Sir, What cutoff did you estimated for JEE 2008 ?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student,

For JEE 2008 , our team had estimated a cutoff of 180.For JEE 2009 our team has estimated a cutoff of 155-160.

Regards,

Prashant

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
IIT JEE MIANS AIR RESULT

img
Aziz Alam 7 days ago
i was failed in class 12 th due to sudden fever now iam doing my 12 th again can i have the chance to give iit entrance exam in next to next year

yes sure. you can give jee this time as well as next time. total attempts 2 you can give. ….….…. ….….….….….....
  img
Suraj Prasad 6 days ago
d.c.pandey or h.c.verma or b.m.sharma is best for both mains&advance 2015 plzzzzz help

yes hc verma so nice book for IIT-JEE and dc pandey also very nice book ...both book give level of JEE Mains ques as well as Jee advance …. Best of Luck!!!

Soumya Sen one month ago

yes

Soumya Sen one month ago
SIR, is NIT allahabad IT better or NIT ROURKELA cse better please reply fast very urgent

Hi, NIT Rourkela CSE is better. But it depends on perspective. I just feel NIT and CSE is a good combination....
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
i want to knw dat video games X Box is product of which company?????

Xbox is a sixth-generation video game console produced by Microsoft Corporation. It was Microsoft's first foray into the gaming console market, and competed with Sony's PlayStation 2 and...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
marks for getting 1000 rank

70%

mohit yadav one year ago

The rank depend on the competition present at that year. You can''t say exact marks to get 1000 rank

Khandavalli Satya Srikanth one year ago

This yr it was around 215.

Piyush Agarwal one year ago
View all Questions »