Sir, What cutoff did you estimated for JEE 2008 ?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student,

For JEE 2008 , our team had estimated a cutoff of 180.For JEE 2009 our team has estimated a cutoff of 155-160.

Regards,

Prashant

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello Sir/Madam I am a student of class 12 and an aspirant of IIT JEE so can you please give me some tips about how to manage my time and cover the whole syllabus as only 8 months are left...

You should be patient and be able to manage your time to the maximum efficiency. By time management, I mean you should be able to extract maximum self-study time from a day and allocate...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago

Sir can you please suggest me something for my doubts any place where I can get my doubts cleared.

Anchit 6 months ago
is coaching necessary?

well its all about how much u practice d numericals .. its not dat necessary, i prsnlly feel .. online tutorial classes r also available .. google karo ...

maitreyee jagannath 18 days ago

well , it depends on how u study , but take it , it will be usefull

Anshul one month ago
can iit advance marks be used to get into best NIT’s

No... It has clearly been mentioned in the brochure the criteria for NIT. through central counselling. So JEE mains would be considered and not advanced for admission to NIT’s...
  img
Ravi 3 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
why the large ship can float but a steel needle sinks in the water ?

Archimedes' principleindicates that the upwardbuoyant forcethat is exerted on a body immersed in afluid, whether fully or partially submerged, is equal to theweightof the fluid that the...
  img
Ravi 2 months ago
Hey.i am hoping to get 104 in jee mains and 87%in cbse board.can you please tell me the range of my rank that I will get..

As per the rank prediction, the minimum qualifying marks for GEN cat students was 115/360 in 2014 and the approx rank was 150000. (60%-JEEMAIN + 40%-12th) So, the data that you send me, you...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Q.176 DOB Genetics.

An individual with cd genes crossed with wild type ++ will produce two types of gametes- +c and d+. On crossing +c and d+ we will get the following offsprings- ++, +c, +d and cd. Among these...
  img
Raheema Javed 3 months ago
View all Questions »