DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   can i get the division of average marks alloted to each lesson in maths ,physics and chemistry.could u please give me thst list.{for example matrices-12 marks}.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear siddharth

For iit jeee there is no fixed weitage, it  vary from year to year...
f you will see the pattern of last year papers,then you will find that question were framed in such a way that it include more than one chaptre. and in whole paper almost entire syllabus are covered

The section-wise breakup of marks in the past four years  JEE  has been given below for your reference.

PHYSICS

'Electrostatics and Current Electricity', and 'Electromagnetism'-each of these topics has contributed about 15% to the total marks

'Optics' too contributes approximately 13% to the IIT-JEE

In the past four years, approximately 20% of the total marks pertain to Mechanics. Within Mechanics, the favorite topics seem to be 'Rigid Body Rotation' and 'Motion on a Plane'.

'Mechanical Waves' (sound) has accounted for approximately 12% of the total marks.

CHEMISTRY

'Organic Chemistry' has the highest weightage with mean marks of 36%. Topics like 'Isomerism' and 'Name Reactions', and 'Stability of reaction intermediates' should be thoroughly covered.

'Physical Chemistry' is a close second with a mean weightage of 33%.

'Inorganic Chemistry' and 'General Chemistry' account for 21% and 10% of the total marks. Inorganic Chemistry should be prepared by studying the group properties and periodicity.

MATHEMATICS
'Calculus' accounts for about 30% of the total marks in JEE Screening.

'Algebra' has a weightage of about 23% of the total marks.

'Analytical Geometry' has a weightage of about 20% of the total marks.

The topics of 'Vectors and 3-D Geometry' and 'Probability' have a weightage of approximately 6% each.

'Trigonometry' carries a weightage of about 9%. It has been observed that this weightage was as high as 17% in JEE

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here
and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

can i participate bin 2 nd round of counselling for branch upgradation if i accept seat allocated in first round..??

No once accepted a seat you are not eligible for further counselling Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

NO, If once chosen and selected, there can be no change, yes there is another way out if you are not happy with what you have then you may try at some other renowned institutions where...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Soneel Verma one month ago

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok one month ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb one month ago
can i write another exam for jee ?

No....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Be clear while asking a question.Anyway, for your kind information let me tell you that JEE Mains can be attempted for thrice [once in a year and thrice in cinsecutive three years] and on...

Soneel Verma one month ago
how is iit delhi chemical dual course & the placement scenerio?please elaborate

Chemical at IIT D is good. If you are intereseted in chemical engg. then only go. You can also try for some core branches in other IITs. Placement wise not issue. Full Placement in the core...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

You can see this on its official website. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

thnks vijay..but i want to know about the chemical dual degree(btech+mtech) in IIT D .how is the placement for IIT D in chemical dual degree last year.

Prerna Pal one month ago
sir, my rank is 130k in jee mains.....plz which college will I get. Also, I have taken admission in VIT mechanical And UPES petroleum and in IPU i got rank 8k. what shuld i do???? Plz Help.

UPES petroleum eng. is also a good one but after your graduation your oppurtunities will be in the region of petroleum industries in public and private sector. Untill and unless you are very...
  img
Avinash one month ago

ChooseVIT mechanical
  img
Avinash one month ago

R U DELHI OR OUTSIDE DELHI FOR IPU?

mohit vashishtha one month ago
I am now in eleventh and planning to go for MBBS which exam I have to appear for??

You must start preparing for the AIPMT. You can get one of the top colleges of the India for MBBS through this exam. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 16 days ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details