Hi please give me iit jee 2010 exam details and some important dates for iit jee. please do not provide links, detailed information about iit jee dates.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear ankita jain

IMPORTANT DATES

Last date of receipt of completed JEE application form

Saturday

December 19,2009

Joint Entrance Examination

Sunday

April 11,2010

Declaration of Results

Wednesday

May 26,2010

On-line filling of CHOICES open for ALL the qualified candidates

Thursday to Wednesday

May 27 to June 09, 2010

Medical examination and counselling for qualified PD candidates (the schedule will be announced on the IIT websites)

Wednesday to Friday

June 09-11,2010

SC/ST/PD/DS Counselling
OBC

Wednesday to Thursday
Thursday to Saturday

June 09-10,2010
June 10-12,2010

Last date of receipt of filled and duly signed choice sheets

Thursday

June 17,2010

Architecture / Design Aptitude Test

Thursday

June 10,2010

Website release of course allocation

Monday

June 28,2010

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which. Maths book is best for b arch test

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx read this article all the good books are mentioned in it , it will help you to find all the good books in all three subjects.
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago
sir , my AIR rank for b.arch in jee main is 25802 and overall category rank is 6740. my state rank for b.arch is 1835 and category rank in state is 921. I belong to OBC category. IS there...

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
Sir What is rules for branch change in IIT kharagpur? how many students can change the branch? Is there any reservation criteria ?

I am attaching you the file regarding the branch change terms and conditions. There are many clauses attached with branch change that can effect the comfortable branch change process in IIT...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...

Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
Dear Sir, I passed my 10 th boards exam with just 65%. Can I get into BANSAL IIT JEE Coaching classes if i secure ovwer 75% in my first year

Dear Sarma, There is no as such percentage criteria for getting admission into Bansal Classes. But of course, you have to pass and clear their entrance test. Try revising and becoming...

Askiitians Expert Himanshu Geed - IIT Delhi 4 years ago
Can a PCMC student apply for AIIMS exam?

Hi An applicant needs to hae Biology subject in Class 12 th in order to appear for AIIMS exam, See here: Aspirants should have passed the 12th Class under School Certificate Examination or...
  img
Sumreet Johar 2 months ago

thank you

Chammu 2 months ago

thank you

Chammu 2 months ago
View all Questions »