ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   what is the total marks in iitjee? what is the distribution for physics, chemistry, mathematics? what is the cut off marks for each subject? what is the cut off marks for SC? though it varies every year, plz give rough estimate.how many seats are there in iit?  

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear

total marks is 160 for each paper.

cutoff

maths       physics    chemistry    aggrigate

general         11              8            11             178

SC               6                6              4              89

approximate seat in iit jee is 8600

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how much are the minimum marks needed for getting into some decent iit

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Atleast 55% of the total marks, only then you can be in good IITs with a good branch.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra 21 hours ago

to get all the above mentioned books second hand from me contact me after 1month ..

Ayush Mishra 21 hours ago
SIr, Are you providing any soft copies of material? or only videos?

Yes, we used to provide soft copy as well.. Call operation department or toll free no...you will get assured help..
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday
i got 157 marks in jee advance 2015 and my catageory is obc-ncl so what is my expected rank

Hi.. For the rank of JEE Mains, you can refer to our rank predictor on our site. You can use the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html . Also, IIT Kanpur will soon...
  img
Sakshi 16 days ago

Use the following link to get the rank prediction http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html
  img
Avinash 16 days ago

use rank predictor on our site http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html
  img
Nishant Vora 17 days ago
Can anybody tell which animal can run fastest after cheetah????

There are several species of large cats in the world, including leopards, lions, jaguars, mountain lions, ocelots, and tigers, but none of them can match the speed of the cheetah. Natural...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
Which would be a better option? BITS(Hyderabad) – ME IIIT Allahabad – ECE BITS score – 315 JEEMain rank – 15-20K

If you are able to get in IIt then its good.Better compaire both placement record. The universities which provide you awesome carier and good placements guidelines so that you will have a...

abhinaipadachuru 18 days ago

You have got a dreadful rank in IIT-JEE. And u will get no good colleges. The best option is to take BITS(HYDERABAD) Mechanical in my opinion. Please approve my answer Sir. Yours honestly...

Vasanth Bhaskara 22 days ago

bits is better as your mains score is very low

sajid 12 days ago
View all Questions »