ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Can you please give me the weightage of various of different topics of IIT JEE 2010?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Mithresh,

Unfortunately, there is no fixed weightage of topics in IIT JEE. It has always been this way. This is what makes it one of the toughest engg. entrance exams in the world. There are of course important topics in each subject.

Physics - Electricity & Magnetism, Sound, Modern Physics

Chemistry - Hydrocarbons, Thermochemistry, p block, Acid Derivatives.

Mathematics - Calculus, Coordinate Geometry, Vector Algebra.

Also, you can try a few things. Start solving the previous years' question papers. It's hard to observe any weightage trends in them, but still you'll able to understand and grasp the level of difficulty as well as conceptual basis of IIT JEE questions.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best  !!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Himanshu Geed

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how can i cover chapters from both class +1 and +2 in six months?

What, i am getting, at present, you are in class, 12 th, also you have to complete class 12 th JEE syllabus along with class 11 th . For this, time management playes a crucial role...... For...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 20 hours ago
Sir.... I see different replies to a post..... One says rank around 600 while the other person says rank around 3000

Did you use askiitians rank predictor....or now you can check it at any leading IIT and find out whether you are able to make it there or not, i guide you to do a parallel survey by...

Soneel Verma yesterday

actually the main thing is no one can predict accurately... predictions are being made on ly on the basis of previous year records... try to use rank predictor given by famous coaching...

Ayush Mishra one month ago

actually the main thing is no one can predict accurately... predictions are being made on ly on the basis of previous year records... try to use rank predictor given by famous coaching...

Ayush Mishra one month ago
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash 17 hours ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 17 hours ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

-2 hours ago
how much marks shld i hv to score to get a govt eng colg in jee 2015 ??

It is generally and very rightly said “Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you will be among stars” i.e. your target should be high, say 100%, even if you fail you must be lying somewhere ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 21 days ago

u should have a normalised score above 62 to get atleast any seat through CSAB

Prajwal Kavad 24 days ago

normalise score above 180 will give u a seat in GOOD government collage

Nicho priyatham 20 days ago
Hello, i am expecting a rank of about 13000 in jee mains. Can i get LNMIIT ? I only want CSE. Which better colleges can i go for?? My HS is J&K. But, i dont want NIT-Srinagar

AT THE RANK OF 13000 , in my opinion uw ill get lnmiit also u can try for other nits , may be spot round bacomes helpful for u i reccomend u not to give more preference to stream , give...

ng29 one month ago

@ ayushman hey dude admission r closed for vit and srm.What r u saying?

mohit vashishtha 23 days ago

II think with the rank that you have got, you may be able to make it at LNIT, buit if you wish to m,ake a choice and want to try at other places too, you may visit the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago
Bryophytes are dependent on because?

Bryophytes require water to reproduce. The male gametes (sperm) require water to reach the female gamete. The fact that they are nonvascular plant only accounts for their small size not why...
  img
Raheema Javed 4 months ago

They require water for fertilisation. They are also called amphibians of the plant kingdom.

Adarsh one month ago
View all Questions »