ARE THE QUESTNS USED 2 COME IN JEE R SAME AS PER ISSUED SYLLABUS?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Aviral

Dear IIT JEE is very accurate in this . You will not find any question which is not included in the syllabus.

and also they will not left any topic of the issued syllabus.atleast u will find one question from every topic.

if you will see the pattern of last year papers,then you will find that question were framed in such a way that it include

more than one chaptre. and in whole paper almost entire syllabus are covered

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
|z|

is 10 matks required for iit jee exams or jee mains?

Year of passing of class 12 th makes the difference not 10 th . You have two chances, the year you appear for 12 th and year later....
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

img
Aziz Alam one month ago

sir i have appered for my 10 in 2013 but fue to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gona write my iit exam in 2016 will it make any difference

vignesh one month ago
how can i prefer for tht exam?

Please ask complete question...
  img
Amit Shekhar 2 months ago

Please give a complete question http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html...
  img
Amit Shekhar 2 months ago
hello sir i am rishi kashyap i have passed class 12th in 2014.i am giving the improvement exam in physics,chemistry and maths because my percentage in pcm is 57.3% which is less than 60%,but...

Continuity in the class-10th and 12 th is required with a gap of two year, for ex, 10 th in 2008, then 12 th must be in 2010. Second criteria, you must have atleast 60 % in the qualifying...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
i want to become an physicist.i have great interest in nuclear physics,electronics,communication...what i should do after 12th to become an physicist.should i do bsc from physics hons or...

Till graduation, you need to go to a college that has well developed infrastructure in terms of research and development. This will only develop your interest in the field of your interest....
  img
Ravi 16 days ago

Many premium institutes are offering Graduation degrees in physics which have a global recognition. Few such are IITs offering BTech (Engineering physics), B.Sc (IISc, IISER, central...
  img
Ravi 15 days ago

thanks sir but which have better scope b.tech or bsc.and which college is best for bsc physics hons.

vijay yadav 15 days ago
Presently CSAB 2014 is showing opening and closing ranks after round 1 for colleges and it is written they are AIR but which AIR overall or category?

Hi, All the ranks show there are AIR ranks. Its overall AIR and not category rank or category AIR. Under the different categories, the ranks shown are AIR Overall as well. BEST OF lUCK !
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago
Sir, could you arrange the following branches of NIT Suratkal Karnataka in descending priority ? Computer Engineering, Mechanical, ECE, Electrical and Electronic Engineering(EEE) and...

This is the order more or less depending upon the past data acquired from various sources a liost is created which you can see on this URL ”...
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
View all Questions »