Hi please give me iit jee 2010 exam details and some important dates for iit jee. please do not provide links, detailed information about iit jee dates.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear ankita jain

IMPORTANT DATES

Last date of receipt of completed JEE application form

Saturday

December 19,2009

Joint Entrance Examination

Sunday

April 11,2010

Declaration of Results

Wednesday

May 26,2010

On-line filling of CHOICES open for ALL the qualified candidates

Thursday to Wednesday

May 27 to June 09, 2010

Medical examination and counselling for qualified PD candidates (the schedule will be announced on the IIT websites)

Wednesday to Friday

June 09-11,2010

SC/ST/PD/DS Counselling
OBC

Wednesday to Thursday
Thursday to Saturday

June 09-10,2010
June 10-12,2010

Last date of receipt of filled and duly signed choice sheets

Thursday

June 17,2010

Architecture / Design Aptitude Test

Thursday

June 10,2010

Website release of course allocation

Monday

June 28,2010

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
it got a seat in iit madras in dual degree BS MS in biological sciences ...what is the scope and content of the course ??

There is actually little scope as far as India is concerened in the field of application(research or industrial).But, there are very good options abroad regarding biological sciences,in...
  img
Aziz Alam 14 days ago
Hi, I got around 6000 rank in JEE-ADV and around 13000 in JEE-Mains. I have got ISM-Dhanbad ECE and counselling of NITs (and BIT Mesra) are still going on. I want to be in CSE/IT branch. Can...

Corresponding to your ranks( Main & Advanced), the chances of you getting CSE in top 3 NITs are less. You have a pretty good chance of getting CSE BITS Mesra. ECE-ISM Dhanbad is a very...
  img
Aziz Alam 12 days ago
a projectile can have the same range R for two angles of projection.if t 1 and t 2 be the times of flight in the two cases,then what is the product of two times of flight?

Dear student, We have, Now, This, on solving gives: Substituting for the speeds and the angles from the first equation, would give the required result. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 16 days ago
I have got 284 in bits and this years cutoff is 284 while waiting list cutoff is 272... i am interested in both btech and msc(hons)... will i get any of it in pilani, goa, hyderabad except...

The link below is BITSAT Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/bitsat/rank-predictor.htm Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT...
  img
Aziz Alam 21 days ago
MY RANK IS 19450, WHICH NIT SHALL I APPLY FOR CIVIL ENGINEERING. I AM FROM MAHARASHTRA.

You can get civil at good NITs, you should apply first for old NITs as they are better than the NEW NIts, then you give prefrence to new nits, in old nits first give preference to branch .
  img
Sher Mohammad 18 days ago
i want to crack AIPMT how to prepare and what type of books are useful for me

Understand the Syllabus throughly, specially which individual sections are important.Prepare beginning from Class 11 syllabus before moving on to Class 12. Make sure you are clear on the...
  img
Dinesh one month ago
View all Questions »