Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Sir, What cutoff did you estimated for JEE 2008 ?

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student,

For JEE 2008 , our team had estimated a cutoff of 180.For JEE 2009 our team has estimated a cutoff of 155-160.

Regards,

Prashant

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

which is the best iit foundation book for class 9? i got many books from amazon but all are good i think so. i am really very confused anyone please suggest me the best iit foundation book...

@ ayudi i would prfer askiitian more , see in all of the rest publication , u will get only some concept , and some questions for practice , but in askiitian , u have many more facility at...

Umakant biswal 10 days ago
sir, my Jee Air is 168861 SC rank is 7053 . I had a keen interest in Computer Science and IT. due to no coaching, my JEE mains score was 59. But i got 98%in board exams. I cannot drop the...

@ charanjit In that case u have to look upon the private university like lovely professional university , punjab , and amity university , noida . lpu takes admission if you have scored more ...

Umakant biswal 16 days ago
is the number of exams for qualifying jee advanced goona increase for jjee 2017?? if so...plss explain

@ pujitha No, till now , there is no update regarding that , so, if there will be any official update then i will inform you here , or keep in touch with the askiitian blog for more update...

Umakant biswal 9 days ago
I want a study plan and imp topics to focus on JEE and board. Please help me. my target is to crack atleast mains and get atleast +90% in cbse board. Soliciting your kind co-operation in...

@ shreyas , its very easy to score 90 percent in cbse board , but clearing mains with good rank is the little bit diffrent thing ,both the exams are diffrent , board exam test how well u...

Umakant biswal 11 days ago

@ SHREYAS The time table u should follow like this , 6 am – wake up and journal writting 7 am – school timing 2 pm – come back to home , 2;00 to 2;45 – launch 2;50 to 3;50 – sleeping time , ...

Umakant biswal 11 days ago

time table to follow 5.30 am – wake up and journal writting 7 am – school timing 2 pm – come back to home , 2-2.30 – rest 2.30-4 – physics 4-4.20 – rest 4.20 – 6 chemistry 6-6.30 game or...

SAHIL 10 days ago
sir,i got 74 marks in mains and 93% in ipe can i get admission into NIT institutes?

Not much chances are there as long as you belong to a general category, may be your category, if any, helps you. Otherwise , you may go for seeking admission in one of the leading private...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

@ rajesh in this case mentioning a catagory is must important . if u are from SC/ST catagory then only u can get nit college . but if from general , then u are not elligible for cutoff ,...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago

if you are a general category student you cannot get admission if you belong to obc or sc or st category you can get admission in a nit thanks and approve my answer regards sahil

SAHIL 2 months ago
Should I prefer cse at UIET chandigarh or aeronautical engineering at PEC?

Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personla choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...

Aneesh Sehgal 14 days ago

both the instittutes are good.so answering to this is a bit difficult i think you should follow your interest but if you are not interested in any of the two than surely cse at uiet...

SAHIL 17 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off