Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

ARE THE QUESTNS USED 2 COME IN JEE R SAME AS PER ISSUED SYLLABUS?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Aviral

Dear IIT JEE is very accurate in this . You will not find any question which is not included in the syllabus.

and also they will not left any topic of the issued syllabus.atleast u will find one question from every topic.

if you will see the pattern of last year papers,then you will find that question were framed in such a way that it include

more than one chaptre. and in whole paper almost entire syllabus are covered

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Iam now in PUC2 , I need some preparation tips perfect time table some updates on JEE exams Useful books previous papers of JEE Please lead me to the successss,........

All information is present on askiitians blog. You can search it askiitians website I am putting some useful links where you will get required information....
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

Time table with respect to topics to study or daily studying time table.
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

5.00 A.M.- GOOD MORNING { WAKE UP} 5.10- 6.30- PHYSICS 6.30- 2.00 PM - SCHOOL TIME 2.00-2.30 - REST 2.30 - 4.00- MATHS 4 - 4.30 - REST AND TV OR SOCIAL MEDIA 4.30- 6 - CHEMISTRY 6-7 - ANY...

SAHIL 2 months ago

you are in a right place , askiitian have every material by which u can crack jee mains and advanced with perfect rank . so, dnt loose your time , join to our self study package , they are...

yesterday
Is it worth dropping for JEE now? ItsJuly, JEE mains98(cutoff-100) AIR133000, 87.8%CBSE,messed up 12(preboards-31%)determined to work hard now, coaching tomorrow, didnt read since june1

You can continue for coaching from now onwards. its just starting...try hard and prepare like 300 days you have... Follow a time table, strict to the plans and strategy and go forward.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago

@ yatinder havenot u got any iiit this year , even if their seat will vacant , they can take unqualified student also , and yes , its worth dropping as your scores are good , but do...

Umakant biswal 4 months ago

hi yatinder i think dropping a year is not a bad idea for you. this s because you are very near to cuoff this year and you have also got good marks in your cbse exams. but you should be...

SAHIL 4 months ago
sir/mam i want to ask is zero even or odd or both or none which one should i consider

hi gaurabg zer is considered as a even number. a number is considered as even if it is divisible by 2 exactly. only due to this reason we consider zero as even thanks post if still some...

SAHIL 3 months ago

Hello Gaurang , According to me zero should be considered as even ,because of its divisibility by 2 , as we know a number is said to be even if its divisible by 2.

jus 3 months ago

Hi Gaurang According to me an integer is odd if dividing it by 2 does not yeilds an integer but on dividing 0 by 2 we get an integer “0” so 0 is even

Ankit Jaiswal 3 months ago
tell me top engg collages in andhra pradesh??????????????

Dear Chetan Sreedevi women,s college,MVSR college,Deccan college,Muffacam colleges are top colleges in andhra pradesh

Prabhakar ch 11 months ago

Sreedevi women,s college,MVSR college,Deccan college,Muffacam colleges are top colleges in andhra pradesh sreedevi womens college,mvsr college,deccan college,muffacam colleges are top...

SAI SANDY 11 months ago

Sreedevi women,s college,MVSR college,Deccan college,Muffacam colleges are top colleges in andhra pradesh sreedevi womens college,mvsr college,deccan college,muffacam colleges are top...

raj 11 months ago
nit raipur vs iiit jabalpur which is better..? please reply soon

The problems of good faculty is always there. Franckly speekng, this problem is also present in the newer IITs. Now you can image. In B.Tech, don’t entirely depends on the faculties.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Choice is yours. I will suggest you to go through the official website of jee mains to see the previous year opening and closing rank for different rounds. Thanks.
  img

NIT R is older institute and hence is equiped with the all the facilites. All is Well.!!!!
  img
why maximum of the people choose iits ? can u give me explination>??

IITs are considered as the best institute for Engineering students. Best talents from the country choose these institutes because for its best educaton and environment there. They are also...
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Dear Dheeru Maximum of the people choose iits because of some huge reasons.There is good quality of FOOD , BED and ENJOYEMENT All the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 11 months ago

HAI DHEERU CHOWDARY MOST OF THE STUDENTS IN INDIA CHOOSES IITS WHY BECAUSE IN IITS ADMINISTRATION AND FACULTY ARE VERY WELL.AND ALSO JOB OPPORTUNITIES ARE VERY WELL.

RAMCHANDRARAO 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off