• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

Hi let me know about IIT JEE 2010 Counseling details

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

1. Counselling

Some institutes may offer new courses not listed in the appendix of the official website. Information regarding these courses will be available at the time of counselling.

The seats in various courses of the institutes (IITs, IT-BHU and ISM Dhanbad) are allotted strictly on the basis of the AIR, category rank, and the choices of each qualified student submitted either On-line or Off-line at the time of counselling.

The details of the counselling and admission procedure will be published in the JEE websites and in the Counselling Brochure.

The results of JEE are also being used by other institutions for admissions to their courses / programmes. The names of these institutions will be published in the JEE website at a later date. Therefore JEE provides performance data for these institutions. Candidates should contact these institutions directly for admission.

2. Physical Fitness

Candidates who qualify in JEE-2010 will have to submit a physical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner in the prescribed format that will be made available at an appropriate time. Candidates will be admitted only if they are physically fit for pursuing a course of study at the participating institutes.

3. Requirements for Mining courses

Those who opt for Mining Engineering and Mining Machinery courses should make sure that they do not have any form of colour blindness. They will be required to submit a certificate from a registered medical practitioner to this effect at the time of counselling/admission. The standards of visual acuity with or without glasses will be adhered to strictly for candidates seeking admission to Mining Engineering as per DGMS Circular 14 of 1972. Persons with one-eyed vision are not permitted to work underground. Candidates with the above limitations are not allowed to opt for admission to Mining Engineering or Mining Machinery Engineering.

4. Female candidates for Mining courses

female candidates are not admitted to Mining Engineering and Mining Machinery Engineering at ISM, Dhanbad, whereas the corresponding programmes at IIT Kharagpur and IT-BHU, Varanasi, have no such restriction.

5. Aptitude test for B. Arch. and B. Des.

Candidates desirous of joining the B. Arch. (Architecture) and B. Des. (Design) courses will be required to qualify in an aptitude test to be conducted at each counselling institute on June 10, 2010.

The test will consist of one paper of three hours duration from 09.00 AM to 12.00 noon. Candidates have to qualify in the Aptitude Test to become eligible for admission to either B. Arch. or B. Des. courses. Question papers for aptitude test for B. Arch. and B. Des. will be in English only.

--

regards

Ramesh

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img

Ok. Very good.
  img
I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 10 months ago

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

RIYAZSHAIK 2 months ago
i am getting 116 marks in jee main 2016 will i qualify for jee advanced 2016 are ther any bonus marks in the paper

Dear student, 1 or 2 questions are expected to get bonus this time in jee 2016. but final jee’s decision will be final on this not any one else. Your score is good enough to allow you...
  img
Nishant Vora 25 days ago

Yes you will get qualification for JEE ADVANCE
  img
Sourabh Singh 25 days ago

dear friend, if you get the 116 marks in jee main, you will definately qualify to the jee advanced.. Not only 116 , you got only 105 marks you will admitted to jee advanced, it is this year ...

mohan 25 days ago
i got 118000 in jeemains 2015 and i belongs obc catagery which college can i get please tell me

Check josaa website for the opening and closing ranks of 2015 as the current counselling process of fourth round is still on.
  img
Avinash 9 months ago
i want to get 350 marks in BITSAT 2015 i just wanted to know the main topics to cover that

Important topics for BITSAT – Chemistry Most important chapters Chemical bonding Atomic structure p-block elements Carboxylic acid and its derivatves Mole concepts Biomolecules...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off