ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

It is most difficult to obtain OBC (Non CL)certificate with countersignsture of the District Magistrate though my sincere from two months. Why not issue certificate by the Tahasildhar as was ii force during JEE 2009?.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
8÷4(3-1)=?

yes the answer is 1,8/4(3-1)=4(3-1)=4(2)=8,8/8=1

d.kojalrani 3 months ago

solve bu BOD MASS rule. 1 is the ansr.

vikas yadav 3 months ago

then th equestion will be like this yaar (8÷4)(3-1) =? then the answer is 2*2=4

SRUTI 3 months ago
SEE THE ATTACHMENT PLS AND GIVE ME THE SOLUTION TO IT

assume dat d vel of com is v1.d topmost, bottommost points of contact are P,Q.appy d condition of pure rolling at P,Q. AT Q, V1-RW = V AT P, V1+RW = 2V solving des we get,v1=3v/2 and w=v/2r ...

naina 3 months ago

if u dont understand any part of d answer let me know and if u did understand den approve it!:P

naina 3 months ago

I DIDN’T UNDERSTOOD CAN U GIVE THE COMPLETE SOLUTION TO IT

SRUTI 3 months ago
I got 6570 rank in advanced, where can I get admission? Also I got 310 in BITSAT, where shoulld I take admission?

For ur JEE advanced rank you’ll no get ec eee mech cs but its possible through ur BITS score. In IITs you may get in branches like metallury material science geotechnology etc., but...
  img
Avinash 15 days ago

You can pursue admission at leading IITs and keep an eye on counselling rounds there, make sure you get in any of them and if it does not work there, just visit on official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 days ago

just go for iit & take any branch that you get in any of the iit

AKSHAY SHARMA 15 days ago
Sir my mains air is 28000 nd i m gen category from rajasthan can i get even lowest branch in nit jaipur

Sorry dear, no chance of NIT Rajasthan, if first , second, third and fourth round of counselling.. Last year Mechanical engg was predicated at 18071.. So, its very rare chance....
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday
i got 46 marks in JEE main 2015. which college can i get.

In GEN, OBC cat, no chance of any NITs or demed university But In SC cat...a student may get a deemed university He should wait for second and third round of counselling...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 15 days ago

Hi Your marks are very low to get an admission in any college.
  img
Sunil Kumar 15 days ago

can i enroll for the jee main counselling?

anushi 15 days ago
sir i am getting 53 marks in jee main (obc)will i be eligible for jee advanced

Although the chances are very rare, but hope for the best, as bonus marks may reflect some impact...on the cut off
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

You should better check the cut offlist fo yur category in the particular institution where you wish to pursue your degree, or otherwise ther are other eputed colleges and universities as...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago

It depends on the cut off , but the chances are low., try other exams. good luck.

shubham sharda one month ago
View all Questions »