Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

Sir, What cutoff did you estimated for JEE 2008 ?

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student,

For JEE 2008 , our team had estimated a cutoff of 180.For JEE 2009 our team has estimated a cutoff of 155-160.

Regards,

Prashant

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?

What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more...

Yaswanth Sai 11 months ago

I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal in manglore

PRAVEEN C NAIK 11 months ago
can u provide me with some skills whic are to be handled at the time of jee

Please refer to the below mentioned link: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/preparation-tips.html Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

hello,dear student first thing you must remember is to do hard work.you must not be confuse during the exam. be confident but not over confident.do not be nervous.practice previous years...

SONALI 2 months ago
Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
my sister is doing BBA under kuk university.it was final yr.tell me what she must do after this.she want to join FMS college for mba.what is the procedue to take admission,abt exam level.is ...

After BBA she has many options : the best is she can for a job You can go with CAT for entry into 8 IIMS , XLRI etc. like management exams which offer 2 year PGDM courses. A part from this...

Ramesh V 6 years ago
if modulation index is 1/2 and power of carrier wave is 2W.then what will be the total power in modulated wave?

Hi divya, great question...there is a formula for that Pm= Pc (1+m 2 /2) Pm= 2 ( 1+ 1/8) Pm= 9/4 W or 1.5W Thank you, BEST OF LUCK!! JEHOYESJIRA

Beenu Mathew 7 days ago
I got 15779 rank in jee mains 2015 . I am general category , delhi region . What are my options in dtu , nsit , iiitd and nit delhi?

You can be in DTU, NSIT or IIIT D(although its has its own criteria of exam), but not sure about the branch.. You should have the branch choice.. CS and EC at DCE » CS and EC at NSIT D...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

You can get a seat at any of these afore-mentioned institutions, it is recommende that you may visit the official weblink of all of these institutions to find out the availability of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off