Sir, What cutoff did you estimated for JEE 2008 ?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student,

For JEE 2008 , our team had estimated a cutoff of 180.For JEE 2009 our team has estimated a cutoff of 155-160.

Regards,

Prashant

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
gtaph of [sinx] where [ ] greatest integer

graph of sin[x] Hello Student, x in [0,pi/2] [sinx]=0 x=pi/2 [sinx]=1 x in [pi/2,pi] [sinx]=0 x in [pi,2pi) [sinx]=-1 x=2pi [sinx]=0 Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi...
  img
Arun Kumar 3 months ago
Sir i got 67.07% in HSC and 256 in bitsat ….(2014).. i took a drop...i am practicing hard day and night but due to my board marks,do i have any chance of getting to jee advance..plzz help...

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 27 days ago

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 27 days ago

But Sir criteria says 70% minimum please comment on this

Ram 27 days ago
sir i appeard 10 grade in 2013 due to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gonna write my 12 and iit paper in 2016 will make any difference !!

img
Aziz Alam 10 days ago

SIR I COULDNT GET GOOD MARKS IN 10 I GOT AROUND 60% AM I ELLIGIBLE TI WRITE olimpids,bitsat,kvpy

vignesh 9 days ago
THE MOTION OF A PARTICLE IS ALONG STRAIGHT LINE AND ITS VELOCITY AND ACCELERATION IS MEASURED TO BE ZERO.FIND THE DISTANCE TRAVELLED BY THE PARTICLE IN t=3sec.

if velocity and accelration both are zero then the particle is is rest. And hence the DISTANCE TRAVELLED BY THE PARTICLE IN t=3sec.will be zero....
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
which physics objective and concepts bokk i should choose????

use dc panday

minhazul kareem 22 days ago

use dc panday

minhazul kareem 22 days ago
can we fill form for cbse as well as nios board

YEs...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago

There is no mention that one cannot give both cbse and nios board. But, if you are associated with a school then it may become tedious for you to concentrate on both the boards because of...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
View all Questions »