ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Sir, What cutoff did you estimated for JEE 2008 ?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student,

For JEE 2008 , our team had estimated a cutoff of 180.For JEE 2009 our team has estimated a cutoff of 155-160.

Regards,

Prashant

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Please answer this encircled question .

Hello student Please find the solution Let [tanx]= t So the question becomes For complete knowledge on this chapter Limits, continuity and L-hospital rule please see the video lecture by our...
  img
Nishant Vora 6 months ago

Answer is 1/3.

agam goel 6 months ago
Does someone know the real story behind IIT JEE paper leak in 1997?

In 1997, IIT JEE was cancelled for the first time. The story is that a private coaching institute in Lucknow called its students 12 hours before the Physics and Chemistry exams for...
  img
Ambar Kumar 2 months ago
WHAT BOOKS SHOULD BE PREFERRED FOR CALCULUShat books are to be prefrred for calcolus

Arihant Differential Calculus nd Integral calculus

JAinil 2 months ago

Calculus by IA Maron is a really good book.

Ram 2 months ago
Hi, My rank in AI is 11998. Let me know what is the likely course to be taken and which NIT is the best that I can take with this rank.

Hi, For a better idea, visit our college and branch predictor available on our website. Alternatively you can look at last years opening and cloasing rank as well....
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago
A disk like reel with a mass-less thread unrolls while falling vertically downwards. The acceleration of its free fall is?? If there is no mass in the thread how will acceleration take...

If mass of disc(cylinder like reel) is considered only. then Torque equation, calculate torque due to tension about the centre, T X R = I x angular acceleration Force equation, mg – T...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
This is a question regarding cracking AIPMT... Even though we have worked hard.... there are many repeaters who have much more practice than us... What will we do to gain more confidence in...

Hi Student Even though there are repeaters. you should not let youself down. Your only compititor is YOU. You should focus only on your exam and your performance. Be positive and practice...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 10 days ago
View all Questions »