Sir, What cutoff did you estimated for JEE 2008 ?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student,

For JEE 2008 , our team had estimated a cutoff of 180.For JEE 2009 our team has estimated a cutoff of 155-160.

Regards,

Prashant

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
my age is 19 and i m going to give 12 th board though state board next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

READ JEE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one...
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born onorafter 1 st October 1989. So for JEE 2015you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or after...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

Yes , you will be eligible for the jee, you should read good books for preperation, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx, read this article all good books are mentioned in...
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
sir i got 147 mark in jee main and 91.6 in cbse what will be myair

Category?

B Prabakar one month ago

obc

saumya one month ago
Sir my s.c category rank is 5622 a.i.r and home state s.c rank is 956...is it possible fr me to get admission in any nit with civil engineeing branch? already two rounds are over and i have...

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Which coaching’s offline AITS (All India Test Series) is better Allen resonance FIITJEE

The test series may be equally good in all these options. the number of tests they are offering may be different. But relatively FIIT JEE test series quality and level of questions are good....
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
Sir I`m Sajith AR I got 200 as my JEE Mains 2014 Score and 91% in CBSE Board Exam. Can I get a seat in NIT Calicut or any other

if you are having home state then you can get nit calicut in 2 counselling.you can try for other NIT.its only a prediction.lets hope best. thanks and regards sunil kr askIItian faculty
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 4 months ago

Thank you sir for responding... I`m from Kerala (NIT Calicut,Kerala) and I`m OBC-NCL Category... Can I get EEE or Computer Science in NIT Calicut or other... What are my chances in getting...

sajith A R 4 months ago

also what would be my expected rank....?

sajith A R 4 months ago
Please help for Round 3;Sir on basis of my AIR rank 24875 and SC rank 523 i got NIT Warangal Mech for 2 nd round and thru state got COEP for CSE.I love CSE so please on my rank and category...

As per your rank and last year statistics you have less chances of getting CSE in NITW, but you may get CSE in NIT trichy that too may be in spot round (closing rank 27087). But its not safe...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
View all Questions »