Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

It is most difficult to obtain OBC (Non CL)certificate with countersignsture of the District Magistrate though my sincere from two months. Why not issue certificate by the Tahasildhar as was ii force during JEE 2009?.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra 11 months ago

Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago

Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago
only 24 days are left for the jee main paper but i am not feeling confident in some chapters even after studying them well and completing previous years question, i forget whatever i learn...

After getting your problem, i found you tried to mugging up the solutions of the questions, thats why you face problem to find the solution of problem based on other related concepts. It...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Dear student, Prepare a revision plan for urself Each day you need to revise = Total chapters in PCM / days left Prepare short notes For quick revision our self study package is highly...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
I HV ATTEMPTED JEE IN 2015. BUT I HAVE NOT GOT SELECTED IN JEE ADVANCE. CAN I TRY FOR ANOTHER TIME/

If you are confident within youu and have scored/prepared well this time, then you can try once more.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Yes why not, and if you want to pursue your degree at some other equally reputed institution, then I may suggest to visit the official websites of a few reputed and esteemed institutions to ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

yes , why not if you are good student and if you are confident that you crack this time then you have to do it because when a person loss something in first time then he try more better...

ankit raj 9 months ago
I m scoring 50 in advance and 114 in mains in this oBC category.. And 86.2 in CBSE board ..which IIT or nit can I get

Dear Student, this score does not ensure much better prospects still you must keep visiting the official websites of NITs to enquitre of your status there else you mau try seeking admission ...

Aneesh Sehgal yesterday

List of NIT u could easily get - Agartala, Bhopal, Calicut, Hamirpur, Jalandhar, Jamshedpur, Rourkela, Srinagar, Warangal List of IITs u could get - Guwahati, Ropar,...

Rahul Bothra 5 days ago
How to securing a website with client SSL certificate

Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): How It Works Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects your Web site and makes it easy for your Web site visitors to trust you in three essential ways: 1....

Amit Saxena 7 years ago

Reason to Implement SSL in Website.. If you have sensitive data on your site, or the site is intended for a limited audience, you may want to implement user certificate authorization, which ...

Ravi Sharma 7 years ago

Here are some guidelines for the ticket problem description: Provide your site address (URL and path) Is the server Apache or IIS? If the server is not SSL-enabled, can the server admin set ...

Himanshu Vijay 7 years ago
at 100000 rank in jee main which of the nits i can get and which subject

Dear student If your rank is 100000 or more then there are very less chances to get admission in NIT.the last cut off rank last year for NIT was nearly 41000.
  img
Bhavya one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off