ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   can i get the division of average marks alloted to each lesson in maths ,physics and chemistry.could u please give me thst list.{for example matrices-12 marks}.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear siddharth

For iit jeee there is no fixed weitage, it  vary from year to year...
f you will see the pattern of last year papers,then you will find that question were framed in such a way that it include more than one chaptre. and in whole paper almost entire syllabus are covered

The section-wise breakup of marks in the past four years  JEE  has been given below for your reference.

PHYSICS

'Electrostatics and Current Electricity', and 'Electromagnetism'-each of these topics has contributed about 15% to the total marks

'Optics' too contributes approximately 13% to the IIT-JEE

In the past four years, approximately 20% of the total marks pertain to Mechanics. Within Mechanics, the favorite topics seem to be 'Rigid Body Rotation' and 'Motion on a Plane'.

'Mechanical Waves' (sound) has accounted for approximately 12% of the total marks.

CHEMISTRY

'Organic Chemistry' has the highest weightage with mean marks of 36%. Topics like 'Isomerism' and 'Name Reactions', and 'Stability of reaction intermediates' should be thoroughly covered.

'Physical Chemistry' is a close second with a mean weightage of 33%.

'Inorganic Chemistry' and 'General Chemistry' account for 21% and 10% of the total marks. Inorganic Chemistry should be prepared by studying the group properties and periodicity.

MATHEMATICS
'Calculus' accounts for about 30% of the total marks in JEE Screening.

'Algebra' has a weightage of about 23% of the total marks.

'Analytical Geometry' has a weightage of about 20% of the total marks.

The topics of 'Vectors and 3-D Geometry' and 'Probability' have a weightage of approximately 6% each.

'Trigonometry' carries a weightage of about 9%. It has been observed that this weightage was as high as 17% in JEE

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here
and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi sir/madam, I would like to know if problem book in mahematical analysis by GN Berman will be good for IIT-JEE

Dear student, GN Berman is a very good book for IIT JEE preparations especially for algebra
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Use the formula book for instant revision Visit the below website imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

EXAM HACKERS one month ago

Yes

EXAM HACKERS one month ago
I am a dropper. I scored 90.4% in 12 th and 219 in Mains. Can I get any good NIT with a decent branch?

Dear Student, your score is very good. You can definately get a good branch in NIT. But now focus on IIT preparations and not all this. If you are lucky and if you work a little more hard...
  img
Nishant Vora 24 days ago

Yes you can get NIT, but there may be some quiosk of branch...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 24 days ago

very well done last year my friend scores 200 in jee main and 97 in board his rank was 2700 and he ger CSE in nit jaipur u can get all nits except the top 4 nits,...

ng29 24 days ago
the sides of a triangle are 3x+4y, 4x+3y, 5x+5y where x,y>0. then the triangle is right angled obtude angled equilateral none of these.

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

img
Ravi 5 months ago
IWANT FREE IIT ONLINE CLASSES ON CHEMISTRY,MATHS,PHYSICS. SO PLEASE HELP ME REGARDING THIS. IF THERE IS ANY CLASS PLEASE CONTACT ME ON THIS NUMBER. 09849006590 THANKYOU

HI Hiren You can access only some free material online ..AskIItians also provide free online materials. But if you want completly free online classes .then there is no such classes...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
sir i gt 18190 in vitee can i get IT in vellore branch?

Very rare chance...if in GEN Cat
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 days ago

IT seats are NIL according to counseling status of today’s so very rare chance..............may be through donation....

mansi dabriwal 9 days ago
I got 15000 air in jee mains. I'm from Tamil Nadu and general category. What courses will I get in nit? Will I get mechanical in nit trichy? State rank - 550

Yes! You will get NIT and IIITs and CFTI as per 2013 allocation. You can go for branch and college predictor on dctm.edu.in. All the best and Good wishes !

Prof Vivek Kumar 10 months ago
View all Questions »