Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

Sir, What cutoff did you estimated for JEE 2008 ?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student,

For JEE 2008 , our team had estimated a cutoff of 180.For JEE 2009 our team has estimated a cutoff of 155-160.

Regards,

Prashant

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

How can I prepare for IIT

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 7 months ago
Is comprehensive chemistry by laxmipublication good for theory?

Yes it is good book 4/5 ratimg
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

but it is better if you refer to pradeeps publications becuse according to my analysis about 80% of the iitjee organic+inorganic have come directly from this book........for phyical use p...

Himanshu 2 months ago
Hey guys i want to know how to study for IIT-JEE (main&advanced) and which books should i refer?

First of all Join any good institute for its preparation.Make the proper shedule and planning for your course. Make the target plan for weekly/monthly. Try to solve the questions from the...
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

for Physics – H C Verma, Arihant publ, IE Irodov For Maths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant Calculus, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon for Organic, OP Tondon, P....

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
How can I prepare mathematics for IIT JEE. I am very weak in maths???

The most important point to keep in mind is that Mathematics can only be mastered with regular practice. Starting from basic concepts and easy questions on a regular basis and then on to...

KOOL one year ago

Buy arihant book of objective approach...it has 2 parts.....solve ot thouroughly it'll definitely raise ur level good luck :)

needhelp one year ago

Sir can u tell which book is best for maths …..for jee main and advance self study

milind one year ago
Sir after 4 th round the seats vacant in NITs will be filled by a spot round or not I have been alloted electrical engineering in Sant longwal institute of technology! in my homestate west...

Check the Info which is given on official site JoSAA 2015 Spot Round Eligibility The candidates whose seats have been cancelled because of any alterations vis-à-vis the category they...
  img
Avinash 6 months ago

I suggest you to directly visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know about the actual status,.....if you are not satisfied with the allottment made to you, then you may try...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
sir i had chose to float for first round and now on the allotment letter it is written that i have to report again after the final round so when is the final round ?i was allocated iit...

There is no harm in reporting again, but it is adised that you must immediately visit the official website of Josaa to get the current status, and also keep an eye on the status of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off