Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Aviral

Dear IIT JEE is very accurate in this . You will not find any question which is not included in the syllabus.

and also they will not left any topic of the issued syllabus.atleast u will find one question from every topic.

if you will see the pattern of last year papers,then you will find that question were framed in such a way that it include

more than one chaptre. and in whole paper almost entire syllabus are covered

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i got 486178 air in main n 31793 sc rank.. plzz tell me best college for me..
Choose any best college near by you.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??
You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...
You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?
If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...
Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....
Rahat S 2 months ago
sir can get nit dgp metallurgy with air 44086?
Depends on the your category. Please refer the official website of jeemains counselling for previous year opening and closing rank of NITs. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
MAy be possible, nothing for sure can be foretold at this pedestal, but yes one thing for sure can be done, I mean you may visit the official weblink of Jeemains and get to know the current ...
can IIT be achieved by working hard hardy in our home without going to class? how can we prepare for IIT? as everyone tells,IIT is impossible for a 84% in 10th std student to achieve? is an...
Hi IIT JEE is one of the most difficult competitive examinations in India at this point of time. Around 3 lakh people appear in the exam with about 6000 of them finally getting into the...
AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
which is better vit(vellore) cse or iiest mining ?
Dear student, Now a days CS students are the King in terms of the number of opportunities in front of them after completing engg. And if you are getting this in VIT, thats a added advantage...
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...
thank you
ayush chaturvedi 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details