ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

ARE THE QUESTNS USED 2 COME IN JEE R SAME AS PER ISSUED SYLLABUS?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Aviral

Dear IIT JEE is very accurate in this . You will not find any question which is not included in the syllabus.

and also they will not left any topic of the issued syllabus.atleast u will find one question from every topic.

if you will see the pattern of last year papers,then you will find that question were framed in such a way that it include

more than one chaptre. and in whole paper almost entire syllabus are covered

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am expecting 190-200 jee main paper 2 and scored 94.45 in tamilnadu board exam. can i get architecture spa and nits?

Hi.. As per the scores you are describing, since your percentage is good, there are chances that you can get architecture in NITs. You can also try for other branches in other NITs also....
  img
Sakshi 19 days ago

No its difficult to get seat in SPA or NIT as you are very far from expected cutoff range.
  img
Avinash 19 days ago

Its difficult in getting selected in top university. there are many universities which provide you excellent placement,top infrastructure,desired course The top universities 1 BITS, Pilani...

abhinaipadachuru 18 days ago
Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 19 hours ago

How far is the mock seat allocated by JoSAA be our final seat??

Sandeep 19 hours ago

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

8 hours ago
i am belong to obc and my jee main 2015 AIR- gen rank is 61554 and obc-ncl rank is 16598. sir will i get any top government college?

Yes, its semms quite probable, but you should be double careful and check out your stature on the website of IITs/NITs and also do one thing more just check out the counselling rounds’...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago
aiims mbbs 2014 question i want to get

For getting AIIMS 2014 question paper you have to buy new edition of AIIMS previous year question papers book. Till now it is found in any website that is why I am telling you to buy a new...

Adarsh one month ago

There was a mistake in the last sentence. The correct sentence is belowTill now it is not found in any website that is why I am telling you tobuy a new edition of AIIMS previous year...

Adarsh one month ago
Please suggest an efficient study planner for preparation of Olympiads alonwith JEE. I am currently in class XI and am aspiring for JEE 2017. So, what other inputs/books are needed for...

Dear student, Study planner is available on askIITians website. Please refer from their. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 2 days ago
sir i had scored 98.5%in intermediate and 119 in mains can i get seat in any top 10 nits

Well. i feel that the cutof list started with 120 on wards, still to be clear about this concept, i may suggest you to visit the official website of nearby NIT and check out the actual...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago

Its very hard to be selected under top10.There are top Uninersities which provide you sholarship as you scored 98.5% and 119 in jee.They provide you good placement opportunities enhancement ...

abhinaipadachuru 21 days ago

hello harika, i think the cut off is more than your score.but as to be in detailed i suggest you to visit the official page of nearby nit and check the cut off.

sajid 20 days ago
View all Questions »