Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: Aakash50

i am giving iit for the 2nd time & have completed almost all my syllabus quite well.

but , i am strictly afraid of integration & have no idea about it, can u help me?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear rahul

integration is important topic in IIT JEE syllabus,you will get 2-3 question based upon this.

So have enough time left to study integration.

I will suggest u to refer I A MAron (calculus of single variable) intigration is very well explained in this book.

also refer ur study material .

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Im kaushik from chennai.. i was very confused of choosing books for the preparation jee mains....i dont want to buy too many books as it can confuse me.....so please tell me good books for...

Just follow the link for important books for JEE Main only. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/important-books.html
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

Dear Student, when you have to appear in a competitive exam, you have to make number of efforts for the same, may be you need to join a coaching center, download sample papers and previous...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
which is a better option? IIT G CSE OR BITS PILANI CSE

BITS Pilani stands atop among the both but you may check in details at other institutions too in order to go for a comparative analysis, consider visiting the official weblinks of these – R ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

coz it is better than iit G bt if u want the tag iit then only prefer iit G

navneet 11 months ago

both are good bt pilani is more better

navneet 11 months ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S 11 months ago
Mech in iit kharagpur or cse in nit trichy which is better

@ jakka frst of all i appreciate your effort of clearing jee advanced with such a good rank .. it completely depend upon your intrest that you are intrested to be a software engineet and...

Umakant biswal 10 days ago

Don’t be in a fix regarding the choice of either of these branches, let me tell you that the future prospects in CSE branch are quite bright.On the other hand Mechanical branch is equally...

Aneesh Sehgal 9 days ago

getting a good iit like that of iit kharagpur . so, acc to me frst preference go for iit kharagpur mechanical as its the most suitable branch and having good placement . and if u hv intrest...

raj 9 days ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for b.tech in computer science ???????????

All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking ...as the trends change every year but roughly...

Ramesh V 6 years ago

It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...

AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 6 years ago
Which of the following universities is better: Manipal University OR Thapar University. Presently i am getting ECE in Manipal University and ECE+MBA in Thapar University. Please guide...

Both are at par as far as the question of stature lies, and the next issue is to make sure what interests you the most, are you willing to go for integrated program of ECE+MBA or not,....if ...

Manipal accordind to me is better if we see all the rankings and infrastructure.Also thapar is also most reputed colleges in india so it is also good . It is also offering you MBA cource so ...

kanwar singh sidhu 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off