DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

what is aptitude test

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

An examination whixh is simply an assessment, often conducted on paper or on the computer, aiming at measuring the students learned and acquired or developed knowledge and skills to do a certain kind of at a certain level.

examples : CAT exam has a part QA(quantitagtive ability mainly on maths )

------

regards

Ramesh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi, I’m aiming b/w 3500 to 4000 rank in jee advanced. Can someone tell me the required books and material needed for this rank. Also, is HC Verma enough for this rank?

yap . But H.C.Verma is nice book . See if you can get Haliday,Resnick,Walker. For Maths, books of Asit Das Gupta and R.D.Sharma are best .

Piku 9 months ago

Firstly ur basics need to be strong. You can practice from H C Verma. If your concepts and basics are clear then u can refer I.E.Irodov.

MAlav Shah 9 months ago

its better to carry even (pc.agarwal) book with you, for other subjects just give more preference to arihant series or cengage series

dheeraj 9 months ago
hi , i am preparing for iitjee 2016. i want a good reference for maths in algebra and tell me whether i can go with cengage learning .has it got enough sums to solve.is it’s theory...

cengage is one of the good books available in the market. good option bro

Abhishek Singh 4 months ago

cengage is one of the good books available in the market. good option bro

Abhishek Singh 4 months ago
While answering the question on askiitians, can I upload photo of the answer? as does the questioning person.

yes sir U can upload!

vikas yadav one month ago

how? i am not able to.

UPINDERJEET SINGH one month ago
a 6 kg bomb explode into 3 equal pieces P Q and R. if P flies with a speed of 30m/s and Q with 40 m/s making angle 90 degree with the direction of P. find the angle between P and R?

Dear student, Let us take P moving along y axis, Q along x axis and R making an angle alpha with -x axis and is in the third quadrant. Hence, by conservation of momentum, we get: Along y...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 7 months ago
only 3 to 4 months are left to study and i haven’t studied much....i am confused wheather i revise whatever was taught earlier aur should i just focus on whatever i am studying now.... what...

Believe in your self. Have confidence. 4 months is more than enough, Start working from today only....
  img
Harishwar 7 months ago

you have good chances for getting into good colleges, dont worry just revise whatever you have learnt so far and better practice questions..................... ….….….....
  img
Suraj Prasad 7 months ago
How should we prepare for bitsat english?

Synonyms and Antonyms Questions from this topic are commonly asked in all English language exams. For theBITSATEnglish section there are generally 2 questions from this topic. To understand...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 19 days ago

Synonyms and Antonyms Questions from this topic are commonly asked in all English language exams. For theBITSATEnglish section there are generally 2 questions from this topic. To understand...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 19 days ago

there is a book A COMPLETE SUCCESS PACKAGE FOR ARIHANT it includes all the tpoics that are asked in bitsat i highly recommend to buy this book and satrt doing this book bcoz it will tell u...

ng29 19 days ago
View all Questions »