• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

what is aptitude test

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

An examination whixh is simply an assessment, often conducted on paper or on the computer, aiming at measuring the students learned and acquired or developed knowledge and skills to do a certain kind of at a certain level.

examples : CAT exam has a part QA(quantitagtive ability mainly on maths )

------

regards

Ramesh

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir, I am in 10 th class (CBSE). I want to prepare for IIT from class 11. Also supposed to go for 6 tutions in class 11. So, you see I have constraints of time. Can you please suggest me...

Dear Student, Instead of going for the 6 tutions for your scholl syllabus, it will be better if you join an IIT-JEE institute which will help you to develop good understanding of PCM...
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago

Dear Student, My suggestion would be to discontinue you board tutions for PCM subjects (if any). Because all the topics will be surely covered in the JEE tution at the very good level....
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

Thank you, Sir. Well, out of those 6 tutions 3 are for JEE preparations. Rest for board exams. i.e. 2 for Phy. (1 Board, 1 Joint) 2 for Chem. (1 Board, 1 Joint) 2 for Maths. (1 Board, 1...

Ranjalina Mitra 2 months ago
Sir, If I practice previous 15 years question papers , can I tackle Jee advanced. I scored only 104 in mains (gen catogory)

Dear student You need to do each question with proper reasoning and understanding to tackle JEE advance since the time is less.
  img
Bhavya 27 days ago

AS YOUR MARKS ARE GOOD IN JEE MAINS AND YOU NEED ONLY MORE PRACTICE SO SOLVING LAST 15 YEAR PAPERS IS VERY BENIFICIAL FOR YOU. THANKS AND APPROVE MY ANSWER REGARDS @SAHIL

SAHIL 27 days ago

@ karthika in these 20 days u should have to practice last 15 years , thats must for you , and also each and every ques carefully , so, that u will not do any mistake if that types of ques...

Umakant biswal 27 days ago
What is the best book for concepts in physics?

you can get the solutions of HC Verma book on this youtube channel named “Omega Open Course”

Sundar Chacha 8 months ago

hc verma best physics concept book really ive tried it just blindly follow it

purva gupta 9 months ago
What is SaaS Technology?

What is SaaS? Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications over the Internet—as a service. Instead of installing and maintaining software, you simply access it...

Ravi Sharma 7 years ago

Software as a Service(SaaS) Software as a Service (SaaS) - described as software applications deployed as a hosted service and accessed over the Internet via a standard web browser- is...

Swati Kharodia 7 years ago

SaaS Instead of owning software - and all the investment, maintenance, and depreciation it entails – you can simply rent use of that software from PHASE 2. Save on: - Hardware -...

Radhika Batra 7 years ago
Jee exams are getting closer. I am not able to manage time for all subjects. I am weak In maths and usually neglect it. Please help me with some management tips and maths preparation.

Dear Student, you should make the proper time table according to your shedule and also make the weekly and monthly target to achieve. For Maths, You should focus more on solving problems and...
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

For maths do rd sharma its just sufficient for jee mains after your jee main exams you will get two months in which you can practice for advanced

Himanshu 4 months ago
How is AIPMT different from AIIMS? Which is more better? please let me know the relevancy of both the exams

Hello Student Please fill in your information here. Else stay connected to this link for filling the form. http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aipmt/rank-predictor/ Good luck :)
  img
Anjali Ahuja 22 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off