Hi please give me iit jee 2010 exam details and some important dates for iit jee. please do not provide links, detailed information about iit jee dates.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear ankita jain

IMPORTANT DATES

Last date of receipt of completed JEE application form

Saturday

December 19,2009

Joint Entrance Examination

Sunday

April 11,2010

Declaration of Results

Wednesday

May 26,2010

On-line filling of CHOICES open for ALL the qualified candidates

Thursday to Wednesday

May 27 to June 09, 2010

Medical examination and counselling for qualified PD candidates (the schedule will be announced on the IIT websites)

Wednesday to Friday

June 09-11,2010

SC/ST/PD/DS Counselling
OBC

Wednesday to Thursday
Thursday to Saturday

June 09-10,2010
June 10-12,2010

Last date of receipt of filled and duly signed choice sheets

Thursday

June 17,2010

Architecture / Design Aptitude Test

Thursday

June 10,2010

Website release of course allocation

Monday

June 28,2010

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
12 gram of carbon reacted with oxygen to produce CO and CO2 at 25 degree and at constant pressure.75Kcal heat was liberated and no carbon reacted.calculate the mass of oxygen which...

Probably your question is not complet. So plz check it and post it again. ..........................................................................................
  img
Naveen Kumar 2 months ago

no sir,question is complete

vineet chatterjee 2 months ago
Do the JEE Main and Advanced question papers contain values of constants, atomic numbers and masses? Just need to know if I need to remember all the values.

Hii student The required ones are always given the question paper. You need not to remeber all of the constants. But it will save your time if you will remember all the formulas as it will...
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
Does someone know the real story behind IIT JEE paper leak in 1997?

In 1997, IIT JEE was cancelled for the first time. The story is that a private coaching institute in Lucknow called its students 12 hours before the Physics and Chemistry exams for...
  img
Ambar Kumar 4 days ago
Please suggest how to get rank below 100 in IIt 2015. I am in class 12 . I have completed the jee syllabus. I have completed from followong books Physics – HCV, DC pandey , Deb Mukherjee,...

It is very good, if you went through the syllabus first time, through these specifies books or notes. I would like to suggest you to join the test series of any good institution, that will...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
What are the range of marks to get cs or electronics in any of the old iits

Although the question is not specific in it’s domain but it can considered on an average scale that you should get rank upto 1500 to get CSE in older IIT’s but if you are...
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
Can a PCMC student apply for AIIMS exam?

Hi An applicant needs to hae Biology subject in Class 12 th in order to appear for AIIMS exam, See here: Aspirants should have passed the 12th Class under School Certificate Examination or...
  img
Sumreet Johar 6 months ago

thank you

Chammu 6 months ago

thank you

Chammu 6 months ago
View all Questions »