DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Sir, What cutoff did you estimated for JEE 2008 ?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student,

For JEE 2008 , our team had estimated a cutoff of 180.For JEE 2009 our team has estimated a cutoff of 155-160.

Regards,

Prashant

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash 26 days ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 26 days ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma 26 days ago
Sir can I changed the arrangement after each round of counseling?

YA ,you can change,you can even add preferances after a round plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 22 days ago

Yes it is possible but don’t have much swinging moods, take your time and decide what suits or interests you the most, and then finally choose a branch....parallely you may try visiting...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 21 days ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 16 days ago

Dude go for zonel IIT’s only and I think that you may get one of them but if no zonel than take the NIT’s

Akshit Matthew 17 days ago
sir,im thinking of joining coaching in my 12th class im opting for bansals or resonance in kota i've messed up my 11th class completely and want to clear jee in 2011,plz suggest what to do...

dear student, If you really want to go Kota for IITJEE coaching. then my vote to Bansal. but to enter into bansal is very difficult. and if you are entering in that, most probably you will...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago
how to prep for gk

you should read newspaper daily.Reading newspapers daily can make life easy in learning General Knowledge.You should get involved in some free mock tests that are available on the internet...
  img
Komal one month ago

Try to familiar with current affairs by reading news papers.

Adarsh one month ago
how good is applied geophysics in iit?is thi physics based course?and what it is based on?

Its mainly about geographical related issues. For detail you can refer the course structure/content from the website of IIT who is offereing this course. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 22 days ago
View all Questions »