Sir, What cutoff did you estimated for JEE 2009 ?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

we have estimated the cout offs for jee 2009 around 170 -175

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
(I dont want a copy past answer please) How can i prepare for iit well .Its been 2 years me preparing for iit .Next year i have my iit jee exam .Can you give some imporatant conclusion on...

Hi, Make a good study plan Do revision reguarly and attempt as many papers as you can to test yourself. On the exam day, be cool. Don’t eat heavy, you would sleep in exam otherwise. Be...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 16 days ago

work passionately.... study by heart... nobody will ever teach u again the same topics in life... bst of luck

dhananjai tomar 16 days ago
how to solve swimmer and river problems

Use the concept of relative velocity to solve the swimmer and river problems. If you know how to use relative velocity concept then those questions are very easy. So first understand...
  img
Ramreddy 2 months ago

Hii You ahve to consider speeds of boat and river After that consider two cases of Upstream and Downstream with values “X-Y” and “X+ Y” respectively thanks....
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
I’ve dropped after 12 th after I was unable to Qualify for 1 st attempt in JEE-Advanced (because of New Pattern I have not cleared the cut-off for JEE-Advanced). Second time I was unable to...

You cannot appear as fresher as for JEE as you have already appeared twice for JEE. As far as your dream of doing research in IIT, you can still achieve that dream. For now you can take...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

Thanks AZIZ :) This is a great suggestion for me Dear...but It’s better to remove doubts at all..haina So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem...

HImanshu 3 months ago

Hey Himanshu, Getting into MIT or other good foreign university require good SAT score plus a strong academic background. Usually strong background means good scores in school level exams...

Rakesh Singh 3 months ago
i hve got AIR 2lakh n state rnk 9000.... category OBC rnk AIR 77689 and state rnk 2698... in jee main i am from karnataka vil i get any NITs especially In NIT suratkal in karnataka om...

Yeah, Mostly you will get NIT suratkal as per your home state rank. The closing ranks for OBC category in home state quota is more than 10,000, since your rank is better than this ,you will...
  img
Ramreddy 4 months ago
which are the most scoring topics for iit jee in pysics? as this year the ques paper will be made by iit kharakpur, can we expect more ques from modern physics, and comparitively tough ques...

it cant not be expected. Regards, Nirmal Singh Askiitians Faculty
  img
Nirmal Singh. 7 months ago

hi, IIT kharagpur is only having authority to set question but it is reviewed by all IITs . So, don`t think that question paper is set by anonymous IIT so this portion will be tough or...

sneha singh 7 months ago

which book is good for revising inorganic chemistry?

Samrat 7 months ago
rotation part 1 doubts

HI, Please find the solution of your 1 st problem
  img
Aziz Alam 15 days ago

Hi, Please find the doubts of 2 nd problem.
  img
Aziz Alam 15 days ago

thank u sir!! sir,did u get any website or any blog where i can download books like dc pandey heat and thermodynamics,optics??

vineet chatterjee 15 days ago
View all Questions »