ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

where do i get free mock test for IIT JEE and AIEEE ?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

DearTapasranjan

check the given link for free mock test

http://www.askiitians.com/mock-test/

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am an obc candidate. if i get 200 marks in jee advanced. will i be getting admission in iit colleges. also can i get computerscience in iit colleges.

IITs expectations are too high,...no doubt you have scored very well...umm..You better visit the websites of IITs and some other chosen one institutions where you feel like you may get...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago

There may be a chance but you need to try at some other institutions with a good image. the relevant information may be fished out by visiting website, i suggest MS Ramaiah Inst Of Tech...

Soneel Verma 13 days ago

well these pvt colleges r of no use. yes shivam yadav u will get IIT BHU computer science

Sagnik Bhowmick 11 days ago
When is the starting day for downloading hall ticckets for advance??

18th

erra akhil 9 days ago

it is from 18th

SAITEJA GOUD 8 days ago

18 th

SURYA KUMAR GOUD 8 days ago
sir, Can you please tell me how to apply for tensors 2014,

Hello Student, Go to the website tensor.in and follow the instructions. We at askiitians also have a full fledge testseries providibg you a set of full styllabus test for both jee mains and...
  img
Nishant Vora 8 months ago

Visit our website to buy all india test-series provided by askiitians:- http://www.askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17 Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 8 months ago

sir how can i attend the full test series of ask iitians

AJAY PILLAI K 8 months ago
i am expecting 200 out of 320 marks in Barch mains excluding drawing and i got 97% in board exams.Can i get admitted into nits and what wll be the estimated rank???????

Please mention your category. Then i will be able to tell estimated rank properly And in any case you will able to get into NIT’s with this performance. You can use following link to...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
Sir which book is better Aiims explorer mtg or arihant ? do reply soon

No doubt you should prefer, Arihant books for PMT,...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago
i am getting 56 marks in jee mains and around 80% in cbse board 2015..can i get any good college.?? if yes then please suggest me some.. :(

then u must try for vit , bitsat or ipu these colleges are better one as compared to that of manipal etc also jaypee noida and chitkara university are not bad colleges approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

##ng29## i kno tht i wont b making thrugh mains..bt cn i get any other good college..any good private clg?? and yes..i am from general ctgry.. :(

aditya pandey one month ago

if u r general category then u will not be able to qualify jee main as cut off for general will be around 120-125 approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
View all Questions »