Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

Sir, What cutoff did you estimated for JEE 2008 ?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student,

For JEE 2008 , our team had estimated a cutoff of 180.For JEE 2009 our team has estimated a cutoff of 155-160.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

i m finding a book so is this a good hoice for me
Which choice?
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
You may go for NCERT books, rather follow these extensive tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three,...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
For Physics – consult books of – HC Verma, Arihant Publ, IE Irodov For MAths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon, P Bahadur, J D Lee...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..
Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
Avinash 3 months ago
Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...
Soneel Verma 3 months ago
best books or all in book needed please help
In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...
Ayush Mishra 3 months ago
Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...
Riddhi Gupta 18 days ago
Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋
Riddhi Gupta 19 days ago
i secured 156 marks in jee mains 2015 and my air rank is 49430(generel). can i get admission in any northen area nit.
Check the link for college and branch prediction for the best possible college options available for you
Avinash 3 months ago
I guess yes you may get it, still you better visit the official website of JEE Mains to check the current status and also keep an eye on the counselling rounds too,....if you get in there,...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
i am a resident of mp. i have also applied for DTU ,Delhi . if i am likely to get an admission at both the colleges (DTU , SGSITS) , what should i opt for , if i have filled in CSE at?????
Prefer DTU_CSE.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
DTU stands atop in comparison with any other institution, and you must ask yourself whether you are happy with this allottment, if yes, then go ahead and if not then try visiting some other ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
How many studens got placement in IIT from askIITians.which is the best institution for JEE coaching
Dear balamurali Check the link for selection in Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion ...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details