DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

ARE THE QUESTNS USED 2 COME IN JEE R SAME AS PER ISSUED SYLLABUS?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Aviral

Dear IIT JEE is very accurate in this . You will not find any question which is not included in the syllabus.

and also they will not left any topic of the issued syllabus.atleast u will find one question from every topic.

if you will see the pattern of last year papers,then you will find that question were framed in such a way that it include

more than one chaptre. and in whole paper almost entire syllabus are covered

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??

MIght be possible.
  img
Vijay Mukti 14 days ago

May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...

Soneel Verma 13 days ago

How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?

Rahul Attrey 14 days ago
What is the scope of mineral engg in ISM dhanbad? Should I let it go and wait for next round?

There is a very good scope for it, make sure whether it’s been allotted to you, if yes, then i don’t think you may be able to make another choice in the subsequent counselling...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 14 days ago

scope is good in evrything if you are intrested , else wait for other rounds

Prajwal Kavad 16 days ago
After passing out 10 th board, i want to take computer engineering...What preparations should i have for the clearance and admission in IIT? I am in Gujarat Board and will pass 10 th next...

Its commendable that you are concerned about your future at this early stage, and to answer you query, I may suggest –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago

U must join good and renowned coaching centre to get proper guideline and rest is ur hard work and detrmination and also start with good books only , practice as many questions as ucan ALSO ...

ng29 24 days ago
which books are better for cracking AIIMS exam?

Donot go through many books. Be selective in checking out a good book and work around it. Read one good book but throughly. NCERT Books are a must. NCERT Books Physics: CBSE PMT set of 3...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 8 months ago

NCERT books give you basic ideas then you can go for AIIMS exam point books.

Adarsh one month ago
my daughter has got cut off of 155 and board marks in CBSE is 485

You need to be a frequent visitor on BITS Pilani’s official website to check out the recent status and along with that you can also visit the websites of other renowned institutions as well ...

Soneel Verma one month ago

if she is the board topper of her respective zone then she can get a seat at BITs pilani.

Prajwal Kavad one month ago

use jee mains rank predictor to predict her rank.TH

vb 19 days ago
hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as...

If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago
View all Questions »