Sir, What cutoff did you estimated for JEE 2008 ?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student,

For JEE 2008 , our team had estimated a cutoff of 180.For JEE 2009 our team has estimated a cutoff of 155-160.

Regards,

Prashant

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 19 days ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 19 days ago

img
Yash Baheti 19 days ago
d.c.pandey or h.c.verma or b.m.sharma is best for both mains&advance 2015 plzzzzz help

yes hc verma so nice book for IIT-JEE and dc pandey also very nice book ...both book give level of JEE Mains ques as well as Jee advance …. Best of Luck!!!

Soumya Sen 27 days ago

yes

Soumya Sen 27 days ago
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 3 months ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Which college should I go for with 7000 rank in JEE Main? I am very much interested in CSE. Should I go for IIIT Allahabad IT or BIT Mesra CSE or any other college/NIT?

CSE branch is in demand in today’s scenario.... better would be you do it from IIIT allahabad or NIT.......... ….….….…......
  img
Suraj Prasad 8 days ago
sir my jee main score is132 and my intermediate percentage is 96 (460/470 in +1 and 500/530 in +2) i am obc(ncl) category student and i got Civil in NIT agartala in spot round but i’m...

If you want to go for MS in aborad and also with a option of job, then you should go for a drop.Your board percentage are fione don’t worry about the change that is not going to happen...
  img
Aziz Alam 19 days ago
I have got a Rank of 13027 in general category in IIT advance and in CBSE i have got 88.8% , can i get chance in IIT.

Hi, Frankly, based upon your rank you can not get any IIT. Look out for any good NITs or other good private institutions....
  img
Yash Baheti 16 days ago
View all Questions »