIT JEE is very accurate in this . You will not find any question which is not included in the syllabus.

and also they will not left any topic of the issued syllabus.atleast u will find one question from every topic.

if you will see the pattern of last year papers,then you will find that question were framed in such a way that it include

more than one chaptre. and in whole paper almost entire syllabus are covered

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello, I am a Student OF Diploma currently persuing for Electrical Engineering 3 rd year. so Can you give tips to study for the IIT JEE mains

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 7 months ago
sir my if JEE mains score is 65 in written will the person able to sit in counsiling by JOSAA

Immediately visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know whether you may still be allotted a seat as per the counsellings, if not then try at some other renowned institutions like –...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

Yes you can sit in counselling based on your score in OBC category I think that you can get an NIT in the 4 th round But I think josaa registrations are over!!

Akshit Matthew 7 months ago
HELLO there, I am studying in10th grade CBSE and I really want to go for IIT even though I don't have much knowledge about what is IIT, I wanted to know what should I take in my11 and 12,...

IIT mains and advance required to get seat in IIT. Please share your contact details so that we can guide you one on one in a better way.
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 days ago

to get into iit firts you have to qualify jee mains to become eligible for jee advanced which is required to get into iits

Mohit Kumar 3 days ago
sir i wanna prepare for iit and start today .Will I be able to click iit .please suggest some ways to read

Dear Sohail, You have not mentioned that whether you are in 11th or 12th..... Good planning with consistent hard work is the key of success…. Let me know the class in which u r...

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 6 years ago

Hi Sohail, If you'd like, you can get coaching from faculty at Askiitians.com We provide online coaching. For more details, click on this link http://www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx...

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 6 years ago
How is Electrical Power and Automation Branch of IIT Delhi. what is the scope of this branch. Alternatively, i may get Mechanical and Maths and computing in IIT Kanpur or CSE in Guwhati or...

Prefer CSE. Electrical P. and Automation at IIT D is also a good option. Depending upon your interset choose between IIT D and IIT K. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Scope of EEPA is also good. but as the average salary offered to an CSE engg. is comparatively higher. Rest all depends upon your interest.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Sir, you have given all the options. if I prefer CSE then Guwahati or BHU are the options. But if I choose between IIT Delhi and Kanpur and EEPA or Mech/ MNC are the options. so which one...

Pradeep Mangal 7 months ago
if i dont get int iit or nit can i drop one year ?i am in class 12.....plz answer me fast...

Remeber one thing dropping one year is not at all advisable unless you have already cracked atleast jee main with good marks or jee advanced with poor ranks and wish it to improve. So watch ...

Gyanendra Prakash one year ago

Remeber one thing dropping one year is not at all advisable unless you have already cracked atleast jee main with good marks or jee advanced with poor ranks and wish it to improve. So watch ...

Gyanendra Prakash one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off