Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

which chapters of P C & M should i study in the day before IIT JEE exam ?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Tapasranjan

you should cover your IIT JEE syllabus at lest 1 week earlier to exam date.

and in last week you should revise the differetnt formula of every chapter. and some tricks  that are very commonly used.

in last year i will suggest you to solver some model paper .

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

where to go for giving iit exam and is there any entrance fee

HI ROHIT FOR GIVING IIT EXAM YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THESE STEPS YOU HAVE TO FILL AN ONLINE APPLICATION FOR THIS EXAM. THIS APPLICATION CAN BE FILLED DURING DECEMBER OR JANUARY DURING FILLING OF ...

SAHIL 8 days ago

@ rohit Yes , there are some examination fee , frst of all u have to attempt jee main . jee main is happening in 2 modes – online and offline , for general the fee is 1000 for offline and...

Umakant biswal 8 days ago
I am scoring 240-250 marks in advance tests at my kota coaching class.What will be my probable rank in 2017 for advance.

@ jau the ranks will be depend upon the actual difficulty level of paper , and the no of student appeared and how well they attempted the exam . so, 240-250 is a moderate score , and...

Umakant biswal 6 days ago
Is it really possible to get below 5000 rank if I study for JEE for 16 months. The main problem is I can only afford 4-5 hours a day only! Please do not give motivational but logical and...

@raghotham Yes , obviously u can , if you are talking about jee advanced also , then also u can . but u need to spend that 4-5 hours with smart work , and donot let that 4-5 hours to go by...

Umakant biswal 14 days ago
which course is better for bipc students without eamcet marks!!!!!

BSc. Computer Science BCA CA ICWA Psychologist or Psychiatry BBA and Integrated MBA CS or Law Fashion Design or Fashion Technology. BBA or BBS or BBM BBA or B.Com B.Com or BA Economics...

SAHIL one month ago
which is better at bits pilani-instrumentation or mechanical in terms of placements as if a student takes instrumentation then he could alsoget placements from an electrical and electronics ...

I wont personally prefer Electronics and Instrumentation . The course content of ECE/EEE/EIE is completely different from that of IT or CSE. One gets too much occupied with the vast...

Aneesh Sehgal 26 days ago

hi ayushmann i think surely mechanical is a better option than instrumental but for this your academic records should be good. instrumental engineering is also good but it has not a large...

SAHIL 28 days ago
Which should I choose between PEC CSE, NSIT ECE..? Help would be appreciated. I am interested in both streams equally.

CSE is the demand of today. So you must go for PEC CSE

AKSHAY SHARMA one year ago

NSIT

Hirday one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20